Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jury Thread

Go down 
+6
Elvis Presley
Eleanor of Aquitaine
Walt Disney
Jackie Kennedy
Harriet Tubman
Alexander the Great
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

Jury Thread Empty
PostSubject: Jury Thread   Jury Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 11:50 pm

The Final 2:

Harriet Tubman vs. Jackie Kennedy

Jury Thread Tubman11Jury Thread Jackie11

Please welcome back the jury of Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X!

Eleanor of Aquitaine!

cheers

George Carline!

cheers

William Shakespeare!

cheers

Elvis Presley!

cheers

Marie Antoinette!

cheers

Fred Phelps!

cheers

and Mary Magdalene!

cheers

Thank you all for a GREAT season of Big Brother. It's good to have you all back. Harriet, Jackie, you have made it as far as you can in this game. Now, your fate rest in the hands of 7 people you had a hand in evicting from this game.

You can now begin posting your opening statements. Once you are done, the jury can begin asking questions or making comments or both.

A RULE FOR THE JURY: YOU MUST ASK AT LEAST ONE QUESTION OR MAKE AT LEAST ONE COMMENT IF YOU WANT  TO BE ABLE TO VOTE.

I will not tolerate statements such as "I read your answers so I know who I am voting for!" or " I dont need to ask questions I know who I am voting for!"

Please try to make this an active jury stage.

Mmmk.

Harriet, Jackie, you can post your opening statements whenever you are ready (but as soon as possible please).

Jurors, hold your questions/comments until after both Harriet and Jackie post their opening statements.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Jury Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 1:15 pm

I'll post mine when I get home.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

Jury Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 6:17 pm

I'll post mine later tonight! Smile
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Jury Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 6:45 pm

Coming into the game, I wasn't sure what type of game I was going to play and didn't really anticipate making it this far. However, I fought extremely hard and managed to persevere and here I am! Now that I got the cliche out of the way, let me summarize the game I played.

I think I played a well rounded game. I gave it 110% in the competitions and manage to win 7 of them: 3 HoHs and 4 vetos (ok, I can really only claim credit for 2 HoHs because the answers were given to me by my team the first time I won, but I was also a reward challenge winner so there! Laughing) Winning these competitions not only ensured my safety, but helped make it possible for my alliance and I to vanquish our targets in the game.

Socially, I tried to reach out to everyone. There were a few like George who I never got to talk to but he never seemed to be around much (no offense George). I was also extremely loyal. If I bonded with someone in this game, I did my best to make sure they made it through each eviction along with myself. I never back-stabbed or broke my word to anyone, but then again I managed to make it this far without having to rely on my word. In that regard I think my actions spoke for themselves and people knew they could put their faith in me and I would deliver. Usually when someone makes it to the end of a game without backstabbing anyone, it's because they rode coattails, but I definitely do not feel that is the case with me.

I was never a final nominee for eviction and as a result of that I cast more eviction votes in this game than anyone. All but one of my votes were successful in getting the person out, and most of the votes seemed to come down to a 1 vote difference so I'd have to say I was pretty instrumental.

Hopefully the jury will see me as worthy of victory and I can't wait to answer all your questions. Good luck, Jackie!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

Jury Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 6:51 pm

Alright I think I know what I want to say so here I go!

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, I am the one and only Jackie Kennedy, or Jackie O. Which ever you prefer.

I would say I had a rough ride in this game. I was one of the first people nominated and I feel it put a target on my back. So that round I did not go home. But the next round I did. Sad, I know. But then I had a chance to get back into this game. And with my determination, I knew I had to atleast try. I wanted to get back at the people who took me out of this game. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Am I right fellas lol???

Anyways, I won my way back in the game and I was surprised that Fred did not nom me again. So I felt like there may be some wiggle room. WHICH THERE WAS! But I'll get to that later. Before I was evicted, I made solid foundations with almost every axis of good member. So when I came back in, I went straight to them and made a room with the men I felt closest to, Elvis and William. And I'm sure both of them probably feel that I backstabbed them. And In a way I did. But I hope these gentlemen know that I was just playing a game. I needed to make a move otherwise I would be perceived as weak. There was also a room that had every "Good" team mate except Mary. Which was a good thing for me because that was one of the many reasons why I first started talking with Mary. Her and I made a final 2 deal. So I knew I was good with the majority of people.

