Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Execution #7: Marie Antoinette vs. George Carlin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

Execution #7: Marie Antoinette vs. George Carlin Empty
PostSubject: Execution #7: Marie Antoinette vs. George Carlin   Execution #7: Marie Antoinette vs. George Carlin I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 9:09 pm

Execution #7: Marie Antoinette vs. George Carlin The-ex10

Houseguests, it is now time to vote to evict either Marie Antoinette or George Carlin from this game. The deadline to vote will be tomorrow @ 7pm ET/4pm PT. If you do not vote by the deadline, you will get a strike. Three strikes and you will be out and removed from the jury.

The next Head Of Household competition is tomorrow (Tuesday) @ 7:30pm ET/4:30pm PT. Tomorrow is the season's SECOND Fast Forward, a whole week of Big Brother in one night., with HOH shortly followed by the Power of Veto Competition.  Everyone will be eligible to play in the HOH except for Jackie Kennedy, who is the outgoing Head of Household.

Get to voting and  I will see you all tomorrow. Good night houseguests! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Execution #7: Marie Antoinette vs. George Carlin   Execution #7: Marie Antoinette vs. George Carlin I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:39 pm

Houseguests, the votes are in. When I reveal the vote the evicted houseguest will have a few moments to say goodbye, gather his or her belongings, and walk out the front door....

By a vote, of 5-0...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Execution #7: Marie Antoinette vs. George Carlin   Execution #7: Marie Antoinette vs. George Carlin I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:42 pm

Good riddance!
Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: Execution #7: Marie Antoinette vs. George Carlin   Execution #7: Marie Antoinette vs. George Carlin I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 7:07 pm

I can't wait to find out who George was. Came off a strong player but then he decided to be someone's bitch and stopped talking.
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Execution #7: Marie Antoinette vs. George Carlin   Execution #7: Marie Antoinette vs. George Carlin I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 8:04 pm

Bitches do bark Elvis Presley :p.
Back to top Go down
Marie Antoinette

Marie Antoinette

PostSubject: Re: Execution #7: Marie Antoinette vs. George Carlin   Execution #7: Marie Antoinette vs. George Carlin I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 8:05 pm

Merci
Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: Execution #7: Marie Antoinette vs. George Carlin   Execution #7: Marie Antoinette vs. George Carlin I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 8:14 pm

Mary Magdalene wrote:
Bitches do bark Elvis Presley :p.

HAHA

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Execution #7: Marie Antoinette vs. George Carlin   Execution #7: Marie Antoinette vs. George Carlin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Execution #7: Marie Antoinette vs. George Carlin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3 :: The Stake :: Executions-
Jump to: