Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jury Thread

Go down 
+6
Elvis Presley
Eleanor of Aquitaine
Walt Disney
Jackie Kennedy
Harriet Tubman
Alexander the Great
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

Jury Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 8:56 pm

I never have a clue what to say now.

I feel like I played a solid game. I don't think of myself as a finals goat because I made many big moves that did impact the outcome of this game. I literally went from ZERO to HERO in just one round and made people know that I mean business. I formed bonds with almost everyone in this game and I hope we can all keep in touch. I fought and beat adversity, put my eggs in the right basket. I've even made myself look like a shitty alliance member just to make it here!

I honestly do feel that I played as good, if not better than my gurl Harriet. We both played good games. I'm just saying that I believe it was more difficult for me to get this far and I feel like I was an underdog.

Thank you all for a great game, and thank you Hennery for letting me play! See you all on the outside Smile
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:36 pm

Ok jurors you can now begin voting for either Jackie Kennedy or Harriet Tubman to win this season. When you vote, please include a short paragraph explaining why you are voting for that person.

DEADLINE TO VOTE WILL BE SUNDAY @8pm ET. First episode will hopefully go up that same night @9ET.

Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:05 pm

Waiting on 3 votes.
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 10:40 pm

Houseguests, all of the votes are in. I know you would love for me to post the winner right now, but that will have to wait a little longer.

Winner will be announced as soon as all of the episodes are posted. First episode will be posted Sunday night @ 9:00pm ET or approximately at that time.

We will be doing two episodes a night starting Monday.

Thank you all for a great season, and I will see you all Sunday night for the episodes!!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 11:13 am

Smile))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jury Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3