Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ye Olde Voting Booth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

Ye Olde Voting Booth Empty
PostSubject: Ye Olde Voting Booth   Ye Olde Voting Booth I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:13 pm

My vote for replacement nominee is....

Kim Jong-il
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: Ye Olde Voting Booth   Ye Olde Voting Booth I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 6:05 am

My first vote to evict goes to....

Kim Jong-il.

____________________________________________________________________________________
It makes a lot of sense for me to support my axis of good and at the same time, eliminate someone who I haven't talked to and who could potentially be a future threat.

Fred may have won HOH this week, but Sir William had all the power. It's on, in the proverbial sense!
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: Ye Olde Voting Booth   Ye Olde Voting Booth I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 4:40 pm

My first vote to evict goes to....

Jackie Kennedy.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Sure, you are on my team, but you and Elvis have shown no inclination to include me in your alliance. Your social game has been terrible. Your antics are obvious. You may not even leave this time, but you are on my radar. The Bard is on to you m'dear.
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: Ye Olde Voting Booth   Ye Olde Voting Booth I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 4:41 pm

LOL, I meant to change that to "second" not first, but I'm sure you know that.
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: Ye Olde Voting Booth   Ye Olde Voting Booth I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 6:24 am

My vote to evict is for.....

Eleanor of Aquitaine

At best you are a floater who has not even spoken to me. At worst you are a minion of Elvis. You go now. Buh-bye!
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: Ye Olde Voting Booth   Ye Olde Voting Booth I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 3:56 am

My vote to evict is for....

Al Capone

___________________________________________________________________________________
I would personally prefer for Cleo to go, since she is inactive, but that will happen anyways when she is expelled soon. I don't want Al to go, but since the numbers are such that only a tie 3-3 vote would be possible if I again betrayed the Axis of Good, Elvis would break the tie and send Al out, leaving me truly exposed with nowhere to hide this time. I have to vote with them to make sure they don't come after me if we merge. In a small way this helps if George is expelled, Cleo soon after, and Al goes. It will then be top 8! Perhaps I made jooray?! Anyways, I'm glad the coup power is gone cuz that is a ridic thing, but no complaints here. I still have Walt and Fred to do just battle with and I still have the Goods not knowing I am against them. What will tomorrow bring?
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: Ye Olde Voting Booth   Ye Olde Voting Booth I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 7:50 pm

My vote for replacement nominee is....

Walt Disney.

I don't want him to go at all, but BB always has a million powers so I might as well just stick with the Good Axis for now.
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: Ye Olde Voting Booth   Ye Olde Voting Booth I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 9:09 am

Mary Magdalene.

___________________________________________________________________________________
I don't know you at all, but the main reason I have to vote you over Walt is that Walt is one of my two closest allies.
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: Ye Olde Voting Booth   Ye Olde Voting Booth I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 7:55 pm

Elvis Presley

_____________________________________________________________________________________
This is only a small part personal. I have an idea who you are: Javi, Russ, Micah, Loonie or someone like that who I probably like, but you have been somewhat pompous and elitist in this game. You didn't make me feel like I mattered to you, and when you tried to it came off as fake. I believe strongly you have a F3 deal with Jackie for sure and probably Harriet or some other person who doesn't talk to me. I think you are the biggest threat to win right now so why would I not take this opportunity. Strategically, this is a no-brainer. You kinda burned yourself by taking all those punishments. You had a secret power. Well now your time is up. Peace.
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: Ye Olde Voting Booth   Ye Olde Voting Booth I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 3:50 am

My vote to evict is for....

George Carlin

I just opened up a crazy box and will have the axis of good gunning for me. In order to make my "move" fruitful, I have to vote out George and hope that Mary will vote with us. Fred, Mary and I would be enough votes to boot this useless person who won't respond to PM's and is just a loose vote I can't control. If George goes, there is actually hope for an unpredictable ending to this game, since I can try to get Marie and Mary to join Fred and I for a F4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ye Olde Voting Booth   Ye Olde Voting Booth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ye Olde Voting Booth
Page 1 of 1