Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diary Room (Round #3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

Diary Room (Round #3) Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room (Round #3)   Diary Room (Round #3) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:55 pm

Jackie goes home and I'm actually a little surprised. Harriet's ghetto ass is probably freaking out... but that's OK... she should be scared.

Right now, I want to win the next HOH and nominate a couple of the people that were playing for Jackie. Shakespeare mentioned (and I don't know whether or not I completely believe it) that Jackie, Elvis, Harriet and one other person (not Joan allegedly) are together. This only leaves Eleanor as the other option... since Mary Magdalene is almost a total nobody. I would nominate Harriet and Elvis if I were to win. I've already nominated one of them and the other nominated me.

But in all seriousness, 2 people are down... 11 more to go.
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Round #3)   Diary Room (Round #3) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 9:15 pm

It feels like I'm thrown a different obstacle every round. Marie is in charge this week and I honestly feel more safe when I'm on the block than I do when I'm not on the block... especially with the POV twist.

There are some strong players on the other team. Mary (Kathy vibes) showed up tonight and kicked some ass, Shakespeare is good at challenges and so is Harriet from what we've seen. My concern is that one of them will win the POV, use it and then their house will vote me up as the replacement. I do have a few "friends" on their side though: Shakespeare, Mary and Joan.

Joan and Eleanor are on the block right now. Neither of them are super threatening to me. But if I had to pick which one of them left, I'd chose Eleanor. She strikes me as a lap dog to bigger players that want me out of this game. I'm just going to pray that Veto isn't used so we can send her home.
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Round #3)   Diary Room (Round #3) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 8:01 pm

I'm so fucking annoyed right now.

We had the perfect opportunity to get rid of Elvis tonight. He showed up ready to battle tonight and almost won the Veto... but I won it instead, lmao. I'm so exhausted from having to fight my ass off in these competitions, but it is what it is. Marie must have something going on with Elvis for her to reject my suggestion of getting him out of here.

I'm planning on voting to evict Eleanor. She's not doing anything for my game at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Round #3)   Diary Room (Round #3) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diary Room (Round #3)
Page 1 of 1