Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diary Room (Round #6)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

Diary Room (Round #6) Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room (Round #6)   Diary Room (Round #6) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 8:03 pm

Before exiting the house, Walt conveniently passed on a HOH Free Pass to me. It was a very nice thing for him to do because, obviously, I needed it and ended up winning a second HOH in a row. These people are probably so fucking sick and tired of me. Another twist was revealed that one of the evicted players would be returning...

...and in walked Jackie. I rolled my eyes immediately. It appeared she was the only one that actually tried to get back in the game (where the hell was Walt?) so I was a little annoyed... as if I don't have enemies as it is. I immediately nominated Eleanor and Harriet for eviction. I nominated them last round so I'm really hoping my plan to eliminate one of those three (Eleanor, Harriet, Elvis) works.
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

Diary Room (Round #6) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Round #6)   Diary Room (Round #6) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 8:16 pm

I didn't attempt the Veto competition tonight because I didn't feel like exerting myself. The reason I didn't nominate Elvis initially was because I didn't want anyone to have the opportunity to save his ass. Plus he's already lost his private messaging and private room rights for the week. So I was very excited when Harriet won the POV tonight. It was beautiful, actually.

I nominated Elvis and really hope that he goes home. His "secret alliance" that he tried to form with me was clearly not serious and this is basically just revenge for Walt. He's also the best competitor left in the house aside from myself. My favorite part of it all is that he doesn't even have a chance to talk to his allies about the vote. So I'm hoping Eleanor uses that to her advantage.

That being said, I wouldn't be completely surprised if he didn't go home. These people should realize that he is the best chance at beating me in a competition... so if he leaves they could have a harder time getting rid of me. I'm hoping they look at it in a different light and vote to evict him just because he's the bigger threat. It's mission accomplished for Fred either way. I'm also going to pray that George forgets to vote this round and finally gets expelled.
Back to top Go down

Diary Room (Round #6)
Page 1 of 1