Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare

Go down 
+2
William Shakespeare
Alexander the Great
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare Empty
PostSubject: Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare   Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:11 pm

Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare Charle10

Houseguests, it is now time to vote to evict either Jackie Kennedy or William Shakespeare from the game. Deadline to vote will be tomorrow @5pm PT. Failure to vote by the deadline will result in a penalty strike.

Mary Magdalene, please remember that you have two strikes. One more and you will be removed from the game.

Your next Head of Household competition will take place tomorrow, Wednesday @ 9pm ET/6pm PT. Everyone will be eligible to play except for Elvis Presley, who is the outgoing Head of Household.

Good night houseguests, start voting now!
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare   Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:12 pm

Also, dont forget to write Diary Rooms regarding tonight's events! Wink
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare   Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 6:56 am

If these are going to be my final words, I suppose I should make them good. I will try to address all of you.

Fred: Your attitude at times was far from charming, but I do not regret allowing you to stay to play over lazy oafs like George. As far as I'm concerned, justice dictates that he did not even deserve to be a juror based on his inactivity.

Elvis: You are not the player you think you are. The only reason you are still here is 1. I saved you from the block early on. 2. You had a power that changed both nominees later on. 3. Jackie was the lucky one to return to the game and jump right back on your bandwagon. You are just as arrogant and dictatorial (probably even more so) than Fred, you just hide it a little better. Thank you for all of your nasty PM's calling me a sucker and a traitor and trying to make me feel bad on my way out just for thinking Fred was more deserving than George. If I leave, I am very confidant that you will win this game and I will congratulate you for a job well done, but I hope that in your moment of triumph you will finally humbly accept the people that allowed for that to happen by either actively aiding you (me, Harriet, Jackie) or by passively doing nothing to prevent it (Eleanor, Mary, Marie). It is my utmost desire to see you graciously acknowledge their contributions to your quest.

Jackie: Due to all the twists and powers of BB, we find ourselves here. I regret that it is either you or I to leave. Justice is not at work here. If I leave, it will be due to one simple little act of kindness to allow an active player to come down from the block. As far as I can think, that is my one "evil" act of the game which I have been chastised for. Beyond that, I hope I have been nice to all of you and that you have enjoyed my company. If you are to go, it will be due to you waiting too long to do anything. Like Eleanor before you, you were comfortable to take a free ride and perhaps make a move in the dying moments. Well, unfortunately that is not a winning strategy. I wish you now harm or foul. You seem like a nice lady.

Harriet: You are an enigmatic player who seems to be satisfied with second place. I totally understand the sweet aromatic attraction that a guaranteed finale spot can be, but hopefully you understand that your appeal to the jury is very off-putting. You are playing for someone else's victory, whether you realize it or not.

Marie: I have some faith in the fact that you will choose to keep me. Perhaps a strong appeal has been made to you in my absence, as to why you should do the opposite, but I hope you have paid enough attention to realize where the loyalties lie. I hope you are playing for yourself and you actually have a desire to win, because that is my only hope for salvation.

Mary: Similarly to Marie, my life is in your hands. Perhaps you have other offers out there, but in my own logic I fail to see how you can accept them as truthful and beneficial. If you are a secret challenge beast and wish to turn it on at the end, then I wish you well, but if you are hoping for the former Axis of Good to be fighting for your benefit, then I am saddened by your naivete. You claim to be a champion of kindness and justice and love. I ask you, do you feel that my exit represents those things? If so, then thank you for your consideration and good luck to you.

Oh world! I have attempted to be a person of good repute and have received the slings and arrows of fate. I will not resist against the powerful eternal forces of these omniscient beings. If destiny should choose to take me away from you all, then I will charge full speed into the darkest unknown. Farewell my friends and even my criticizers. You will all have your moment as I have had it. Until the morrow I bid you all adieu!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare   Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 2:07 pm

Well I can't top that.

Everyone, stop drinking the Kool-Aid and get off Freds dick.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare   Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 2:07 pm

Well I can't top that.

Everyone, stop drinking the Kool-Aid and get off Freds dick.
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare   Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 2:30 pm

...because I clearly run things around here. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare   Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 2:52 pm

William Shakespeare wrote:
Thank you for all of your nasty PM's calling me a sucker and a traitor and trying to make me feel bad on my way out just for thinking Fred was more deserving than George.

I love how you keep trying to use this as your reason for flipping to Fred. Did you not say this to Jackie?

William Shakespeare wrote:
At some point in life, we must face facts. None of us can defeat Elvis in the final battlefield. He is the strongest player here in terms of all around package and the only person willing and able to vanquish him is probably the one person you want out. I don't know how you will feel about Elvis being a target because it probably throws all your ideas about me in jeopardy. But I can assure you, this is a well thought out confession. I want to do something that raises me about loafer and observer and try to put my name on something. I have been offered a deal that if the saved soul wins the next HOH he will nominate the two people of my choosing.

Apparently I'm some big threat to you even though have only been semi-active and did terrible at challenges up until this last HoH and winning the coup by fluke. When my ass was on the line I tried my best and it worked out, and I also have Fred to thank for not competing in the last HoH for some weird reason.

You are the very definition of a turncoat. There are no wise literary words you can say to twist it, this is the cold hard basic facts. Keeping someone who isn't loyal in this game is bad for everyone's game, even Fred's.

Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare   Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 6:20 pm

Quote :
You are the very definition of a turncoat. There are no wise literary words you can say to twist it, this is the cold hard basic facts. Keeping someone who isn't loyal in this game is bad for everyone's game, even Fred's.

I'm not sure this makes any sense. Are you claiming it makes more sense for Mary to go with you/Harriet/Jackie to F4 when you are so adverse to disloyalty? How does this help her if you are adamantly refusing to turn on them and take her to the end?

At least with turncoats we could all turn on each other and she could slip by. By your logic your alliance is way more impenetrable and thus "not good for her game."
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare   Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 6:40 pm

Reminder that deadline to vote is in 20 minutes. Waiting on one vote. Kthanks.
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare   Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 6:58 pm

William, good with words in life and in forum form.
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare   Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 7:00 pm

Can we have a picture at the top so it's easier to get from threads to the homepage?
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare   Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 7:05 pm

Houseguests, the votes are in. When I reveal the vote the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments to say goodbye, gather his or her belongings, and walk out the front door....

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare   Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 7:12 pm

Mary Magdalene wrote:
Can we have a picture at the top so it's easier to get from threads to the homepage?

Yea i will post a cute little picture soon.
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare   Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 7:14 pm

Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare 18122_600

RIP Shakespeare. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare   Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 7:19 pm

Farewell William!
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare   Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 7:22 pm

I also want to say sorry to anyone who will/is mad with me. I do not feel like the eviction of Jackie or William was a pivotal moment in the game so I do not feel like I was "handing" anyone a win with this vote. Anyone (myself included) who comes to someone only when nominated, has to expect it might not turn in their favor. That is all I have to say about it. Do not assume you know what's going on with me just based on one vote. A vote I cast against someone I talked to once this entire game.
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare   Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 7:23 pm

I lied, I have more to add. William, in no way am I claiming being better than you at communication. I didn't go to you either. My previous comment was not me placing blame solely on you for our lack of communication. I was not nominated though so that lack didn't impact me the way it did you. That is for real, all.
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare   Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 7:29 pm

That is a very lovely picture Mister Alexander.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare   Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Execution #8: Jackie Kennedy vs. William Shakespeare
Page 1 of 1