Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diary Room (Round #1)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

Diary Room (Round #1) Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room (Round #1)   Diary Room (Round #1) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:44 pm

Despite not talking with anyone one on one, it appears several people already hate me. Something about Fred Phelps doesn't seem to sit well with a few of these contestants... which automatically tells me several of them are gay outside the game. I suppose I can be the villain this season if that's how they want it to be.

Walt Disney gives me a major John / Sour vibe just based on his posts. If this is true, he needs to get out as soon as possible. I'm just going to wait for people to approach me at this point. I'm not concerned about the HOH tomorrow. To be honest, I don't even plan on trying. My only plan is to suck up to whoever the HOH ends up being.

Oh, and I won the Diamond Power of Veto. No big deal... it just means I'm not going anywhere this round. #phelps4thewin
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Round #1)   Diary Room (Round #1) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 7:51 pm

I'm starting to have second thoughts about the challenge tonight. Winning tonight will guarantee that I'm here at least one more round. I guess I can try...
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Round #1)   Diary Room (Round #1) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:49 pm

LMAO.

I won HOH tonight. This was followed by immediate silence from the rest of the players. No one congratulated me (except Marie), no one tried to suck up to me or attempt to keep themselves off the block. So at that point, I basically just said fuck it. I'm just going to fuck this place up as much as possible since apparently no one's willing to look past my character. 12th place is looking very likely right now.

So yeah, I nominated two of the more active players on the "good" side: Jackie and Elvis. I did this mostly to stir the pot, but they both could have won rewards yesterday. And I'd like for these rewards to be used and out of the way as soon as possible. I don't give a shit what happens and who goes home this round. All I care about is my own safety right now.
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Round #1)   Diary Room (Round #1) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 5:51 pm

Conversation w/ Walt Disney

Quote :
Walt: Congratulations on HOH! George flipping out is randomly hilarious but I don't think he's even a great competitor. I've got your back though, you seem to have a good head on your shoulders!

Fred: Thanks! I'm not concerned about George either. If he wants to throw every challenge, he can go right ahead. And yeah, I'll definitely keep an eye on your back if you're willing to watch mine. No one messaged me after I won yesterday, so I kind of assumed most people wanted nothing to do with me because of my character. So I nominated two of their strongest players, haha. I did it in troll fashion which probably didn't help, but whatever!

Walt: Yeah George is all talk and has nothing to back himself up. If he throws though, it'll be easier for me to win these challenges. Not like he'd be any good. I think your character choice is hilarious and people need to get a sense of humor. I loled at you making huge moves right off the bat. You hardly see that in mystery games so it's much appreciated. I am sure they're raging in their game thread though. But yes, only Shakespeare has approached me for any kind of chat so I don't have much loyalty to anyone else. I figure I'd join the big bad wolf (you of course!) and see what happens! It's much more fun like that.

Fred: I thought it would be a controversial choice. And like you said, people need to get a sense of humor here. It's not like I'm actually a Westboro supporter. Jackie actually came to me today and asked for reasons why she was nominated. She's probably just shocked that big players are on the block. Like you said, it's totally uncommon to go after bigger players the first week. It might screw me over, but I'm going to ruffle as many feathers possible if people are actually going to take me seriously. Let's run this game!

Walt: Haha I know right? It'll probably take them a while to finally ~get~ it. Anyway as long as you don't randomly come after me, feel free to go nuts. Jackie scrambling is hilarious and I can see her lasting longer and probably hardcore campaigning now. So fetch. Yes let's run it!

Fred: I have no desire to target players that actually speak with me, haha. Jackie needs to get the hell out if nominations somehow stay the same.  

Walt: Yeah she seems like one of ~those~ players to hold this against you. Who's even voting? Everyone? Or just one team?

Fred: I don't know. I would guess everyone minus the HOH and two nominees, but I could be wrong. And yeah, Jackie's response was like "Do you realize how big the target on your back is? Like seriously, this early?" She acts like she's entitled to safety just because she's active. My response was like "Am I supposed to care?". And of course I'm aware it'll put a target on my back... I'm not retarded. Haha. I'm just going to pray and hope you win the next HOH.

Walt: lol she's so retarded. I'll vote her out. I should be here for the HOH competition but we'll see. If she stays somehow and I win next HOH, I'll nominate her and be like "well, you've already been nominated so this is just what's easy for the house" and watch her spazz out.

Fred: She would be so upset. I just hope no one from their house gets Veto tonight. I don't want them to have control of who the replacement nominee is.

Conversation w/ Jackie Kennedy

Quote :
Jackie: Is there an actual reason why you put me up. I mean, Mr. Phelps, lets be honest; Having too many posts for being nommed is a bit ridiculous.

Fred: Because I can. You’re obviously a bit more social than several of your other housemates… and you’re also an active player. I’m not wasting my HOH reign on someone useless like Shakespeare. We didn’t talk at all either… so yeah.

Jackie: Do you understand how big your target is already? I understand not wasting an hoh, but seriously? This early?

Fred: Am I supposed to care? You're just annoyed that your life is on the line this early on in the game.
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Round #1)   Diary Room (Round #1) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:25 am

It's unfortunate that the Axis of Evil is composed of mostly garbage players. I was the only one that actually showed up to participate in the Veto... and I didn't win. tom_delonge_ava aka Shakespeare won the Veto and used it on Elvis' lameass. The other team decided to nominate the useless Asian in his place and he's probably going home considering half my team probably won't show up to vote. I am seriously so annoyed.

On the bright side, I seem to be on friendly terms with Shakespeare and Joan of Arc now. Let's hope that lasts, but I fully expect to be nominated next round if power slips into the wrong hands.
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Round #1)   Diary Room (Round #1) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 11:09 am

Hey can you please cast a vote in case there is a tie? I have a feeling one or two people will not vote this round lol
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Round #1)   Diary Room (Round #1) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diary Room (Round #1)
Page 1 of 1