Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jury Thread

Go down 
+6
Elvis Presley
Eleanor of Aquitaine
Walt Disney
Jackie Kennedy
Harriet Tubman
Alexander the Great
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Marie Antoinette

Marie Antoinette

Jury Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 12:34 pm

yup, the whole cast please.
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 5:35 pm

Congratulations to the two finalists! I haven't made much of an impact in the jury house because I wasn't even a juror until just today! I'll be honest, I haven't been following a whole lot but  I do consider myself a fair person and I am willing to vote without bias.

Both of you were heroes and did well to get where you are, however that may have been. I won't ask you questions on why I am the greatest person ever or how I am better than you. Those questions are dumb and irrelevant so why ask? Harriet, I didn't like you much in-game but you were not obnoxious and I could see myself aligning with you had I started on your team. Jackie, you were a fun player and had a fun personality, so I am glad you came back in the game and didn't have your game fall into pieces right away.

My first question is simple. Include me in all your previous questions to other jurors regarding jurors.

Second question is more personal I guess. Assign each player in the game (including the non-jury) to the heroes side and the villains side. I want there to be equal numbers, so no sucking up with everyone being a hero. Base this on gameplay or personality or both, your decision. Briefly explain why you chose this.

I know you may think this is even more irrelevant than the questions I poked fun at, but one aspect about the jury segment is getting to know each player before you. Think about how they've contributed to your game as a whole.

Anyway it's been a fun season and I wish you two the best of luck. Have fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 8:28 pm

Alright, Here are your answers William. Everyone, Ill be on this tablet for the weekend, so Im sorry if the answers are not great looking. I will try to get everyones tomorrow, I promise!!

WILLIAM-

1. I would say the main resone why I am here is because I am a good social player, I made bonds with many people in this game. However, with some evictions, I could have handled it better. Luck was definitely a factir getting here. The challenge to get back in wasapuzzle and I am great with thise.The fact that i wasnt nommed as soonasI came backwasalso luck because I havent spoken to Fred at that point.

2. I don't think its unfair some players got powers. There was a reward challenge planned and ifpeople really wanted them, they should haveshown up. Im not saying you werent tryimg, William, I ws there and I didnt win any power. But then again, Im happy i didnt have a power because if I had one, it may have screwed up my game in some way or another. I think getting a power creates a target on yourback.

3. May I ansswer this Juan later, I really need to think on it

4. Well Wi,liam, I think we both know how tbiswentdown. You won veto and took off Fred. Therefore you wantedmetoput uup Elvis,which i did not wanttodobecauseI felt closest tohim at that time. So when you and I were on the block together, I campaigned. And i believe you would also. Mary was thedecideing vlte and she chose me because we made a pretty big final(?) deal then.

5. I am going to be straight up, I felt that you were playing pretty well when you were in. We had a solid 3 person alliance and Iwaswiling to gotothe end with you gentlemen. To my knowledge, you were liked by everyone. PLUS YOUWERE ALWAYS IN CHARACTER.Thats a plus for me haha! When you took off Fred, I thoughtthere was moretothesurface to your game so I thought you were some big mastermind and I think that is what caused your evkction.

6. I think you areeither mycah hynso or that Mrduckbear guy. Gbey are both fairly new here.

Again, I amsorry for thebad mispellings and the space bar is not registering.
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 2:51 am

Someone drink a little too much this Saturday night?
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:07 am

Oh my gosh no lmao! I swear its this stupid tablet. I got it refurbished and its terrkble. I hate it.
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:29 pm

Mmhmm we're onto you!
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 1:00 pm

It's confession time. Elvis was 100% when he said I was playing this game for myself only. Here are a few things that may have been obvious about me....or not so obvious.

- I did make a final 2 deal with Jackie and I did plan to honor it for most of the final 6 portion. The reason I made it and planned to honor it was because she was the only one I felt I could beat other than Marie.

- I did vote Marie out to suck up to Harriet. I felt at this point that Jackie owed me enough to take me to finals. Fred and I were super close so he would take me to finals too. Harriet was the only one who had no reason to show me any loyalty. I felt like if I pinned her against Jackie and showed I could be trusted, she would take me. It didn't quite work out in the end but I think she knew she could beat Jackie easier than me. I actually showed some signs of fight in the last few rounds.

