Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diary Room (Round #9)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

Diary Room (Round #9) Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room (Round #9)   Diary Room (Round #9) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 7:39 pm

As usual... the plan failed.

Despite being a shady bitch, Shakespeare is sadly gone and I am left with only Marie. Mary has publically admitted to voting against us and she's more or less trying to say that she voted without picking a side? Whatever. Mary is saying that she's closest to me at this point and that she voted against us because Shakespeare hadn't talk to her up until that point. That's fine and dandy... although keeping one of Elvis' best friends around doesn't make any sense. She thinks Jackie could potentially flip and come over to our side... I can almost guarantee that will NEVER happen so long as I am in this game.

However, I feel closest to Mary of the remaining people. Marie is (honestly) so fucking useless. It's great that she's on my side and everything, but seriously... do something. So yeah, I need to win this HOH and nominate Harriet & Elvis. One of them has got to go.
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Round #9)   Diary Room (Round #9) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 9:01 pm

There is only one logical thing for Mary to do with these nominations. She told me that Harriet is her target and that she wants to do whatever needs to be done in order to get her out. If that's what she wants to accomplish, she has to put up Elvis beside Harriet. It just makes sense. If Elvis wins the POV and he isn't on the block, he will save her and they'll have control of the vote.

So yeah... she's fucking retarded if she doesn't nominate those two.
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Round #9)   Diary Room (Round #9) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 8:26 am

Harriet and Marie? Is she fucking joking with those nominations? How does this benefit her at all? If we had to vote to evict right, Marie would leave. This is beyond frustrating. She's fucking stupid  because she has to realize that next round (if both Harriet and Elvis survive) they're going to come after us now. If you're going to attempt to eliminate someone from one alliance... it's best to put them up with the person most likely to win Veto and save that person. It just doesn't make any sense.

Unless, of course, her plan is to somehow blindside me this round. If that's her plan than kudos to her, but it'd be really dumb because they'll just take her out at F5. So I need to win Veto tonight and save Marie. It'll force her to put up Elvis or Jackie and ensure that Harriet leaves. Terrible game move on Mary's part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Round #9)   Diary Room (Round #9) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diary Room (Round #9)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3 :: Thinking Quarters :: Fred Phelps-
Jump to: