Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Execution #6: Elvis Presley vs. Eleanor of Aquitaine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

Execution #6: Elvis Presley vs. Eleanor of Aquitaine Empty
PostSubject: Execution #6: Elvis Presley vs. Eleanor of Aquitaine   Execution #6: Elvis Presley vs. Eleanor of Aquitaine I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 7:54 pm

Execution #6: Elvis Presley vs. Eleanor of Aquitaine Bhm5on10

Houseguests, it is now time to vote. Please go and cast your vote to evict either Eleanor of Aquitaine or Elvis Presley from this game.  Deadline to vote will be tomorrow, Friday @ 9pm ET/6pm PT.

The next Head of Household challenge will be Sunday @ 9pm ET/6pm PT. Everyone will be eligible to compete except Fred Phelps, who is the outgoing Head of Household.

Have a good night! And dont forget to write in your Diary rooms! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: Execution #6: Elvis Presley vs. Eleanor of Aquitaine   Execution #6: Elvis Presley vs. Eleanor of Aquitaine I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 8:27 pm

I'd like to remind everyone that I am still banned from sending private messages, so please do not be offended if I don't reach out to you. I just simply can't.

I promise that if I stay I will try my best to beat Fred in challenges and help get him out of this game. It's only a matter of time until I win HoH and you all have my word he will be my target.

Elvis out.

Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Execution #6: Elvis Presley vs. Eleanor of Aquitaine   Execution #6: Elvis Presley vs. Eleanor of Aquitaine I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 6:12 pm

Houseguests, just a reminder. When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments to say their goodbyes, gather his or her belongings, and walk out the front door...

By a vote, of 5-1...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: Execution #6: Elvis Presley vs. Eleanor of Aquitaine   Execution #6: Elvis Presley vs. Eleanor of Aquitaine I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 6:48 pm

Thanks for keeping me everyone except Fred's friend <3

Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Execution #6: Elvis Presley vs. Eleanor of Aquitaine   Execution #6: Elvis Presley vs. Eleanor of Aquitaine I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 8:11 pm

What friends?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Execution #6: Elvis Presley vs. Eleanor of Aquitaine   Execution #6: Elvis Presley vs. Eleanor of Aquitaine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Execution #6: Elvis Presley vs. Eleanor of Aquitaine
Page 1 of 1