I did like Fred and Elvis a lot but I was closer to Fred most of the game <3. My plan was to only talk to Marie, Fred and Elvis the entire game. I had to break that vow at final 6 when Jackie messaged me but I did good keeping it till then.

I have no question. Everything is clear to me and I wish you both good luck.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 8:19 pm

Hey everyone, I will have the rest of the answers up tomorrow evening! I will have a computer and all will be good.
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 9:57 pm

Marie Antoinette wrote:
1 . For both of you : why should you win over the other person.

Since the question specifically asks why I should win over my opponent, I'll juxtapose my game against hers.  

• I won 7 challenges, Jackie only won 1 challenge
  • I was never a final nominee; Jackie was a final nominee 6 times (and was actually evicted once)
  • I cast 11 eviction votes and got/helped get 10 people out of this game; Jackie only cast 2.
  • I was in the game the entire time; she was evicted in week 2 and spent a good portion of the game in the "pre-jury house".
  • I was solely responsible for saving Jackie the last 3 rounds since I cast the F5 tie-breaker and had the sole vote at F4 and F3. She was nominated each time and was at my mercy for the whole home stretch.

I think just comparing the statistics, I am the better candidate.

Marie Antoinette wrote:
2 . Guess everyone on the casts identity and explain why.

I'll be honest, for most of them I have NO frickin idea lol. But alright, here it goes...

Jackie - Well she mentioned having class in the morning once so I have to assume she's someone currently in college. DanielB maybe?

Mary - I'm gonna say Cindy aka imsexyniknowit. I don't know, something about her reminded me of Cindy.

Fred - Fred gives me Arik vibes. He was also good at challenges like Arik.

Marie - I was going to guess Cherry if for no other reason than Cherry's name is Marie and picking a character with the same first name as herself seems like something Cherry would do, haha. But you didn't really give me Cherry vibes. I'm going to guess you are Alaina because you had a calm and pleasant personality like she does.

Elvis - Kathy. He reminded me of her during our talks and I was further convinced after his eviction when he said something about risking his own game to see friends/allies do well. I've seen Kathy say similar things.

William - Like I said in my answer to his question, I just have a hunch he might be Tom or Dana. I'll go with Dana since I don't think she has played many BB games and William's question implied he hadn't played many.

George - RTF. RTF likes comedians and George Carlin seems like someone he would pick, haha.

Eleanor - Alexa. She was pretty chill and straight-forward like Alexa.

Walt - John. His posts and sense of humor reminded me of John's.

Cleopatra - Jessica aka punrockprincess. I think Cleopatra showed a lot of promise early on and could have been a great player like Jess.

Al - Jimmy or Justin. I'll go with Jimmy. Al seemed like a bro.

Joan - I honestly couldn't fathom who Joan might be. I talked to Joan early on and she never said anything that raised any flags about who she might be. I'm going to guess she was Tara aka XCindyLennoxFanAlways. Both aren't exactly the chattiest in the bunch but they are very nice and agreeable when you do talk to them.

Kim - Matty. I know Matty likes history and I think he'd have fun with the whole communist aspect of Kim Jong-Il and getting into character.

I really hope no one is offended by who I guessed! Like I said, I really have no idea for most of them so these are mostly blind guesses. Please don't hold it against me if I guessed someone you're not too fond of, haha.
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 8:18 pm

Walt Disney wrote:
My first question is simple. Include me in all your previous questions to other jurors regarding jurors.

I think there was just the one and it was William's about the biggest mistake each juror made that lead to their downfall. In your case, I don't think it was a particular mistake you made. You just seemed to be the second most active Axis of Evil member after Fred, and since he was HOH, the Axis of Good nominating you was the most logical choice. I'm not sure what you could have done to prevent it besides lay low, but who can fault someone for being active? Not trying to suck up by saying you didn't make mistakes or anything, I just can't point to one specific moment of the game and say "this is where Walt went wrong." I think even if you had thrown the previous HOH that you won, you still would have been in pretty big danger of being nominated by the Axis of Good. I hope this suffices.

