Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Execution: Mary Magdalene vs. Jackie Kennedy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

Final Execution: Mary Magdalene vs. Jackie Kennedy Empty
PostSubject: Final Execution: Mary Magdalene vs. Jackie Kennedy   Final Execution: Mary Magdalene vs. Jackie Kennedy I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 10:58 pm

Final Execution: Mary Magdalene vs. Jackie Kennedy Noblem11

This is it, after a month of brutal executions and a redemption round, we are now gathered to witness the final execution....

Mary Magdalene and Jackie Kennedy, you are now at the mercy of Harriet Tubman. One of you will be in the final 2, one of you will be the last member of the jury.

Harriet, you have one hour to cast the final vote in your Diary room. When you vote, please write a speech addressing both ladies and your reasoning for casting your vote.

Thank you.

I will see you all again once Harriet has voted.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Final Execution: Mary Magdalene vs. Jackie Kennedy   Final Execution: Mary Magdalene vs. Jackie Kennedy I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 11:05 pm

What would happen if someone failed to nominate within your hour deadline? This is for curiosity purposes.
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Final Execution: Mary Magdalene vs. Jackie Kennedy   Final Execution: Mary Magdalene vs. Jackie Kennedy I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 11:08 pm

Well I just say one hour so she doesnt ask me how long she has to vote. Now she knows lol.

If she doesnt vote by the deadline, I will just start harassing her with messages and in any way I can. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Final Execution: Mary Magdalene vs. Jackie Kennedy   Final Execution: Mary Magdalene vs. Jackie Kennedy I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 11:10 pm

You little minx Smile
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Final Execution: Mary Magdalene vs. Jackie Kennedy   Final Execution: Mary Magdalene vs. Jackie Kennedy I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 11:31 pm

Ok, the vote is in. Harriet, please stand, face the two nominees, and cast your vote to evict....

*Harriet stands*

Quote :
"Ladies, this was not an easy decision at all.

Mary, you were largely MIA in the beginning, but you came on strong after the jury phase began. You were a force in winning comps and frequently positioned yourself as an important swing vote, taking out some major threats. Some jurors may be angry with you, but you never know when the jury will reward cutthroat game play, especially when you managed to combine it with being UTR.

Jackie, you were the very first person I sent a PM to in the beginning. I'll be honest, I have no idea if you would have taken me over Mary or not, but I've played a loyal game this entire time. While we never actually promised each other F2 (or anything, really) it's obvious we had an implied close alliance the entire time. I don't know if I can beat you in the F2 and that's where I'm struggling with this.

Spoiler:

Final Execution: Mary Magdalene vs. Jackie Kennedy 220px-Georges_de_La_Tour_-_Magdalen_of_Night_Light_-_WGA12337

Mary Magdalene

Magdalene is said to have retired to a cave on a hill by Marseille, La Sainte-Baume ("holy cave" baumo in Provençal), where she gave herself up to a life of penance for thirty years. When the time of her death arrived she was carried by angels to Aix and into the oratory of Maximinus, where she received the viaticum; her body was then laid in an oratory constructed by St. Maximinus at Villa Lata, afterwards called St. Maximin.

It's official, Mary Magdalene, you are evicted from the Big Brother house. You were an absolute pleasure to have in this game. You were active, you participated in challenges, you made big moves, you helped shape the post-jury game even if you were a little inactive before the jury started lol and you were close to getting expelled. But you became active and you made it all the way to the Top 3. That is nothing to be ashamed of. Good luck with everything! <3333

Harriet Tubman and Jackie Kennedy, congratulations on making it to the final 2!!!! cheers

I will post the jury thread shortly and once I do, you are free to post your opening statements when you are ready (but as soon as possible plz lol).

Congrats again!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Execution: Mary Magdalene vs. Jackie Kennedy   Final Execution: Mary Magdalene vs. Jackie Kennedy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Execution: Mary Magdalene vs. Jackie Kennedy
Page 1 of 1