Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diary Room (Round #10)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

Diary Room (Round #10) Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room (Round #10)   Diary Room (Round #10) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 7:45 pm

So prior to the last eviction, I approached Jackie with some good points on why she should vote to get rid of Elvis. It managed to work and now he's no longer here. The two of us are in some lameass alliance now. <3 #lastmanstanding

Harriet won tonight's HOH and I'm actually pretty nervous. She's lucky I wasn't at my computer to give her a run for her money. So I'm nominated with Marie and I'm really hoping that I'll win and save myself. Otherwise I fear that Jackie could turn against me and (along with Harriet) take me out. I think Mary would vote to keep me but I'm the biggest threat here and they have to understand that it would be best for their games to get rid of me.

I will fight to stay, though... very hard.
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Round #10)   Diary Room (Round #10) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 9:09 pm

I wanted to post this earlier, but this is the conversation that went down between Jackie and I prior to Elvis' eviction. Might be good for episodes!

Fred: So I know you probably can't stand me, but I can't sit around and not do anything in this game. As it stands, Marie is on the block and could potentially go home. Mary is giving me the impression that she wants to nominate Elvis and ~somehow~ send him home.

This is our opportunity to make a huge move in this game and take him out because if he makes it to the end he could very well win. I think it would earn you quite a bit of jury credit too. Contrary to popular belief, Marie and I aren't that close. We've chatted a few times but it's hard to get a lot of words out of her.

Do with the situation as you please, but if Marie goes it's only going to get tougher for us to advance. You only became my target last round because Elvis and Harriet were already safe. I have nothing against you. Our bickering is fun, lol. But I think this an opportunity you should seriously consider taking. Either way, you would not be my target next round.

Jackie: I'm gonna be 100% honest with you. As soon as I came back into the game, I tried messaging you because nobody would think we would work together. But it wouldn't let me send a PM so I just kinda gave up lol

But I know what you mean. I like fighting with people in games because it keeps things interesting. And I really didn't want a backstabber like Will to beat me. I know you two may have been friends, but I hope you can understand the frustration that went through my head haha!

I'm wary on one thing. I have no clue where Marie's head is at. And that definitely scares me.

Fred: I just ran to my computer because writing up long messages on my phone gets annoying quickly. And I was going to say I don't think I got that message but that makes sense, haha!

I said that same thing to Mary, but I wasn't really disappointed when Will left. He'd been aligned with myself and Walt Disney for quite a while and I always felt like he was lying and not being totally honest. People would get voted out and the vote would be all fucked up and I got the vibe that he always had something to do with it. He played both sides for a while, but then got screwed after he saved me. I said it in my confessional after he used the Veto... "I still don't trust Shakespeare". Haha

I'm not sure about Marie myself. I feel like everyone assumes that her and I have some tight bond because we're the only "evil" players left. To be honest, Walt was my only "evil" friend. Almost everyone else in that group was completely useless. I don't think you're her #1 enemy by any means. She wants Harriet gone just like Mary does. And I don't want her to get near the finals because she totally doesn't deserve it. So yeah... she can go, but I think getting rid of Elvis this round would be a smarter move for everyone. She's not exactly a challenge threat either... her odds of showing up aren't always that great, haha.

Jackie: Just a warning. Im on my tablet so my spelling is probably gonna be horrid.

I think getting rid of Elvis is a good idea. About Walt, he was the only person i trusted in the beggining. When he left I was so mad lol

Harriet will probably go all gung ho on me when i vote him out, but what has she won lol? I just don't want to make a big move and have nobody's help. I hooe that makes sense. For example, if H wins HOH and gies after me, I would hope you and mary would have my back.

Fred: Harriet winning HOH would be worst case scenario obviously. I'll try my best to ensure she doesn't. She's gotten lucky with her POV wins because otherwise she would probably be gone by now.

I will absolutely have your back if you make this move and vote him out. It's time for change! How hilarious would it be if you and I were the last ones standing? LOL

Jackie: Yeah, I know. I beat her once before, so hopefully I can again.

That would be absolutely priceless. Imagine the reactions haha

Fred: It would definitely be polarizing, haha.

Harriet doesn't really scare me personally. She'll definitely be less scary if she's on her own too. Mary wants her out and I doubt she's close to Marie. It'll be 4 vs. 1, lol.
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Round #10)   Diary Room (Round #10) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 9:29 pm

I won the Veto! It was kind of hilarious. I don't think the other idiots realized that the final question had been posted on a new page... and I posted the answer literally one second before the posting deadline. No one else made it in time, lmao. Yay me!

Jackie came to me earlier with a plan to get rid of Mary because she thinks that she's a loose cannon. I told Mary this because she's my closest ally. The truth is... I really don't have any use for Jackie now that Elvis is gone. She's served her purpose. So we (Mary & I) messaged Harriet and sort of attempted to give her the impression that Jackie and I were close. I don't know if it was Harriet's original plan anyways, but she nominated Jackie and now she has got to go.

Thanks for voting with me last round, Jackie... but your time is up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Round #10)   Diary Room (Round #10) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diary Room (Round #10)
Page 1 of 1