Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Execution #9: Marie Antoinette vs. Elvis Presley

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

Execution #9: Marie Antoinette vs. Elvis Presley Empty
PostSubject: Execution #9: Marie Antoinette vs. Elvis Presley   Execution #9: Marie Antoinette vs. Elvis Presley I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:03 pm

Execution #9: Marie Antoinette vs. Elvis Presley 41018510

Houseguests, it is now time to vote to evict either Marie Antoinette or Elvis Presley from this game. The deadline to vote will be tomorrow (Friday) @ 6pm PT/9pm ET. Failure to vote by the deadline will result in a strike.

Your next challenge will be Sunday beginning @ 8pm ET/5pm PT and it will be the season's 3rd and final FAST FORWARD round of this game. Everyone will be eligible to compete in the Head of Household challenge except for Mary Magdalene, who is the outgoing Head of Household.

Good night houseguests, and don't forget to write in your DR's!
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Execution #9: Marie Antoinette vs. Elvis Presley   Execution #9: Marie Antoinette vs. Elvis Presley I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 4:30 pm

Houseguests, the votes are in. When I reveal the vote the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments to say goodbye, gather his or her belongings, and walk out the front door....

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Execution #9: Marie Antoinette vs. Elvis Presley   Execution #9: Marie Antoinette vs. Elvis Presley I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 4:32 pm

RIP Elvis.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: Execution #9: Marie Antoinette vs. Elvis Presley   Execution #9: Marie Antoinette vs. Elvis Presley I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 5:26 pm

I hope you make it to the end Fred. You got my vote!

Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: Execution #9: Marie Antoinette vs. Elvis Presley   Execution #9: Marie Antoinette vs. Elvis Presley I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 5:30 pm

BTW Mary is playing this game for herself and no one else. She is a loose cannon and does not care about any of you.

To: Elvis Presley
Posted: Thu 18 Sep - 18:31:08
Subject: Re: Hey Mary Quote message

No matter what Elvis, you are not leaving. Even if I would put you up, it wouldn't be for you to go. I know if you go up, Marie leaves for sure 100%. I'm, just trying to decide if I want Marie gone or Fred.

Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Execution #9: Marie Antoinette vs. Elvis Presley   Execution #9: Marie Antoinette vs. Elvis Presley I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 7:28 pm

I said that thinking Jackie would vote to keep you because she told me she would vote to keep you. I didn't want Marie to go but I wasn't going to tell you that when I didn't think the votes were there to get you out.

Quote :
Mary is playing this game for herself and no one else

Were you playing for someone else to win? That statement makes little sense you sore loser.
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Execution #9: Marie Antoinette vs. Elvis Presley   Execution #9: Marie Antoinette vs. Elvis Presley I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 7:33 pm

Elvis I can't reply to your PM so I will post it here.

Elvis says:

Quote :
No matter what hey?

You lost my vote if you make it to the end.

My reply:

Quote :
I had no idea Jackie would vote you out or that Harriet had a vote doubler. Of course when the opportunity to get you, a threat, out of the game, I took it with open arms. I knew you would never take me to the end and you were in a great position to make it there. You and Harriet were an obvious final 2 pair and that needed to be broken up. Threaten me all you want with a jury vote. Shows you have poor sportsmanship and I have little respect for sore losers like that. If that is what you are, go ahead and spend your days hate filled with rage against Mary Magfuckingdalene. A fictional character on an online game.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: Execution #9: Marie Antoinette vs. Elvis Presley   Execution #9: Marie Antoinette vs. Elvis Presley I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 7:38 pm

I never had a finals deal with anyone in this game. I saved Harriet that one round because we were both on the same team and knew she was loyal so she would have been good to keep around.

Once William turned on me it left my game became more open and seriously considered having you as a finals ally. Hence why I am so upset that again, someone I started to trust turned on me.

And to answer your other question, I don't always play these games to win. If I bond with someone well enough I have no problems putting my game at risk to ensure they stay longer.

Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Execution #9: Marie Antoinette vs. Elvis Presley   Execution #9: Marie Antoinette vs. Elvis Presley I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 7:41 pm

I'm sorry for misunderstanding your loyalties. I didn't have much to go on and a golden opportunity to get a threat out presented itself. I have nothing against you, all game long you seemed nice and I'm sure we get along off this forum. I just didn't have anything to concrete to think I was your final 2 ally and I had the opportunity to take a threat out. It resumes itself to that. I understand if you don't want to vote for me to win but it's unlikely you will even have the chance Laughing. I'm honestly sorry if I hurt you.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Execution #9: Marie Antoinette vs. Elvis Presley   Execution #9: Marie Antoinette vs. Elvis Presley I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 9:24 am

Elvis :\
Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: Execution #9: Marie Antoinette vs. Elvis Presley   Execution #9: Marie Antoinette vs. Elvis Presley I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:26 pm

What? You voted me out so why are you giving me that weird cross face.

Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Execution #9: Marie Antoinette vs. Elvis Presley   Execution #9: Marie Antoinette vs. Elvis Presley I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:51 pm

Just being courteous.
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Execution #9: Marie Antoinette vs. Elvis Presley   Execution #9: Marie Antoinette vs. Elvis Presley I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:53 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Execution #9: Marie Antoinette vs. Elvis Presley   Execution #9: Marie Antoinette vs. Elvis Presley I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Execution #9: Marie Antoinette vs. Elvis Presley
Page 1 of 1