Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diary Room (Round #11)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

Diary Room (Round #11) Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room (Round #11)   Diary Room (Round #11) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 7:40 pm

Seriously, Mary? You voted to keep the player that wanted to get rid of you this past round? What sense does that make? Marie wasn't doing anything worth getting rid of... so now it's 3 vs. 1, apparently. The only thing good about Marie leaving is that it'll save everyone from a boring finale.

I really want to win HOH tonight. That way I can just let those other idiots fight over who wins Veto and gets evicted. I have no idea where Mary's head is at but I'm only going to speak with her if she initiates conversation. Screw them all.
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Round #11)   Diary Room (Round #11) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 8:34 pm

Mary and her freakish speed (topic watching, apparently... #annoyedrightnow) earned her the victory tonight. She's nominated both myself and Jackie for eviction this week because she promised Harriet safety last round. I don't know anyone who makes "promises" going into the F4 round... a round that solely revolves around Veto.

I don't want to leave because I've fought really hard to be here and would be disappointed. I can't believe I actually feel bad about what happened with Jackie, but her and I seem to be reconnecting now. I've told her that if I win Veto she isn't going anywhere. I'm all for booting Harriet and I know she wants me gone as well. Mary supposedly will throw the challenge to me tomorrow if need be but it doesn't sound like a challenge that can be thrown. I'm just going to do my best and if I lose so be it!

#lastmanstanding #lastEVILplayerstanding
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Round #11)   Diary Room (Round #11) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 9:23 pm

Harriet won the Veto and controls the vote. I asked her politely if she'd consider using it on me and she declined that. So I'm definitely going home tonight and it's just annoying. I should have won that Veto but some stupid rule has put the final nail in my coffin.

I've had a great run, though. And Harriet should send me home because I definitely would have told her to pack her bags had the tables been turned. I wish the best of luck to the final three ladies and hope that the finale isn't something dreadful like Jackie vs. Mary. I'm pulling for Harriet just because she's been playing since day one and deserves it the most.

#fredOUT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Round #11)   Diary Room (Round #11) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diary Room (Round #11)
Page 1 of 1