Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Head of Household Challenge #4 (WINNER ANNOUNCED)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

Head of Household Challenge #4 (WINNER ANNOUNCED) Empty
PostSubject: Head of Household Challenge #4 (WINNER ANNOUNCED)   Head of Household Challenge #4 (WINNER ANNOUNCED) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:51 pm

Head of Household Challenge #4 (WINNER ANNOUNCED) Time-t10

Head of Household #4:

Rewriting History

Houseguests, the power is up for grabs. Marie Antoinette, as outgoing Head of Household, you are not eligible to compete.

For this challenge, you will be "rewriting history". We all know, or at least you should know, how each of your characters influenced world history in one way or another. Some of you had a religious impact, while others, a literary or political impact. But now, you get a chance to change history and change what kind of impact your character had in the world.

-You can change their time period and their profession. For example: Kim Jong-il was an evil dictator from North Korea in the 20th century. But what if instead, he was a talented North Korean athlete who won his nation's first of many olympic golds in the 1960's? What if instead of being a first lady in the 1960s, Jackie Kennedy was a smelly hippie rebel from the same decade?

Get creative. You have a character from history. But you can place him/her in any time period and give him/her whatever fate you want.  Did they invent time travel? Did they become president of the United States and start World War 3? Judges will be reading these and want to be entertained, so come up with the most outlandish scenarios that you can.

-Deadline to submit is tomorrow (Saturday) @ 10pm ET/7pm PT. These will be sent out to the judges and we can have an HOH crowned no later than noon PT Sunday.

-You are limited to 800 words or less. Use this site to help you keep track of how many words you are using:

http://www.wordcounter.net/

-You can use pictures if you want. Picture links do not count towards your word totals.

-You can only use the character that you are playing in this game. Example: Fred cant use Walt or Shakespeare. Fred will be rewriting the life of Fred Phelps only.

-Submissions go in your Diary Rooms.

Last edited by Alexander the Great on Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 (WINNER ANNOUNCED)   Head of Household Challenge #4 (WINNER ANNOUNCED) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 7:03 pm

2 hours left!
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 (WINNER ANNOUNCED)   Head of Household Challenge #4 (WINNER ANNOUNCED) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 11:35 am

Results for HOH soon.
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 (WINNER ANNOUNCED)   Head of Household Challenge #4 (WINNER ANNOUNCED) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 11:40 am

HOH #4 Results:

Quote :
Story #1: By Walt Disney

Judge #1:I enjoyed this story the most. The characters were of most interest to me having watched all the Walt Disney cartoons as a kid. It was a pretty amusing insight into some of their personality traits lol.

Judge #2:  I toyed with being Walt Disney if I was to play so most of your points came from that. Doesn't seem as creative as you could've been. Well written though.

Judge #3: No Comment

Quote :
Story #2: By Eleanor of Aquitaine

Judge #1:This one just bored me I'm afraid. I can't really offer much insight. I can tell the person put a lot of effort into it but I'm not somebody who is particularly interested in historical figures.

Judge #2: Love the character choice! Your story was interesting with flappers =] but again I wasn't blown away with creativity of a new dimension.

Quote :
Story #3: By William Shakespeare

Judge #1: This was my least favourite of the three. Again I can see the person put a lot in, being the longest story of the three but I didn't find it funny and it felt very forced to me. Sorry.

Judge #2: Hamster killer! Uh oh and now man, I liked this one best =]

Scores

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Which means your new Head of Household is......

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 (WINNER ANNOUNCED)   Head of Household Challenge #4 (WINNER ANNOUNCED) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 12:10 pm

Do I make noms here?
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 (WINNER ANNOUNCED)   Head of Household Challenge #4 (WINNER ANNOUNCED) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 12:12 pm

Sure
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 (WINNER ANNOUNCED)   Head of Household Challenge #4 (WINNER ANNOUNCED) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 12:32 pm

It is my duty as head of household to nominate two house guests for eviction. If I pull your key, you are safe.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 (WINNER ANNOUNCED)   Head of Household Challenge #4 (WINNER ANNOUNCED) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 12:33 pm

I guess I will sit out Cleopatra
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 (WINNER ANNOUNCED)   Head of Household Challenge #4 (WINNER ANNOUNCED) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 12:34 pm

And Carlin
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 (WINNER ANNOUNCED)   Head of Household Challenge #4 (WINNER ANNOUNCED) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 12:42 pm

Sounds like judge number one was a real tainted maypole.
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 (WINNER ANNOUNCED)   Head of Household Challenge #4 (WINNER ANNOUNCED) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 12:58 pm

Thank you Walter.

Playing in the POV tonight are:

Walt Disney-Head of Household
Elvis Presley-Nominee
Harriet Tubman-Nominee
Fred Phelps-Servant
Al Capone-Servant
Marie Antoinette-Servant

The Rest of the Axis of Good team

Sitting out: Cleopatra and George Carlin.

I will see you all tonight @ 8pm ET for the POV challenge.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 (WINNER ANNOUNCED)   Head of Household Challenge #4 (WINNER ANNOUNCED) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 1:10 pm

Thanks for the key.
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 (WINNER ANNOUNCED)   Head of Household Challenge #4 (WINNER ANNOUNCED) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 1:10 pm

Thank you for keeping me off the chopping block, very very many thanks. You will be blessed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 (WINNER ANNOUNCED)   Head of Household Challenge #4 (WINNER ANNOUNCED) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Head of Household Challenge #4 (WINNER ANNOUNCED)
Page 1 of 1