Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 10:07 am

For Mary Magdalene and Marie Antoinette.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Marie Antoinette

Marie Antoinette

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 11:42 am

Oh heyyy girl!
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 11:06 pm

Marie lady, who would you like me to vote for?
Back to top Go down
Marie Antoinette

Marie Antoinette

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 11:02 pm

im sorry i didnt see this before!
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 5:05 pm

I do not expect your forgiveness in the matter but you are not my target. I will take you off the block with the veto and I know Frederick would too. We can talk about it once I honor the words I just typed to you as I don't feel you owe me respect right now.
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 7:37 pm

I think it's Francisco Franco
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 3:44 pm

Hi it's me again.

I wanted to elaborate a better explanation for my nominations. You were never my target. At the time I thought we could get Jackie to work with us but I needed her to think I was lonely, not with yourself and Frederick. I also wanted to keep the peace with Elvis in the event he won veto (which let's face it, was a possibility). My initial target was Harriet so I decided it be best to put you up as a pawn with her. It sounded like a logical plan at 4 a.m. when I posted my nominations.

Once the veto started, I doubted my plan. I was losing the veto and so was Frederick (who was going to take you off as well I'm sure). Jackie was not showing signs of wavering and even told me how close she was with Elvis. Not a shocking revelation but it showed that I could no rely on her to flip on the Axis of Good. I really did try to win the veto but once I failed to do so, I realized my plan was a bust and it was now costing, you were leaving.

This is until today, when Alexander told me a power was used and the vote was now in a tie. As HOH, I now have the power to choose who leaves and I chose to evict Elvis. You were never my real target and I'll be first to admit I acted foolishly by putting you up as a pawn. I completely understand if you can't forgive me or trust me, I will accept the punishment for the error of my ways. Know this is heartfelt and sincere, and I hope saving you in the tie shows I'm being honest.

Sincerely yours,

Mary Mag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 1 of 1