Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diary Room (Round #4)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

Diary Room (Round #4) Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room (Round #4)   Diary Room (Round #4) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 11:37 am

Poor Joan. I wasn't expecting her to leave, but apparently there are a couple people that have their own agendas here. The vote was 4-3 so it was really close. I just wish I had a better idea of who's being loyal to who.

I believe Shakespeare is probably one of the snakes. I haven't ever fully trusted the guy and he's probably just bouncing back and forth between sides while doing what is best for ONLY him… typical tom_delonge_ava strategy if so. Harriet and Elvis were most likely votes for Joan to leave. I have no idea who the fourth vote could have been, though. Walt = John so that instantly gives me reason to not fully trust him, but I think he’s one of my better allies. I have no idea where Al Capone’s head is at. Mary could have voted with her team, but she told me that she was voting to evict Eleanor. Ugh, I don’t trust anyone!

Elvis approached me about a "secret" alliance that no one would suspect. He's only talking to me because he knows I'm better at challenges than he is. He obviously lied to me when he mentioned that he would vote with me this round to prove his loyalty. Bitch, please. Why bother attempting an alliance with me if you’re just going to end it shortly after? Stupid ass.
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

Diary Room (Round #4) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Round #4)   Diary Room (Round #4) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 10:35 pm

I'd say this was a pretty successful round.

I won Veto (third time in a row, yay me) and decided to keep the nominations the same. I don't generally like to beast my way through games, but I basically have to given the twist this season. The other side would definitely nominate me otherwise. Elvis then whipped out his Coup d'Etat and placed Al Capone and Cleopatra on the block. Perfect... there shouldn't be any other major powers in the game aside from my DPOV.

I'm really hoping that George will penalty again and get himself expelled. I don't really care which of the two nominees go this round, but I'd prefer Cleopatra simply because she sucks more. I haven't spoke a word with either of them but I don't get the vibe that she's interested in playing. We're approaching the jury stage and she doesn't deserve to be on it at all.
Back to top Go down

Diary Room (Round #4)
Page 1 of 1