Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diary Room (Round #7)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

Diary Room (Round #7) Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room (Round #7)   Diary Room (Round #7) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 6:38 pm

Eleanor went home. I'm annoyed because Elvis is still here and he is definitely going to come after me if he wins the next HOH. There's almost no way I'm not going to be nominated regardless of who wins. I'm not going anywhere, though.

Shakespeare must think I'm really stupid because there's no way in hell he was the sole vote for Elvis to leave. He acts like I've forgotten that he used the POV on him week one. tom_delonge_ava is generally a very socially aware player... he's mistaken if he thinks that I'm falling for his crap. That being said, I am going to play along with it as there is ~some~ hope that he could win HOH. I also messaged Mary to try and see what she's thinking, but she either hasn't replied or completely ignored me. *sigh* So as usual... I am on my own and have to do whatever it takes to survive.
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Round #7)   Diary Room (Round #7) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 1:39 pm

I'm on the block with Marie. It's so annoying that the other side is just using George for a vote and he's actually stupid enough to play along with it. It's also annoying that Jackie, of all people, is HOH this week.

I need to win the Veto tonight. If I can win the next one, I can skip out on HOH next week since I have the DPOV and then I can do F6 HOH. Shakespeare clearly threw the HOH last night so clearly he wasn't interested in winning. If I win Veto tonight, I assume George will go up as the replacement nominee and Marie will be voted off? Marie is basically useless to me at this point. She had the chance to shake things up earlier, but instead wasted her HOH week on Joan of Arc.

It's just so annoying. It's like I got stuck on the team that had zero interest in playing and now I have to fight a group of, like, 5 people all by myself. My odds are horrible, but I'd like to take out at least a couple members of the other alliance before exiting.
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Round #7)   Diary Room (Round #7) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 9:12 pm

This game is so confusing.

Shakespeare won the Veto and used it on me. I was quite surprised by him showing loyalty to me. I guess my earlier rant/essay to him explaining why I benefit him worked a little bit. I'm really hoping that Mary and William will vote with me so we can get George out of here. He's a vote for the other alliance and that is exactly why he has got to go.

Shakespeare also wants me to win HOH tomorrow and target Elvis / Harriet. Little does he know, I have no interest in winning the next HOH. The DPOV will definitely be getting played next round so that way I'll have a shot at the F6 HOH. My mission for next round is to take out any member of the Elvis / Harriet / Jackie alliance. And I really don't care if not winning the next HOH screws up Shakespeare's game. I still don't really trust that bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Round #7)   Diary Room (Round #7) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diary Room (Round #7)
Page 1 of 1