Then I knew I had to get off Freds radar. I tried messaging him once before but it would not send for some reason. So thankfully, he messaged me after we had a big blowup. He suggested we work together because nobody would suspect it. I obviously agreed because I didn't want him to go after me again haha! Plus, I felt for that week he had my back. But I did not trust him. I found out he was close with MAry and Marie so I had to get rid of them. This may come as a shock Mary, but I had doubts about you and I thought you were gonna win this game because of all the comps you were getting so I tried, unsuccessfully, to get you out. It wasn't until I knew you would be safe to f4 that I put my focus on once again getting Fred out. That succeeded.

This has gotten so long. So I'll stop. I think you guys should vote for me because I had a target ever since the game started and when I came back in. I fought and won adversity and I feel like I was a definite underdog. Thanks for listening Smile

Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

Jury Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 8:13 pm

Thank you ladies. Jurors, you can now address the final 2 any way you want. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

Jury Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 8:45 pm

Oh I didn't see yours Harriet lmao Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

Jury Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 9:05 pm

If that loser George is MIA, will I be a juror?

Good luck nominees!
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

Jury Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 10:23 pm

Probably lol
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

Jury Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:01 pm

Jackie, do you think missing several weeks of the game from being evicted the first time makes you less deserving?
Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

Jury Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:19 pm

Congrats to both of you.

Jackie, when you voted me out why did you lie to me about it? Why couldn't you have just told me what you were doing? Harriet had already filled me in before so I knew what the outcome would be. There were no more rewards in the game and there's obviously nothing I could have done about your decision, so why bother lying about it? You say you hope we see that you were just playing a game, and then go on to say you lead Fred on too and laugh about it, so to me it seems like you enjoy backstabbing people. The fact that you act this way and were already voted out earlier in the game, you would think you would be a bit more humble, no?

Harriet, you were a great ally. I'm not sure if you would have trusted me if I hadn't randomly taken you off the block that one round. Do you think our relationship would have been different if I hadn't? Did you feel like you could trust me from that point forward no matter what?

Good luck to both of you.
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Jury Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:58 pm

Quote :
Harriet, you were a great ally. I'm not sure if you would have trusted me if I hadn't randomly taken you off the block that one round. Do you think our relationship would have been different if I hadn't? Did you feel like you could trust me from that point forward no matter what?

This was right at the point where you and I were starting to get close. The round before that was when you used the coup d'etat to save us both, and that's when I started to feel a real kinship with you. Especially considering you took all those punishments to win that veto, I knew you meant business. From that point, you definitely secured my trust and I knew you were someone I wanted to go far in the game with. Furthermore, you never gave me a reason not to trust you after that. It's hard to say if our relationship would have been different had you not won or not used it on me, because it would have changed the course of the whole rest of the game, you know? But it's like I said in my opening -- actions speak louder than words. Assuming you intended to get close to me, I'm sure you would have had the chance in the future to prove your loyalty. So, sure, it's absolutely possible we still would have gotten close. It's just a matter of what other circumstances would have allowed us to prove it to each other. Cool
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

Jury Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 8:39 am

Congratulations to both of you. I'm sure you are filled with mirth and merriment at this moment. I do have some comments and questions to pose. I will award the person who is most able to convince me of sincerity and humility in her answers.

For both: I am never convinced by the argument that "I made the finals so I must have done everything right." My opinion is that there are countless ways to make the finals for each player, and the way you achieved it this time is some combination of planning, strategy, and sheer luck. If you had made it to the finals in such an impressive way that leaves no shadow of a doubt, then I would admit that, but I do not see either of you as having earned such worthy praise.

Q1: Give me a paragraph outlining the factors that led to your arrival at this juncture. How much of it was luck? How much of it was of your own doing?

Q2: Fairness is often a theme in adventure tales such as this. Give me some brief thoughts on the following: a. How fair is it that some people were given such impressive powers which saved them from uncertain death, while other players of equal worth and effort received nothing simply because of an absence from one specific reward challenge? With no powers in the game, what do you think the outcome would have been, if you had to hypothesize?

Q3: Tell me the biggest mistake made by each juror, which led to their ultimate demise. Some are easier than others, so please take some time to really think about it.

Q4: Explain to me what your role was in my demise including if you wanted me to go that round, and who you would have nominated if you had been HOH that round.

Q5: When I left, my parting thoughts were rather melancholy. I held the impression that I am not a skilled BB player and do not understand how to play very well. I should have just sat back and not helped Fred and put a target on myself. I felt I had not made an impression in the game except for winning one Veto and saving Elvis (and in effect Jackie too), so I would take a chance and help Fred out. Do you agree with my self-assessment. Please give me some honest advice on how I played and why I might feel that BB is not the game for me.

Q6: Who do you think I am on IMDb? Guess my identity. Only two guesses maximum.

Thank you and good luck to you both.
Back to top Go down
Marie Antoinette

Marie Antoinette

Jury Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 8:54 am

1 . For both of you : why should you win over the other person.

2 . Guess everyone on the casts identity and explain why.
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

Jury Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 9:31 am

I'll have my questions up later today.
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

Jury Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 11:36 am

Fred Phelps wrote:
I'll have my questions up later today.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

Jury Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 8:55 pm

Sorry im late on some questions. I was helping out with a dinner. Anyways, here i go. Btw, im on my tablet, so im sorry if this looks really messy.

ELEANOR--

I do not think it makes me less deserving. I feel that since I was evicted so early on it made me play ketchup (lol) for a few weeks and as soon as I got my footing again, I kept up and played hard. I knew this would be asked haha. Also, everyone I know wanted Gary to win bbcan and we all know he should have lmao Wink

ELVUS---- I wanted to be humble when i first came back. However, I thought for episodes, that woukd be boring. Viewers like when moves happen. Its dramatic and shocking lol. Also I felt that I adopted Adels strategy from bbcan2. I trued making members of the jury mad at ke because then people in the game would think im not going to win so they bring me. That was a big driving force. I never meant for my moges to be personal. To be completely honest here, I think of all people, I bonded with you the most. However, I do understand if you are bitter about it.

To the rest, Ill finish your questions when im at an actual computer, because my answers may get a tad bit lengthy lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Jury Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 9:43 pm

Quote :
Q1: Give me a paragraph outlining the factors that led to your arrival at this juncture. How much of it was luck? How much of it was of your own doing?

I certainly have no problem admitting that a fair amount of luck was involved in getting me here. The first thing that comes to mind is when Elvis saved us both with the coup d'etat. I didn't even know he had it. If he didn't have it, or if he had something even slightly less powerful like a diamond veto, I would have remained on the block and could have very well been evicted. I also got lucky in Part 3 of the final head of household. I still think I managed to get here primarily on my own merit though, such as by winning all those challenges or forming a bond with the right person to use the veto on me / not nominate me.

Quote :
Q2: Fairness is often a theme in adventure tales such as this. Give me some brief thoughts on the following: a. How fair is it that some people were given such impressive powers which saved them from uncertain death, while other players of equal worth and effort received nothing simply because of an absence from one specific reward challenge? With no powers in the game, what do you think the outcome would have been, if you had to hypothesize?

I personally don't think it's any less fair than when someone has to miss any other type of challenge (HoH, veto, immunity in Survivor, etc.) We all sign up for games with the realization that there are going to be times when we have to miss challenges due to real-life engagements, and it's inevitable that some of these challenges will be more important than others. Frankly, it's impossible to hypothesize what the outcome would have been without them because changing one little variable offsets everything that comes after. There's simply no way to guess. Since the coup d'etat was the first power used, I'll offer the hypothesis that perhaps the Axis of Good would not have been as successful.

Quote :
Q3: Tell me the biggest mistake made by each juror, which led to their ultimate demise. Some are easier than others, so please take some time to really think about it.

Eleanor - Her only mistake in the case of her eviction was being nominated against one of the most active and charismatic people from the Axis of Good side. Elvis had a really good social game and made it clear where his loyalties were which enabled him to survive eviction even when he wasn't able to send or receive PMs. Her "mistake" was failing to win veto or otherwise not forming quite strong enough bonds to get people to keep her.

George - I would have to say his mistake was not being active enough. However, even if he was active I think he still would have gone on the block as Fred's replacement and went home this round. It was still a Good vs. Evil mindset at that point, and the other nominee was Marie. Even though she was a bigger threat, people liked Marie (myself included) so George left.