Walt Disney wrote:
Second question is more personal I guess. Assign each player in the game (including the non-jury) to the heroes side and the villains side. I want there to be equal numbers, so no sucking up with everyone being a hero. Base this on gameplay or personality or both, your decision. Briefly explain why you chose this.

It will be hard for some of the earlier boots because they didn't stay in the game long enough to blossom into one or the other, but here's my version.

Heroes:

Harriet - I was loyal to my allies and fought really hard in competitions.

Elvis - He was also very loyal and went to great lengths to help his allies, such as when he took all the punishments to win veto even though he wasn't nominated.

Marie - When Marie won the HOH in week 3 she was very willing to hear out other's suggestions and was always very cordial when we spoke.

Eleanor - She never really did anything to upset anyone, that I know of. She was pretty nice and kept a positive spirit for the most part.

William - He's hard to classify based on the move to use the veto on Fred because it depends on your point of view. However, because his intentions were noble, and he was essentially martyred for it, he'd be a hero.

Joan - This is where it gets tricky, because one of the Axis of Good members voted Jackie in week 2 when she was evicted. Consensus among us was that it was Joan or Eleanor, and we seemed to settle on Joan as the culprit. I'm not sure if anyone ever fessed up to it, but Joan left the following week and the incident never came back up. Anyway, because I don't know for sure if it was Joan, I don't have any other reason to call her villainous. Sooo, she's a hero, lol.

Cleopatra - Cleopatra never really made a mark on the game, did she? By falling off the face of the earth and allowing herself to be expelled, she spared us one more house eviction. I guess you could say she "took one for the team!"

Villains:

Fred - I think Fred started out a true villain if there ever was one, though became more heroic as the game went on and he became the underdog. I'd still classify him as a villain based on his early game play and the fact that he made a great foil for the Axis of Good alliance.

Mary - I think even Mary would agree with this. As she put it, she played the game 100% for herself. That's what you're supposed to do, ultimately, but a lot of the jurors felt betrayed by Mary's actions in the game.

Jackie - Her game had many elements of a hero, but I think the defining moment for her was when she back-stabbed her closest ally.

George - I remember his early posts in the game being rather negative and argumentative, and for no apparent reason at that.

Walt - You were never mean or anything, but you just had a sassy sense of humor that some people could interpret as somewhat villainous. When you posted that pic calling me Tubby <3333

Al - Similar to you, not super villainous but he had a lot of sarcastic posts that could be classified that way.

Kim - He only lasted one round, but he was vaguely irritating, lol.
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 8:38 pm

I am not really sure who still needs to answer questions, but I think all the jurors have addressed the finalists? I am not counting on George to show up, so if he shows up, good. Anyway, try to finish up answering questions by tomorrow evening plz. Then you can post closing statements and we can get to the voting.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 8:41 pm

Sometime before Christmas would be nice, Jackie. Smile
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 9:04 pm

Jury Thread - Page 2 Mry25t
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 8:46 am

Jackie Kennedy wrote:
Hey everyone, I will have the rest of the answers up tomorrow evening! I will have a computer and all will be good.

Lies made baby Jesus cry.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 9:18 am

Omg i am so so sorry everyone!!! I swear, on my life, I will answer ALL today!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 7:05 pm

OK!

William, here is the part I left out:

Q3: Tell me the biggest mistake made by each juror, which led to their ultimate demise. Some are easier than others, so please take some time to really think about it. wrote:

Eleanor: Her and I made a pretty good connection right off the bat, however, I felt that Elvis could help our alliance more in the long run. So that is why I believe she was evicted

George : I thought you were a bigger threat than Marie

William: I think we both know, but when you saved Fred. I thought you and him were in a tight deal and you went against my wishes.

Elvis: I felt like you had all your bases covered, socially and physically. So when the opportunity presented itself, I had to get you out. I'm sorry, but I felt I wouldn't have the chance to do so again.

Marie: I think your problem was being a tad bit quiet. I thought you were a floater, but after re-assessing this game, you were ert utr and you had some strong social connections I feel.

