Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Good Guys Live Here

Go down 
+5
William Shakespeare
Jackie Kennedy
Joan of Arc
Eleanor of Aquitaine
Alexander the Great
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

The Good Guys Live Here - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:02 pm

I obviously want Fred on the block lol
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:02 pm

I'm thinking Al for the other nominee?
Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:03 pm

I am here if you want to pick me as a servant for the POV. Should I win I'll respect your choices and keep the the same, or we can try to back door someone.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:13 pm

Good picks.
Back to top Go down
Joan of Arc

Joan of Arc

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:16 pm

Backdoor who?
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:43 pm

I will win HOH to make up for my lack of weight pulling.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:52 pm

Anyone know what happened with that last vote? I guess we're not on the same page anymore.

Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:59 pm

Well I can't compete tonight but good luck guys
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 8:23 pm

Bye everyone! And to those in this team that didn't keep me to stay, way to be HUGE idiots because now the teams are even again.

Job well done.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 8:24 pm

This challenge is flawed from the start. Someone from the other side will win for sure. They'll all just put one of our names down at a time and guarantee themselves the win.

Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 8:28 pm

I knew they would all write my name down. I am an idiot and forgot to switch my name back to Fred. I put him down the first time but it didn't even count.

I am clearly the target in this game and I haven't even done anything wrong.
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 8:45 pm

I saw the flaw too. I knew if I won the first round, they would put me down. I wish you had put Phelps down so he would have been eliminated too and I would have beat Marie. Hariet I'm sorry for not voting. I don't know if my vote would have made a difference but I feel quite bad if it would have.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 8:47 pm

I meant to, I accidentally put Capone down for the second round and forgot to change it once I realized he wasn't counting it for the first round Sad
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 8:49 pm

There was one missing vote from each side so it balanced out...even with your vote we still would have lost Jackie :\
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 8:53 pm

TRAITOR, someone in here is a TRAITOR.

Can someone send me in a PM, the details of this treason?
Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 8:57 pm

This is true. It wasn't me, I voted to evict Al last round. I liked Jackie she was active and there for us.

Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 9:04 pm

I can assure you that I voted for Al to be evicted, this is a shock.
Back to top Go down
Joan of Arc

Joan of Arc

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 5:28 am

I did vote for All despite what may be said. I thought Mary missed her vote again.
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 6:32 pm

Ahoy fellow Axis of Good members! I see a lot of us are early birds tonight. That is great news as we need a group effort to succeed and save our fellow tribe mates in this veto. Let us throw caution to the wind and give our best efforts.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 6:53 pm

I love you Bill.

Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 7:43 pm

That was a solid effort Elvis. Sorry about the controversial ending. That's a rough one.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 7:44 pm

I was too stressed out to answer that last question properly. Still had the previous round stuck in my head and it made me too nervous.

Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 7:47 pm

You still did great.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 7:49 pm

As long as i am in this game i will try each round just so i can beat that Phelps. His day will come.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 7:51 pm

He seriously is their biggest threat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Good Guys Live Here
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3 :: Team Areas :: The Axis of Good-
Jump to: