Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Good Guys Live Here

Go down 
+5
William Shakespeare
Jackie Kennedy
Joan of Arc
Eleanor of Aquitaine
Alexander the Great
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

The Good Guys Live Here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 8:21 pm

He doesn't seem to be close with anyone, even his own team seems to dislike him.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 11:03 pm

I can try and talk to George and see why they are arguing
Back to top Go down
Joan of Arc

Joan of Arc

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 6:44 am

Alpha males lol. Maybe that's why they are fighting?
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 10:08 am

Probably. Whatever it is, its good for us lol
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 10:34 am

My most utter condolences to this tragic nomination. I am assuredly convinced that this Fredrick of Buffoonery character is a loose cannon who will not succeed in his course of action. With internal strife already apparent in the evil axis, it should not take long for the walls of their fortress to crumble. I am here as a champion of good and will do whatever is required of me to assist my allies. Direct me!
Back to top Go down
Joan of Arc

Joan of Arc

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 2:51 pm

Hey. Let's try win this.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 3:07 pm

Elvis is in the house.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 5:05 pm

Postponed, we'll have to wait a little longer before getting the pastor back.
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:51 pm

Ahoy good mates. Shall we discuss?
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:52 pm

I would like to hear your authentic beliefs on who should be the replacement nominee? It must be a group decision as Great Alexander doth bequeath.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:52 pm

Does anyone know who Fred's closest with? I'd say them.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:53 pm

I agree with Eleanor. Fred is obviously running things over there and we need to peg him down
Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:53 pm

My only guess would be someone equally as dispicable like Kim Jong Il or Al Capone, but I honestly have no idea.

Back to top Go down
Joan of Arc

Joan of Arc

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:54 pm

No one seems to like him.
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:54 pm

I have no prior knowledge of his allegiances, except for the ones he chose to do battle with.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:56 pm

"My four "servants" will be Al Capone, Walt Disney, Cleopatra and Kim Jong-il"

Al was the first name on his list.
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:57 pm

I regret that I cannot use this power to save the both of you, but I have come to a decision that I will be using it. I hope the nomination we choose will ensure the safety of both in the long run. Would it be acceptable with you all the choose the dictator as the culprit?
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:57 pm

I was just gonna say that lol
Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:59 pm

I think whoever we pick should be who we think we can get voted out over either Jackie or myself. That is most important.

We might be able to get someone like George Carlin to vote with us if it's someone he thinks is with Fred too, since he hates him so much. Did anyone get any info from George?
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:00 pm

I concur that we should inquire into George's assistance in the vote. He appears to be an outsider that could offer us temporary relief.
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:01 pm

I will shortly be posting my decision. I hope you all are satisfied. Let us continue on this path of righteousness until all the foes are vanquished! Come hither!
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:01 pm

George doesn't seem to get along with his axis at all.
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:03 pm

Are we to perform an official tally for this nomination or is it acceptable for myself to post the decision singlehandedly?
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:03 pm

Yeah. He faught with Fred. Also, I'm not sure but Disney isn't exactly "Evil". So we could try and pull him in?
Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:04 pm

That's a good question Bill, Alexander should answer this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Good Guys Live Here
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3 :: Team Areas :: The Axis of Good-
Jump to: