Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vote to evict Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

Vote to evict Thread Empty
PostSubject: Vote to evict Thread   Vote to evict Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:45 pm

I vote to evict Kim Jong Il.

I tried being your friend but you went MIA and stopped replying to me.

Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: Vote to evict Thread   Vote to evict Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 2:07 pm

I vote to evict Al Capone.

I actually thought about voting for Jackie just because she may be a threat in this game, but I've never spoken to Capone and Jackie at least talks to me so that would just be foolish.

Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: Vote to evict Thread   Vote to evict Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 11:46 pm

I vote to evict Joan of Arc.

I hope I am right in thinking you are the one from our team that voted Jackie out last round. All signs point to you.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: Vote to evict Thread   Vote to evict Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 9:52 pm

Not sure if I'm allowed to vote still or not but if so I would like to evict Al Capone.

I got him, Phelps and Walt all after me right now, please let my coup get one of these evil do'ers outta here.

Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Vote to evict Thread   Vote to evict Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 9:55 pm

You're not allowed to vote unless the vote a tie. The Coup makes you the new Head of Household (overthrowing Walt's nominations this week, making you the head of household), and HOH's cant vote unless in the event of a tie. So is this your tie breaking vote in case it does tie?
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: Vote to evict Thread   Vote to evict Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 9:57 pm

Yes, thanks for clearing that up Smile I really should know all these things already but I'm in denial about liking BB so I don't memorize stuff haha. I've only watched 2-3 seasons.

Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Vote to evict Thread   Vote to evict Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 9:59 pm

I dont like BB much either specially the last couple of seasons. The US version anyway, they are terrible Laughing.

The coup only appeared in two seasons, the last time it did was like 5 seasons ago.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: Vote to evict Thread   Vote to evict Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 2:13 pm

I vote to evict George Carlin

Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: Vote to evict Thread   Vote to evict Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 6:15 pm

In case of a tie, I vote to evict William. Whom I love dearly in this game, but he made some bad choices and now I cannot trust him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote to evict Thread   Vote to evict Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote to evict Thread
Page 1 of 1