Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Execution #3: Eleanor of Aquitaine vs. Joan of Arc

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

Execution #3: Eleanor of Aquitaine vs. Joan of Arc Empty
PostSubject: Execution #3: Eleanor of Aquitaine vs. Joan of Arc   Execution #3: Eleanor of Aquitaine vs. Joan of Arc I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 8:06 pm

Execution #3: Eleanor of Aquitaine vs. Joan of Arc Bhm5on10

Houseguests, the nominees for execution this round have been set. You must now vote to evict either Eleanor of Aquitaine or Joan of Arc from this game. You have until 9pm ET/6pm PT Friday to vote. If you do not vote by that time, you will get a penalty strike. Three strikes and you are OUT of this game.

The next Head of Household challenge will be posted tomorrow (Friday) @ or around 10pm ET/7pm PT and it will be a weekend challenge. Hope to see some submissions from you all, since I think this is a cool challenge.

And please, DONT FORGET TO WRITE IN YOUR DIARY ROOMS. IT REALLY HELPS WITH EPISODES. ALSO, IF YOU NEED PRIVATE ROOMS, DONT HESITATE TO ASK.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Execution #3: Eleanor of Aquitaine vs. Joan of Arc   Execution #3: Eleanor of Aquitaine vs. Joan of Arc I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:15 pm

Houseguests, the votes are in. When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments to say goodbye, gather her belongings, and face execution.

By a vote, of 4-3-X-X

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

PostSubject: Re: Execution #3: Eleanor of Aquitaine vs. Joan of Arc   Execution #3: Eleanor of Aquitaine vs. Joan of Arc I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:37 pm

Bye Joan!
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

PostSubject: Re: Execution #3: Eleanor of Aquitaine vs. Joan of Arc   Execution #3: Eleanor of Aquitaine vs. Joan of Arc I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:46 pm

Farewell Joan.
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

PostSubject: Re: Execution #3: Eleanor of Aquitaine vs. Joan of Arc   Execution #3: Eleanor of Aquitaine vs. Joan of Arc I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 3:26 pm

Sigh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Execution #3: Eleanor of Aquitaine vs. Joan of Arc   Execution #3: Eleanor of Aquitaine vs. Joan of Arc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Execution #3: Eleanor of Aquitaine vs. Joan of Arc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3 :: The Stake :: Executions-
Jump to: