Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Diary Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 8:43 pm

Hello and thanks again for signing up. Please use this area to write your thoughts about the game, submit challenges, vote, and whatever else you feel like doing. This is your area and only you and I can see it.

Please answer the following questions by 4pm PT Wednesday. Thanks!

For each number, choose the one you prefer

1. Black or White?

2. Day or Night?

3. A nice quiet picnic by the lake, or a hunting trip?

4. Peace or War?

In this game, there will be two teams: A good side and a bad side. Which side do you think your character fits in best? Why?

What kind of game are you ready to play: physical, strategic, or social? Combination?
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 7:25 pm

1. Black or White?
Black...obviously.

2. Day or Night?
Night...easier to travel undetected for those of us on the Underground Railroad

3. A nice quiet picnic by the lake, or a hunting trip?
As someone with a bounty on their head, I'd like to avoid the hunting trip. Picinc it is!

4. Peace or War?
I feel a war coming on...
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:43 pm

1. Which Pharaoh ruled during the early 30th Century BC, and is believed to be the first female Pharaoh and earliest queen regnant in recorded history)
(last letter)

Monreith (H)

2. Which Pharaoh is responsible for abandoning traditional Egyptian polytheism and introducing worship centered on the Aten?
(7th letter)

Akhenaten (T)

3. Who was the sixth and last Pharaoh of the Fourth Dynasty of Egypt during the old Kingdom?
(4th letter)

Shepseskaf (P)

4. His original name means "Living Image of Aten", while his most common name means "Living Image of Amun"
(9th letter)

Tutankhamun (M)

5. He was was the first of two kings so-named of Upper Egypt during the Protodynastic Period. His name may refer to the scorpion goddess Serket.
(6th letter)

Scorpion I (I)

6. Sixth Pharaoh of the Eighteenth Dynasty. Ruled Egypt officially for almost 54 years.
(6th Letter)

Thutmose III (O)

7. Third Pharaoh of the Nineteenth Egyptian Dynasty, often regarded as the greatest and most powerful Pharaoh of the Egyptian Empire
(4th letter)

Ramesses II (E)

Letters: HTPMIOE

Code clue: Egyptian Doctor.
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 10:03 pm

Apologies that it's taken me four whole rounds to write a DR.

Quick review of what's happened so far:
-I won a reward in the first challenge! A double vote. I probably would have gotten something better but I made a mistake the first time I sent. A double vote could definitely be valuable later on though.
-Fred won the first HOH and threw a hard punch right away when he nominated two of our most active people. Our side won veto and we were able to nominate and evict Kim Jong-Il.
-I won the second HOH after the answers were given to me but we lost Jackie after their side won veto and someone might have betrayed us :\ I felt closest to her so that sucked.
-We lost both challenges in round 3 and Joan left in a close vote. No idea who voted for who.
-We lost both challenges AGAIN and Elvis and I were nominated but Elvis saved us with a coup d'etat! Al and Cleopatra are now nominated and we are hoping Al will be the one to leave.

I am closest to Elvis, followed by Bill. I pretty much never talk to Mary or Eleanor. I've also talked to Marie Antoinette once and she seemed like she didn't have any alliances, so who knows, she could be a potential ally.
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 11:06 pm

Good news first, JACKIE is back! cheers
Although her and I never officiated an alliance, I'm hoping I can foster one with her.

Bad news, ugh, Fred just keeps winning everything! I pretty much shot myself in the foot when I ignored his PM that round where I nominated him. He has nominated me twice in a row now. Although I don't know if I'm his target...he seems to want Elvis gone. Either way when the veto results were posted I was just PRAYING I would click that spoiler tag and see my beautiful face. And I did! <3 I'm totally shocked I won that challenge considering I didn't have a clue what most of the answers were and just made educated guesses.