William - Without a doubt it was when you saved Fred with the veto. Those of us from the Axis of Good couldn't trust you after that. I'll touch more on this in your other question.

Elvis - I guess you could say Elvis showed too much determination (in terms of both his effort in winning comps and in trying to achieve his social/strategic goals). It was admirable, but it drew a lot of attention to himself and made him a target. The players seized the opportunity to get him out.

Marie - I really don't know what mistakes Marie made. By the time she was evicted it seemed like she had kind of...checked out. A thousand apologies if I'm wrong about that, but I didn't get the impression she fought very hard to stay. I'm really not sure though because we didn't talk at all the round she left, but she may simply have not approached me because she didn't anticipate I would be breaking a tie.

Fred - Fred came out guns blazing the very first week when he won HoH and nominated two of our most active members. I can't exactly say I blame him since getting out threats is what you're supposed to do, but he did draw the ire of the Axis of Good and it caused us to target him. He then kept winning comps which made him an even bigger threat to us. He still managed to go far despite the huge target he had all game.

Mary - I think her not being around much early on definitely hurt her in the game when it came to forming relationships. Like Jackie said, around F8 there was a secret room that included every Axis of Good member except Mary because none of us had really bonded with her.

Quote :
Q4: Explain to me what your role was in my demise including if you wanted me to go that round, and who you would have nominated if you had been HOH that round.

Honestly, I would have nominated you and Fred just like Elvis did. Elvis even PMed me after he won HoH and asked me if I thought he should nominate you guys and I agreed and told him I had been planning to do the same had I won. You would have stayed if Fred hadn't come off the block, but since Fred used the diamond POV and was able to nominate Jackie as the replacement, voting you out was the only logical thing for me to do. I was closer with Jackie and she had been loyal to the AofG up to that point.

Quote :
Q5: When I left, my parting thoughts were rather melancholy. I held the impression that I am not a skilled BB player and do not understand how to play very well. I should have just sat back and not helped Fred and put a target on myself. I felt I had not made an impression in the game except for winning one Veto and saving Elvis (and in effect Jackie too), so I would take a chance and help Fred out. Do you agree with my self-assessment. Please give me some honest advice on how I played and why I might feel that BB is not the game for me.

This is a hard question because I don't know who you are so I can't compare your playing style across multiple games or anything like that. I think it would come down to why you saved Fred. If you really just saved him to be nice and because you thought he deserved to be there, then at worst I'd have to say that's not very good game logic. I mean, Fred didn't seem concerned about deservingness when he nominated two of our most active members right off the bat when he won the first HoH, so why give him such merciful treatment? On the other hand, if you did it because you had a secret alliance with Fred (which I suspected after he nominated Mary instead of you the week Eleanor used her veto) then that had the potential to pay off big time because it would have allowed you to jump back and forth between alliances for the rest of the game. Ultimately, I think you got unlucky that Fred had the diamond veto. Otherwise you may have been able to recover from that move and go far.

Quote :
Q6: Who do you think I am on IMDb? Guess my identity. Only two guesses maximum.

I don't know why, but I'm going to guess that you are tom_delong_ava or DanaShelbyChancey. But based on what you said in the question, I'm now inclined to think you're a newer player.
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

Jury Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 11:14 pm

Congratulations to the two of you on making it this far! Smile

Harriet, I think you've played a really good game. You did an exceptional job of playing the game as both an individual as well as a team. You were loyal and I applaud you for working as hard as you did to make it this far. I only wish you had replied to the first message I sent you in the game. Laughing When we finally got around to talking, you seemed friendly and straight forward about things which I appreciated... considering I assumed you probably couldn't stand me, lol.

My question for you is as follows:

1. I know myself and a couple others had sort of just looked at you as "second in command" to Elvis prior to his eviction. Did Elvis leaving when he did benefit you to some degree? I personally believe it allowed you to shine more as an individual competitor... I'd like to know if you agree / disagree.

Jackie... we (surprisingly) got along quite well when we finally started talking to each other and I did enjoy you as a person. That being said, I didn't really like parts of your opening statement and just didn't care for your gameplay in general.

My questions for you are as follows:

1. Would you have voted to evict Elvis had I not approached you with all those excellent points on why it would be good for your game to get rid of him?

2. What part did you have in Marie's eviction if any? You were on the block and I told you straight up that I was voting to evict you. Mary was my closest ally at that point so I went and told her about your idea to get rid of her. I have no fucking idea why she voted to evict Marie instead of you... you even acknowledged that you wanted her gone in your opening statement. So I'm just wondering what you said to her (if anything) to have her vote for you to stay?

3. "I put my focus on once again getting Fred out. That succeeded." A statement like this implies that you had something to do with my eviction. Please enlighten me on what exactly you did to get me out... because Mary was HOH... and Harriet cast the vote.
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Jury Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:03 am

Thanks for the kind words Fred!

Quote :
1. I know myself and a couple others had sort of just looked at you as "second in command" to Elvis prior to his eviction.

This was sort of an eye-opener when William first mentioned it in his parting words. I can't invalidate your perceptions if that's how it seemed to you guys. I understand it though because Elvis was more vocal and that caused him to take on what I guess you'd call a leadership role. As a result it could have looked like I was just going along with whatever he wanted and enabling him, but I never took any instructions from Elvis and never thought of myself as attached to him at the hip or anything. I'm not sure what I would have had to do to stand apart from him in the eyes of my peers other than make a move against him, but there was never a reason to because we had mutual goals and I knew I could depend on him to keep me safe.

Quote :
Did Elvis leaving when he did benefit you to some degree? I personally believe it allowed you to shine more as an individual competitor... I'd like to know if you agree / disagree.

Elvis leaving was a double-edged sword. On one hand, I lost someone I could depend on to keep me safe, and the other, it forced me to work even harder to get where I am. So in a sense, yes, it did allow me to shine more as an individual. As a matter of fact I would say I made my best strategic move of the game during the Final 5 after Elvis was evicted...

After you won the veto, I had to choose between nominating Jackie or Mary. Jackie was my closest ally left at that point, but she had become close to you and I didn't trust her to vote out Marie like I wanted, especially since she had been talking about wanting Mary out. I was also starting to wonder if you were closer to Jackie than Marie and if I would need to cut Jackie loose if that was the case.

I decided to make Mary swear to me that she would vote for whoever I wanted in exchange for keeping her safe that week, and once she agreed, I decided to put Jackie on the block. The next step was to have Mary find out who you wanted to evict, because that would mean that you were closer to the other nominee. I would then have Mary vote opposite of you and then break the tie to send that person home. Once it was confirmed you wanted Jackie out, I told Mary to vote for Marie, she obliged, and I evicted Marie in the tie-breaker vote. This set me up in a good position for the F4 round because your vote against Jackie caused her to revert back to wanting you out, and I had also made Mary promise to keep me safe at F4 when I didn't nominate her.

For some reason I found all that really difficult to explain so I hope it made sense lol.
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Jury Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:05 am

Eleanor, I'm working on your question but I'm having a tough time with the second part because I have absolutely no clue about most of the identities lol. You want the entire cast and not just the jury right?
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

Jury Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:26 am

Oh, that wasn't my question. But I do have one for you. If you could alter any event in the game, how would you make it go differently?
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Jury Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:58 am

Whoops, those were Marie's questions! But I know the answer to yours.

I told Fred that my biggest regret of the game was ignoring the PM he sent me in week 2, so If I could alter any event in the game, I would go back in time and respond to that PM instead of ignoring it. I'm sure I still would have nominated him that round, but if I had at least replied and said "Hey, I'm sorry but I'm going to nominate you" then it probably would have made it easier for us to communicate later in the game. There were times when I wanted to approach him to see where his head was at, but I felt like I had burned that bridge and was worried I would look sheepish in a "Oh NOWWWW you want to talk to me?" kind of way, haha. I was relieved when I finally got to talk to Fred and found out he didn't bite Razz

I wouldn't change the outcome of any eviction, nomination I made, or vote I cast, but if I had communicated with Fred better, maybe there would have been a little less tension.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

Jury Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 8:05 am

Ok guys, I swear Ill answer these when I get home Smile
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

Jury Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 8:30 am

Thanks Harriet! Your response made sense to me... and also probably defeats the purpose of my second question to Jackie. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jury Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jury Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next