Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diary Room (Round #8)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

Diary Room (Round #8) Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room (Round #8)   Diary Room (Round #8) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 8:22 pm

George went home (yay) and Elvis won HOH... yay?

Shakespeare and I have been nominated for eviction because Elvis can't stand the fact that someone could possibly be working with me. Heaven fucking forbid someone help me out just once. I'm beyond sick of him and can't wait for next week when he won't have a shot at HOH. Ideally, myself or Shakespeare will win the Veto and save ourselves. Then I can put forth my plan of weeding out one of the idiots working for Elvis.
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

Diary Room (Round #8) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Round #8)   Diary Room (Round #8) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:42 pm

I was beyond frustrated upon hearing that Harriet, of all people, was the Veto winner. Her ghetto ass was supposed to be the replacement nominee but I had to settle for Jackie since Harriet, obviously, didn't use the Veto on either of us.

Jackie immediately attempts to argue with me so I quickly mop the floor with her stupid ass before attempting what I believe needs to be done. I created an alliance/room consisting of myself, Shakespeare, Marie and Mary. I've referred to it as the "A*Teens" since it consists of two boys and two girls, lmao. I am obviously going to vote for Jackie to leave. I'm ~assuming~ Marie will vote that direction simply because she talks to Shakespeare and Jackie nominated her last round. I'm not as sure about Mary just because I've never been sure where her loyalties lied. But I have to remember that SHE asked for a private room with me and SHE has talked to me throughout the game. I hope she sides me with me... otherwise the A*Teens will end faster than they did in real life.

If it all works, Jackie will leave and the only person capable of winning HOH from the other side will be Harriet. I hope it does... but I'm not about to get my hopes up considering most things in the past haven't gone in my favor!
Back to top Go down

Diary Room (Round #8)
Page 1 of 1