Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:18 pm

For William, Fred, Mary and Marie.

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:21 pm

Hope y'all enjoy the name! Late 90's pop bands ftw!

Anyways, I think it's been incredibly obvious that Elvis, Harriet and Jackie have been together for quite some time. Are y'all up for making a move against them and taking out Jackie again?
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:26 pm

Jackie is nice but it would be hilarious Laughing. I wish he put up Harriett instead. I have a question, it's a very important one at that. Who's even a teen in this room? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:27 pm

I was so going to put up Harriet as the replacement until she won, bleh! I sure as hell am not a teen! Haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 6:24 am

Mary and Marie. My life is in your hands. So I hope you consider keeping me around this time. Fred is correct in that those 3 are together to the end. In fact, they invited me into a private room of 4 with the three of them so that I would get 4th place. But now that I saved Fred with the Veto last time, Elvis has been harassing me in PM's calling me a traitor and a sucker and all kinds of things to make me feel like crap just for allowing Fred to stay over someone like George who was inactive. I think if any of you really want to play the game then keeping me would be smart since we can be F4 together. If you vote me out, you are essentially saying that you want Elvis to win the game. That is all I can say. I respect the decision you make. Good luck to you all no matter what happens.
Back to top Go down
Marie Antoinette

Marie Antoinette

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 9:53 am

Im saving you, of course
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 5:57 pm

What do you think Mary will decide? We can be a F4 and have a great chance to beat Elvis & Harriet who will only have each other and Elvis cannot compete in the next HOH. On the flip side, if Jackie stays, you have Elvis/Jackie/Harriet to deal with and you will have 3 vs. 3. I like our odds if we stick together. It is a total underdog story.
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 6:00 pm

Elvis is trying to villify me publicly now, calling me a turncoat and trying to distract everyone from his alliance, which has been exposed. I hope Mary you are not being bombarded by them, but if you are it should demonstrate how desperate they are to have someone hand them the game on a platter. Please don't give in! Now is the time to resist!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 1 of 1