Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diary Room (Round #2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

Diary Room (Round #2) Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room (Round #2)   Diary Room (Round #2) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 6:31 pm

Of course... Jackie survives. I can't stand that ugly bitch.

I don't really have a game plan right now. One of our "Axis of Evil" team members voted with the other side... and my guess is that it was either Walt or George. I'm leaning towards George since he's publically stated that he has no interest in doing anything to my benefit. He's a fucking tool and has no idea what I'm capable of.

The other team is a lot stronger than ours right now, though. We have basically nothing going for us so I'm not going to act surprised when the other side wins HOH tonight. Praying for a Joan or Shakespeare victory... I might have a shot at safety if one of them is in charge. I need a more concrete alliance or something. It'd help if my team was less shitty.
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Round #2)   Diary Room (Round #2) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:21 pm

Harriet's ghetto ass wins HOH and nominates myself and Al Capone. I'm so annoyed, but I know I'm not going anywhere either way. Diamond Power of Veto is my fall back if I can't win the Golden Veto. And I'm just going to have to try awfully hard at the HOH tomorrow, lol. Like I said before, 12th place is looking increasingly likely at this point.

Walt tells me that he'll use the Veto on me if he wins it. He better fucking win it. Shakespeare doesn't appear to be around right now... so that increases our odds. And, seriously, what the fuck is wrong with Walt Disney? He could have totally won that HOH if he wanted to. My teammates are so damn stupid. That or they're all against me and I don't realize it... then I'm the fool.

Harriet also mentioned that her nominations are "just politics". That clearly means Shakespeare and Joan of Arc aren't looking out for my best interest. Joan of Arc needs to shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Round #2)   Diary Room (Round #2) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:54 pm

I won the Veto... *applause*

So Walt and I (the only valuable "evil" players) decided that Jackie should go up on the block again. The two of us have formed a chat room with Shakespeare. And seriously, like, I don't want to be a bitch... but I don't think he has our best interest. He reeks of tom_delonge_ava and will be nothing but trouble going forward. Ugh, and Walt is totally Sour / John. This is going to be the alliance from hell. Two incredibly shifty players.

I'm voting to evict Jackie, but she's probably not going anywhere. And I don't really care if Al Capone leaves either. I'm just going to cross my fingers for an HOH victory tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Round #2)   Diary Room (Round #2) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diary Room (Round #2)
Page 1 of 1