It's Elvis and Eleanor on the block now. For me there is only one choice: I've gotta come through for my boy Elvis...the dude has saved my ass twice now. He even accepted a bunch of punishments (not being able to vote, not play in two vetos, no access to PMs) to win that last veto. I don't know how everyone else will vote but I've sent a couple PMs to get a feel. Eleanor asked me though and I already told her I was probably voting for her Neutral  I hope she doesn't hold it against me if she stays.
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 10:36 am

Let's talk about the rewards that were won in the first week. 6 were offered and so far at least 3 have been used:
-Coup d'etat (Elvis)
-Golden Power of the Veto (Eleanor)
-HoH Pass (Fred)

I won a double vote that I haven't used yet. That means there's up to two more out there. I have a theory that someone might have used a power that altered the votes when Jackie was evicted the first time, but there's really no evidence to back that up. I'm also thinking one of the rewards had to be a diamond POV. If so, I wonder who has it?

Now let's look at who was posting on the challenge thread that night:
-Fred (won an HoH pass)
-Mary (claims she didn't have time too finish)
-Kim
-Walt
-Jackie

Could those 3 have (had) the other powers? Why didn't they use them before their evictions, especially if I'm right about diamond POV being one? Then again me, Elvis, and Eleanor all won things and didn't post on the thread at all so someone else could have won it. Ahhh so many possibilities!
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 8:56 pm

I threw HOH to Jackie once I saw it was only Axis of Good members competing. Nominating Fred and Marie seemed like a foregone conclusion for our alliance and I didn't want to be the one to have to do it because I want to stay on Marie's good side. I think if we're successful in getting Fred out this time, Marie will absolutely fight hard next week and I don't want her to nominate me if she wins HoH.

I'll be trying hard in veto tomorrow to make sure Fred doesn't win it, and if that's the case then I might use it on Marie to garner favor with her. Then again that would piss off my alliance so maybe I'll just PM Marie and explain that she has nothing to worry about and Fred should be leaving. Plus we need George eligible to vote so he can forget and be expelled <3
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 8:49 pm

The Scream - Edvard Munch
The Starry Night - Vincent Van Gogh
Femme Aux Bras Croises - Pablo Picasso
Sacred and Profane Love - Titian
"The Night Watch" by Rembrandt
Whistler's Mother (Arrangement in Grey and Black No.1) James McNeill Whistler
The Creation of Adam - Michelangelo
A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of la Grande Jatte - Georges-Pierre Seurat
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:40 pm

So Fred was down for the count last week and then William saved him with the veto. This was only half-surprising since I suspected something was up with William. There was a red flag a few weeks back when Fred had to choose to nominate William or Mary and he put up Mary despite her being the least threatening on our side. So Carlin went up, and then went home, and that in itself was very uneventful.

Elvis won HoH tonight, which was a good thing cus it meant he could nominate Fred and William. I was reeeeeally paranoid about the diamond POV though so I fought extra hard to win veto to make sure it wasn't used against me. And I was right. Fred had it and used it to put Jackie up. I wonder which one of his henchmen gave it to him? He already used a power before.

So the fate of the game is basically in Mary's hands right now. It will either be 3-1 to evict Jackie (with me being the sole vote for William) or a 2-2 that Elvis can break to send William home. All William should have to do is tell Mary about the secret room with all the Axis of Good members except her and that should be enough to secure her vote lol. She already told me she was "being pulled in both directions." I'm like 99% sure she's going to vote with them *sigh*

And yeah, I have a double vote, but it would be pointless to use this round because the best I could do is make it 3-2 and Jackie would still go. So I'll hold onto it and see if maybe it will prove useful next round, which happens to be the last time I can use it.
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 10:19 pm

Well what do you know. Mary came through and voted William out. And now she won HoH. I have absolutely no idea who she'll nominate, but it should be interesting to see. Better than Fred or even Marie winning at least. Whatever the case I just hope Elvis, Jackie, or myself wins the veto.
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 11:21 pm

Mary randomly nominated Marie and myself, but it seemed like she was hinting that she wanted to backdoor someone? I'm really not sure. But I am the veto queen. I won and saved myself, and Mary nominated Elvis in my place. Obviously Jackie and I should be able to easily evict Marie with our votes and keep Elvis safe, but stranger things have happened I guess!
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 3:47 pm

Something's gotta be up...votes were due yesterday and eviction still isn't posted, yet host Alexander has been active on the forum several times since they were due. Did Jackie vote for Elvis causing a 2-2 tie (with my double vote) and we're waiting on Mary to break it? o_O

I got curious enough to ask Mary if she was asked to break a tie and she confirmed it. Wowww so Jackie voted Elvis. And to think I almost didn't use my double vote because I was cocky and didn't think I needed to!

