Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOOK HERE: JACKIE, MARY, HARRIET

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

LOOK HERE: JACKIE, MARY, HARRIET Empty
PostSubject: LOOK HERE: JACKIE, MARY, HARRIET   LOOK HERE: JACKIE, MARY, HARRIET I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 10:09 pm

In RE: The Final Head of Household

Soooooo, I completely overlooked the fact that tomorrow night is the Season Premiere of Survivor (how did I forget this?) and the season finale of Big Brother (meh dont care, but I guess some of you watch this)  so I want to ask you ladies what works best for you all in terms of time for the Final Head of Household?

Just want to let you know a few things though:

1. I am on Pacific time, so I dont really mind if you want to have a late challenge tomorrow (Wednesday).

2. I am going out of town for a few days starting Friday night, so I would *really* like to have the challenge aspect of this game done with by the time I leave.

3. I work tomorrow (Wednesday) until 7pm ET, so challenges before 8pm ET are impossible.

Please post here what times work best for you all and I will try to accommodate/probably hire a guest host to finish this for me lol
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE: JACKIE, MARY, HARRIET   LOOK HERE: JACKIE, MARY, HARRIET I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 10:21 pm

Depending on how long you expect the challenge to take I wouldn't mind having it right after BB (11 Eastern) or even during it if the other two say they don't care.

I also wouldn't mind having all 3 parts on Thursday if it's not overkill.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE: JACKIE, MARY, HARRIET   LOOK HERE: JACKIE, MARY, HARRIET I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 5:24 am

I wouldn't mind a late challenge lol
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE: JACKIE, MARY, HARRIET   LOOK HERE: JACKIE, MARY, HARRIET I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 6:21 am

Gone are my days of live tv viewing so premieres and finales matter none to me. When IDs are revealed I can explain last night and tomorrow night but all I can say now is.... I can't be here till bery late tomorrow. I can be here tonight for all 3 parts and I can be here starting at 9:00 p.m ET. We all made it here so it would be nice if we can all be here for the challenges.

Good luck ladies.
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE: JACKIE, MARY, HARRIET   LOOK HERE: JACKIE, MARY, HARRIET I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 8:08 am

Sooooo all three parts tonight? After the survivor premiere I mean...so around 9:30 ET?
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE: JACKIE, MARY, HARRIET   LOOK HERE: JACKIE, MARY, HARRIET I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 12:31 pm

That's cool with me!
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE: JACKIE, MARY, HARRIET   LOOK HERE: JACKIE, MARY, HARRIET I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 3:11 pm

Ok so final HOH begins tonight @ 9:30pm ET. It should take about 3 hrs to get through all 3 parts.

See you all then.
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE: JACKIE, MARY, HARRIET   LOOK HERE: JACKIE, MARY, HARRIET I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 4:51 pm

Oh wow late night for us Smile. I will bring the nail polish and Justin Bieber albums ladies.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE: JACKIE, MARY, HARRIET   LOOK HERE: JACKIE, MARY, HARRIET I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 5:16 pm

Theres only one Jjustin in my life, and thats Timberlake!
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE: JACKIE, MARY, HARRIET   LOOK HERE: JACKIE, MARY, HARRIET I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 10:22 pm

He is much hotter I have to give you that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE: JACKIE, MARY, HARRIET   LOOK HERE: JACKIE, MARY, HARRIET I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOOK HERE: JACKIE, MARY, HARRIET
Page 1 of 1