Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Voting Booth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

Voting Booth Empty
PostSubject: Voting Booth   Voting Booth I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 9:36 am

Jackie vs Kim

I vote to evict Jackie.

Just for the lulz.
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

Voting Booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Booth   Voting Booth I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 3:00 pm

Jackie vs Al

I vote to evict Jackie.

This should make everyone confused! Lying to ~everyone~ about this vote. I'll even tell Fred that I voted al.
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

Voting Booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Booth   Voting Booth I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 10:03 pm

Eleanor vs Joan

I vote to evict Joan

I have never spoken to you and I wanna cause some confusion. You'll be safe though.
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

Voting Booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Booth   Voting Booth I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 11:38 am

Biggest mistake ever ^
Note to self - whoever Eleanor is probably plays this sloppily all the time and I need to avoid her

Anyway hoping George is too hungover from his Garth Brooks concert to not even do his duty as a juror.
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

Voting Booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Booth   Voting Booth I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 9:22 pm

This vote was rather easy. I hate when finalists take forever to answer questions. If you know you're gonna suck at answering, why bother when others want that spot? One player seems to have answered pretty well while the other seems complacent with runner-up. Also, lol @ "earning my way back in". Didn't like one person show up? That's hardly impressive. Anyway I guess I will base this on overall strategy. I spoke to one way more and sorta screwed over with my lying, and while I like her on a personal level a little more, she is tragically oblivious to the framework of a lot of the game and I can't award her for that. I know it was hard to do given you were out of the game for a while, and that's not anything I am holding against you, but you literally are walking around like a headless chicken. The other finalist may be boring as all fuck, but at least she's consistent and seems perceptive on the game around her.

TL;DR gj Tubby, you have my vote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Voting Booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Booth   Voting Booth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voting Booth
Page 1 of 1