I don't know who Mary will choose to evict. I've asked her and am awaiting her response. If I'm not too late I'll try and see what I can do to convince her to keep Elvis, but I fear Fred has been working on her to send Elvis home.
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 11:10 am

So I messaged Jackie to ask what motivated her to flip on Elvis, and the reason is worse than I thought:
Quote :
The main kicker that caused me to flip was that Fred and I have been talking alot and we made a deal that if Elvis went he will take out Mary.

gurl, you serious? Fred is playing an insanely good game and I'm sure he'll have a good laugh when he, Marie, and Mary make it to F3. Though I guess I shouldn't pretend to think I know Fred's game. My single biggest regret of the game thus far was ignoring the PM he sent me in Week 2 when I was HoH. I was actually going to PM him and apologize a few weeks later, but I wasn't sure, and am still not sure, how to do it without appearing sheepish or desperate.
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:59 pm

I won HoH, nominated the remaining Axis of Evil members, Marie and Fred. Fred won veto after I made two stupid mistakes.

And now I have to make a huge decision. Do I put up Jackie or Mary? I'm trying to figure out if EITHER of them would vote out Marie. Not that I have anything against Marie, but I assume she has to be close to Fred and I don't want them both in the F4.

Actually I'm talking to Fred now and he's pretty much saying he's closest to Jackie. Amg this is so ridic.
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 10:42 pm

So I wound up nominating Jackie after Mary promised to vote how I want her to. I figured we could wait and see how Fred wanted to vote and then have her vote the opposite and I would break the tie accordingly. Fred confirmed to Jackie that he's evicting her. I just need Mary to come through and actually vote for Marie. I explained to her that Jackie won't be after her now that Fred is voting for her so hopefully that's enough to convince her to keep her word. If not, then fuck. And of course Mary "had to go for a little while" right when we were strategizing. Uggghhh.
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 5:37 pm

Got my skype message? <3
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 5:38 pm

No I'm not home yet. Do you need me to cast a tiebreaker vote?
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 5:40 pm

Yea xoxo
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 5:42 pm

Sorry for not doing it pre-emptively but ol' Harriet doesn't like to count her chickens before they've hatched. It's bad juju. I will go vote now xoxo
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 7:59 pm

Mary honored her promise and Marie is gone! I think I played my cards right this past round. If I had nominated Mary as the replacement, then Jackie probably would have voted her out with Fred thinking they were still bffs and then we could be looking at an F2 of Marie and Fred in this game.

Now I think I'm positioned pretty well in case Fred wins HoH because Mary and Jackie should evict the other if they get to be the one who votes. And hopefully they'd both evict Fred if he's not HOH or POV holder. Fred winning HOH this round actually wouldn't be the end of the world. Worst cascenario would be Fred is not HoH but wins veto and gets to cast the sole vote to evict, which I imagine he would choose to evict me. I'm pretty much betting that will happen actually lol.

Oh I also made Mary promise she would keep me safe this round in exchange for not nominating her last round. Do I expect her to keep that promise?...not really. But I might as well try to hold her to it if it comes to it.
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 10:45 pm

I never thought I'd see the day, but Fred is finally out. I managed to win the veto, though I would have lost by 1 point if Fred hadn't made the simple mistake of not showing his DR in his puzzle screenshot. He PMed me and said some things like Mary was planning on using the veto to save him and evict me, that he would bring me to Final 2, and then he wasn't going to be around to play in Parts 2 and 3 of the FHOH, but I had to pull the trigger and not let him get in my head.

I wish I could say I thought Mary and Jackie would both take me to F2, but I don't think that's the case. Though they wanted each other out recently, I don't think that will apply in a scenario where they'll now be choosing someone they believe they'll have an easier time beating. Not that I've played some brilliant game, but I did win a lot of challenges and made some meaningful social connections. I neeeed to win this final HOH to ensure I go the end and get to plead my case to the jury.
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 9:42 pm

1. Walt Disney
2. George Carlin
3. Eleanor of Aquitaine
4. Harriet Tubman
5. Jackie Kennedy
6. Kim Jong-Il
7. Joan of Arc
8. William Shakespeare
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitime