Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diary Room (Round #5)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

Diary Room (Round #5) Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room (Round #5)   Diary Room (Round #5) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 1:43 pm

Al Capone was evicted... and it looks like Cleopatra could be getting the door shortly too. ~crosses fingers~

Anyways, I won HOH. I'm not trying to make this season boring by any means, but the only way I'm going to survive is by winning the competitions. A few members of the other side either hate me with a passion or just don't want to bother talking to me. Like, I am mostly friendly here... which brings me to my next point...

Why does everyone treat me like I'm the villain this season? Last I checked, I haven't lied about anything that I've done thus far. Sure I've said some ridiculous things, but it's nothing anyone should hold against me. I have been lied to SEVERAL times by several people. Anyways, I need to win Veto tonight. Shakespeare presented evidence that Harriet / Elvis / Eleanor want to "backdoor" Walt tonight. I don't want that to happen... and I'm not interested enough in Walt to use my DPOV on him if he does end up on the block. I should attempt to start trouble with the other alliance by implying one of their members has been sharing information.
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

Diary Room (Round #5) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Round #5)   Diary Room (Round #5) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 8:24 pm

Well... this round turned out to be a catastrophe.

Elvis won the POV, but he also lost his right to vote this upcoming eviction as well as the ability to compete in the next 2 Veto competitions. I'm OK with that part of it, but he used the POV on Harriet and then Eleanor whipped out a fucking Veto herself. Walt was named the replacement nominee and I sadly had to choose between putting up Mary or Shakespeare. I'll probably read the episodes later on and realize that one, if not both, of those two is playing me. My dilemma lies in that I don't know which so I chose to nominate Mary just because I think Shakespeare could be worth more going forward? Time will tell if either of them actually is... #lost

So yeah, I hope Mary goes home. I won't be able to communicate with anyone next round either. Perfect. It'll give me more time to focus on hopefully winning Veto and planning out the rest of my stay. <3
Back to top Go down

Diary Room (Round #5)
Page 1 of 1