Fred: You came outta the bat swingin and that put a pretty big target on your back. I don't think anybody could beat you in finals, so we had to get out .

Mary: Like MArie, you were quiet in the beginning, but post merge, you were a powerhouse, and I think that's why Harriet evicted you.

Walt- I have no idea, I was out by then. I don't understand why they got you out. You were (at that time) the only "Evil" member I liked haha!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 7:19 pm

MARIE:

I think I should win over Harriet because of the following reasons,

1. I had a target on my back since the first week and when I came back. You could say playing this whole w/out a target is a feat, but I don't think she ever defeated any adversity.

2. I WON my way back into this game and still made it to finals! If you ask me, that's pretty huge. I was sure I was gonna be like Kaysar and leave instantly but I beat the odds!

3. I only needed to win comps when I absolutely needed to. For instances, winning my way back and HOH after that round. It showed that I meant business and I sent one of the opposite players from my alliance out.

2 . Guess everyone on the casts identity and explain why

I have no idea who Kim-jung il, Cleopatra, are. Perhaps JB because he is usually in it to win it or just inactive

Al- Tough one, maybe Leesha? She's new and a pretty loyal player. Al seemed like a loyal player so, it kinda adds up.

Joan- Kathy. She is either really good at social games, or pretty bad. Usually the former though haha!

Eleanor- I want to say Cherry. She is a great social player but not good at challenges. Plus cherry and I are pretty good friends and I think we clicked right away here.

George- I think DJmykee? He is a very loyal person and he is good at comps, so it sort of adds up lol

William- I'm pretty sure your that new guy Mycah. He rocked that parole game and you asked for tips to get better. So you have to be a newer person. Yeah, it adds lol

Elvis- Brayden? He is a solid player. He is good socially and physically. Just like yourself

Marie - I have no idea, you never talked to me haha! Maybe Mel? She said she wanted to play a game and she usually isn't under the radar, but she is probably busy because I haven't talked to her in a while lol

Fred- Oh definitely Mikey or John. I cannot pick between the two! Mikey is very serious and balls to the wall. Where as John is usually just trollin. Which I felt Fred did both so its a tie between you two.

Mary: Alexa. I've had that pegged since day Juan. You are cut throat just like her and a good social player.

Did I miss anyone?

Oh, I don't talk on the boards much so if these are bad, sorry lol

Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 7:29 pm

1. Would you have voted to evict Elvis had I not approached you with all those excellent points on why it would be good for your game to get rid of him? wrote:

That is a tough question. He was my partner in crime and I really felt bad voting him out. Especially lying to him, but I already explained why I did that. I think even if you didn't tell me what you were thinking, I still would have. By that time, Mary and I formed a soild deal. I would've gladly taken her to f2. Plus Harriet and I have talked since day one. So yeah, I'm pretty sure I still would've voted him out. Also, Marie was pretty utr and I didn't think she was a threat.

What part did you have in Marie's eviction if any? You were on the block and I told you straight up that I was voting to evict you. Mary was my closest ally at that point so I went and told her about your idea to get rid of her. I have no fucking idea why she voted to evict Marie instead of you... you even acknowledged that you wanted her gone in your opening statement. So I'm just wondering what you said to her (if anything) to have her vote for you to stay? wrote:

I knew Harriet had my back and Mary and I had a f2. So that leads me to believe she was closer than me. She didn't know I wanted her gone. (sorry). The only reason why I wanted her gone was because she was winning almost every comp or coming close to. I hope that answers your question.

"I put my focus on once again getting Fred out. That succeeded." A statement like this implies that you had something to do with my eviction. Please enlighten me on what exactly you did to get me out... because Mary was HOH... and Harriet cast the vote. wrote:

I will admit, this does make me sound very egotistical haha! I made it look like it was you who was trying to get mary out to Harriett, but then you told her it was me so I replied back saying I was telling you wanted you to hear. It was basically a he said she said game that round. I had a closer bond with her than you and I persuaded her to keep me and she did.

I hope I answered your questions clearly Smile
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 7:36 pm

WALT!!!!!

Here is your Answers hun! Wink

Okay but seriously, I don't understand what your first question is, so here is the 2nd one haha!

Second question is more personal I guess. Assign each player in the game (including the non-jury) to the heroes side and the villains side. I want there to be equal numbers, so no sucking up with everyone being a hero. Base this on gameplay or personality or both, your decision. Briefly explain why you chose this wrote:

HERO:

Elvis- he was all around a good guy and player. He never really attacked anyone. He was just trying to get his group further

Harriet- She is similar to Elvis, just trying to keep her and the group farther in the game. She didn't go on any rants or fought with people

Walt- You did try and save me that week. Which went against your whole side and you helped out the "Good" side for a bit

William- I think you were misguided in your fatal decision lol

Eleanor- She was all for the group and never did anything to get nommed

EVIL

Fred- He fought with us for the first weeks constantly and made his target himself

Marie- Fred right hand woman. Idk why but whenever I pictured you, you were MAggie in my head haha!

Me- I went against several people to make sure I made it this far. I only made deals witht he people I thought would help out my game. Plus I did lie, but that's the game.

Joan- she betrayed her alliance

George, I didn't get to know you that well, so here you are lol

Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 7:40 pm

Jackie Kennedy wrote:
Did I miss anyone?

sigh
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 8:19 pm

I answered yours
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 8:49 pm

Jackie Kennedy wrote:
2 . Guess everyone on the casts identity and explain why

I have no idea who Kim-jung il, Cleopatra, are. Perhaps JB because he is usually in it to win it or just inactive

Al- Tough one, maybe Leesha? She's new and a pretty loyal player. Al seemed like a loyal player so, it kinda adds up.

Joan- Kathy. She is either really good at social games, or pretty bad. Usually the former though haha!

Eleanor- I want to say Cherry. She is a great social player but not good at challenges. Plus cherry and I are pretty good friends and I think we clicked right away here.

George- I think DJmykee? He is a very loyal person and he is good at comps, so it sort of adds up lol

William- I'm pretty sure your that new guy Mycah. He rocked that parole game and you asked for tips to get better. So you have to be a newer person. Yeah, it adds lol

Elvis- Brayden? He is a solid player. He is good socially and physically. Just like yourself

Marie - I have no idea, you never talked to me haha! Maybe Mel? She said she wanted to play a game and she usually isn't under the radar, but she is probably busy because I haven't talked to her in a while lol

Fred- Oh definitely Mikey or John. I cannot pick between the two! Mikey is very serious and balls to the wall. Where as John is usually just trollin. Which I felt Fred did both so its a tie between you two.

Mary: Alexa. I've had that pegged since day Juan. You are cut throat just like her and a good social player.

Did I miss anyone?

Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 9:36 pm

O my gosh, I thought I wrote you down first!

Okay, well i think You are Nat. Im not sure why though. You seem to play like him. And your actibe even though you were originally not in jury.
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:01 pm

If thats all the answers, then you ladies can go ahead and post your closing statements. Once both of them have posted their closings, the jury can start voting FOR A WINNER. In your diary rooms.

When you cast a vote, please write a short speech on why you are voting for that person.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 7:27 pm

I'm not sure what else is left to say at this point. I hope I did a solid job of answering all your questions.

I played a very honest and straight forward game. You knew when you had my loyalty, and I was never shy about telling anyone that I was voting for them. I followed my instincts and acted in my own self-interest without having to resort to back-stabbing, so I would like to think we were on good social terms upon most if not all of your evictions.

I gave it my all in the competitions and became very much a force in them. This is important because unlike in Survivor where winning immunity only benefits the immunity winner, winning competitions in Big Brother helps to advance your whole alliance because HOH/veto holders play a key role in dictating the round's events. One thing I would like to clear up is that I did in fact have a target on my back in this game. I was nominated pre-veto 4 times, I just always managed to come off the block one way or another. I feel I was just as much of a long shot to make it here and had to fight just as hard if not harder than Jackie.

Thank you Henry and fellow cast members for great game. I had a blast!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jury Thread   Jury Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jury Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next