Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Diary Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 8:18 pm

Hello and thanks again for signing up. Please use this area to write your thoughts about the game, submit challenges, vote, and whatever else you  feel like doing. This is your area and only you and I can see it.

Please answer the following questions by 4pm PT Wednesday. Thanks!

For each number, choose the one you prefer

1. Black or White?

2. Day or Night?

3. A nice quiet picnic by the lake, or a hunting trip?

4. Peace or War?

In this game, there will be two teams: A good side and a bad side. Which side do you think your character fits in best? Why?

What kind of game are you ready to play: physical, strategic, or social? Combination?
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:35 pm

(Oops Embarassed Didn't notice this)

1. Black or White? Black

2. Day or Night? Night

3. A nice quiet picnic by the lake, or a hunting trip? Picnic

4. Peace or War? Peace

In this game, there will be two teams: A good side and a bad side. Which side do you think your character fits in best? Why? My character imo leans more towards good. She was a rich spoiled 1100's version of a socialite who became very powerful and suffered from a broken marriage, but she was not an evil person.

What kind of game are you ready to play: physical, strategic, or social? Combination?
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:57 pm

The game is off to an interesting start so far. People are already getting under each other's skin and using language I would hear in a gutter. Louie would never allow me to be in such conditions if he were here. I struck up an alliance with the Egyptian queen, thinking we'll have something in common with our royal background. I have not heard much from her however after the first day. I also accepted an offer from the Korean dictator and nothing since. Inactiveness won't do.

I cannot get by solely on deals with the opposite team, I need a few sides on the axis I am actually on. Unfortunately for me, Miss Kennedy is already on the block. The pastor is a thorn already, you would think a man of God would be less offensive to the ears.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 3:43 pm

It's quiet waiting for the Veto, I wonder if I should message the pastor and come to some sort of deal with him.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 6:18 pm

I did form an alliance with the Korean dictator, but he was gone ever since then and frankly I will not miss him. I don't see it as any kind of betrayal as he was too inactive to be of any use as a partner. We as an axis are going to talk with George (as foulmouthed as he is, his dislike of his team seems evident) and Disney (he's not really evil at heart despite some Antisemitism in the past). If we can pull in the members that belong the least then we can control the votes.

Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 6:19 pm

Oh Mary, missing the very first vote? The prostitute better not get herself expelled, we need to keep numbers.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:37 pm

Hapshepsut T
Akhenaten T
Shepseskaf P
Tutankhamun M
Scorpion I I
Thutmose III O
Ramesses II E

This is what I got.
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:42 pm

You got #1 wrong. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 6:24 pm

Disney appears to be voting with us for now which is good for our side, but I see Mary still hasn't been on since last Thursday. She will likely penalty vote again and with one more we'll be down a member.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 8:29 pm

Ugh, I am terrible at writing diary rooms. So George and Mary are dangerously close to being expelled and the only one I would really miss out of those two if they left is George, and he's not even on my side. He was amusing in his ruggish way and a potential vote over to our side, though apparently not with his missing two rounds now. Disney is probably my biggest ally now surprisingly, we were both shocked by Jackie's eviction. I need Elvis to stay this round. Harriet is a nice lady, but Elvis is probably the strongest axis of good member besides Shakespeare.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 7:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 7:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

Your Diary Room Empty

Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

Your Diary Room Empty

Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 7:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 7:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

Your Diary Room Empty

Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

Your Diary Room Empty

Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

Your Diary Room Empty

Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 7:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 7:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

Your Diary Room Empty

Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

Your Diary Room Empty

Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

Your Diary Room Empty

Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 7:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Diary Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next