Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:55 pm

For William Shakespeare, Fred Phelps and Walt Disney.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:56 pm

The name of our room is "Room"? I am in awe.
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:57 pm

Please come up with a better name for this room, I am not really very inspired right now lol
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:57 pm

Disneyland plz.
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

Private Room Empty

This room should be called: "Inside Scoop."
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:58 pm

Disneyland works to.
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:58 pm

Mine seems better.
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

Private Room Empty

I won't object to either of those names!
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:59 pm

Ask any questions you guys want to know about my tribe. I'll let you know everything tomorrow. I am leaving very soon. But we will figure out a plan for sure.
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:00 pm

Whose hand is up Harriet's puppet ass? She (or he, I don't discriminate) actually messaged me that the vote was Kim last time rofl. Clearly not the brightest player in the bunch. The brains is lying somewhere.
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 3:25 pm

Hi Walt. Sorry I had to leave last night. But I am pleasantly thrilled to see that Freddie pulled off the veto. I agree with your sentiments about Harriet. She doesn't have half a clue and is being 100% guided. Your nomination of Jackie is perfect since I believe she is the main culprit behind my Axis of Good's zombie nature. So yeah, I am willing to throw in my vote with you guys if you are all united to get her out. What is the story with your tribe? Let me know what has gone on since last night and we can see who we can campaign to in the waning hours.
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 3:33 pm

I voted for Jackie to leave.

Not much went on last night that I'm aware of. And I don't know how to describe the story of our tribe (maybe Walt has a better explanation), but the others don't do much. I've only spoken a little bit with Marie. The others are pretty much non-existent. George seems hell bent on playing against me, but even he hasn't said or done anything recently.
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 3:40 pm

Yeah that seems to be the issue. George made it clear right off the bat that he does not want to be part of your team. And Jackie/Elvis said their first move in the first Eviction would be to approach George to vote with them. If that pattern continues we probably don't have the votes this time either. I think in future HOH's I will just secretly work with you guys to ensure you win them and we can work with my inside information to nominate the most annoying/in control Axis of Good. I have a very strong sense there is already an alliance which I am far from a member of and they aren't even hiding it. I made an error in judgement thinking helping them with that Veto win was a good idea but I thought it would give me a place in my tribe, but they are definitely people I don't want to associate with. Elvis thinks I am tight with him now but I know he is with Jackie 100% and they have Harriet and maybe one other (not Joan) as followers. So those are the people we have to get out. If the rest of your tribe is non-threatening, then we need to take out the Axis of Good first and then we will be large and in charge. So those are my thoughts so far. I'll vote Jackie too, but if she doesn't go we have to start making some dents starting next time.
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 4:41 pm

Interesting information. Our tribe is pretty awful collectively and don't seem competitive at all. I've also spoken with Marie a little but it hasn't really extended beyond anything worth noting. I'll continue my friendly chats with her but it isn't something I am relying on.

We have to win HOH next. Otherwise Fred will probably be forced to go on a challenge run and we all know how those typically end up.
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 5:17 pm

I share your sentiments precisely.
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 5:23 pm

Must be nice to speak so eloquently. Mickey and Donald were inspired by my childhood speech impediment.
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 5:54 pm

I think you speak just fine. I can barely notice your cleft palate.
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 6:03 pm

I can barely notice your wee huffy pants.
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 6:20 pm

But I wore them to get noticed! Fashion fail again. The Bard needs a makeover.
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 6:43 pm

Did you just call yourself a bard?
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 6:21 am

I smiled as large as Heaven's Gate when I saw the eviction this morn. Well done good chaps. Well done. We have made great strides this time and should be well on our way to glory. Elvis is whining like a spanked dog and has lost his main ally. The nominations were rather curious, as those people are not threatening, but I figure either the King was acting unilaterally or perchance you may intend to use the rear entrance on someone. If you would like to discuss strategy today, I should be in and out. Until then fair fellows!
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 7:58 am

I was surprise at the eviction. I didn't expect her to actually go. That was quite a blindside I must say. I am over Elvis and I cannot wait for him to be evicted. He seems to be a try hard.
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 8:41 am

I also was not expecting her to leave, but was pleasantly surprised.

What are your thoughts on Joan and Eleanor? I've talked a bit with Joan here and there and don't mind her, but Eleanor and I haven't talked at all. And based on what you (Shakespeare) said about Jackie, Elvis, Harriet and one other person working together... I think she could be the "one other person" since I doubt it's Mary. Joan talks to me as though she's an outsider over there.

I'm just hoping nominations stay the same. I'm the obvious replacement choice if an Axis of Good member wins.
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 9:10 am

I haven't spoken to any of them and have no idea what their allegiances are, but I guess I will try opening up a bit to them. I think Jackie was pretty pissed she left early. Without Fred this season, we probably would be saying goodbye to two inactives already.
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 11:41 am

Yes, to the best of my knowledge, all you assumptions are correct about the Axis of Good. Joan and I have been shunned and ignored. Jackie & Elvis thought they had things in the bag already, and the rest of 'em are merely puppets and followers. We should dispatch of them all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next