Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Diary Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 8:17 pm

Hello and thanks again for signing up. Please use this area to write your thoughts about the game, submit challenges, vote, and whatever else you  feel like doing. This is your area and only you and I can see it.

Please answer the following questions by 4pm PT Wednesday. Thanks!

For each number, choose the one you prefer

1. Black or White?

2. Day or Night?

3. A nice quiet picnic by the lake, or a hunting trip?

4. Peace or War?

In this game, there will be two teams: A good side and a bad side. Which side do you think your character fits in best? Why?

What kind of game are you ready to play: physical, strategic, or social? Combination?
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 8:50 am

For each number, choose the one you prefer

1. Black or White?
Black

2. Day or Night?
Night

3. A nice quiet picnic by the lake, or a hunting trip?
Picnic

4. Peace or War?
War

In this game, there will be two teams: A good side and a bad side. Which side do you think your character fits in best? Why?

What kind of game are you ready to play: physical, strategic, or social? Combination?
Strategic.
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:43 pm

FEEL FREE TO REARRANGE THINGS TO YOUR LIKING TO MAKE THINGS FLOW BETTER. I WILL POST LONG SOLILOQUYS

EPISODE #1

Ah yes, people are getting all riled up already and I haven't even started betraying people yet. I have been placed on the villains side so I guess I will show off my villainous side. I am starting small, working on badgering George as he seems to not be a huge fan of Fred Phelps. Eventually I will work my way up to master manipulator and liar, but baby steps, Walt, baby steps. I don't want to go out first; that would be embarrassing.

So far only Shakespeare has approached me, and his message was a bit too generic for my liking. So he is either extremely social and probably manipulative, or he is a tryhard and will probably bumble all over the place. Either way he isn't someone I would like to work with long-term so I guess I will get rid of him later. Since the teams were announced, he hasn't really messaged me either, but whatever.

Anyway I have messaged Fred about working together since he is the first Head of Household and I predict he's a gamer. He's already nominated two big players on the other side. It's sorta hilarious because he is going to troll his way out of the game, and for once its good to see someone else mess up their game like that and not have to be the one doing it. I want to collaborate with him and I am sure we can cause some damage. Should be a fun little season here.
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:56 pm

Harriet Tubman wrote:
Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:47 pm Topic: Hi Walt
Enjoy your films. Vote Kim please.

Really betch?
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:14 pm

1. Merneith
(last letter)-H

2. Akhenaten
(7th letter)-T

3. Thamphthis
(4th letter)-M

4. Tutankhamen
(9th letter)-M

5. Scorpion I
(6th letter)-I

6. Thutmose III
(6th Letter)-O

7. Ramesses II
(4th letter)-E

Letters: E O I M M T H

Code clue: Egyptian Doctor.

Eoimmth
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:17 pm

You got # 3 and 4 wrong
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:20 pm

Rofl fuck
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:33 pm

Oops sorry, my bad. Only 3 is wrong. 4 is right but I have it with different spelling.
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:39 pm

It's fine <3
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:46 pm

1 Claudette Colbert
2 Elizabeth Taylor
3 Leonor Varela
4 Vivian Leigh
5 Amanda Barrie
6 Sophia Loren
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 9:31 pm

FEEL FREE TO REARRANGE THINGS TO YOUR LIKING TO MAKE THINGS FLOW BETTER. I WILL POST LONG SOLILOQUYS

EPISODE #2

So far, more nothing has developed. My only real allies are Fred and Shakespeare. No one else has bothered chatting with me. I messaged Marie Antoinette and she responded, but she doesn't seem too active and I can see her menstruating her way out of the game.

Jackie sent me a message being nice to me, but I ended up voting her in! Maybe I will keep her in, I don't know. It'll depend on the majority I guess. I don't know. I don't care. I'll vote however. I like Al and I like Jackie, sorta. I don't care for either and will see what Fred wants!

Fred and Shakespeare are my go-to guys and somehow they're working together now and I predict it'll be such a random trio of terror. Shakespeare is so willing to go against the good guys and while it is a bit alarming, I am cool with it for now because it benefits me, duh.
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 4:54 am

EPISODE #3

This last eviction was a bit overwhelming and people wanted Al to go, people wanted Jackie to go. I had a great chat with her and she seemed to trust me. Perfect. She didn't feel my knife in her back. Painless. Her last message to me was right after eviction saying she hopes I win (and Eleanor/Harriet). Funny. She exposed who she was working with. The real question for me now is, do I keep this information to myself or do I go blab about it? I do feel a little remorseful for betraying her, but I know that the heroes weren't as close as I imagined. I think I will keep this info to myself and use it to my advantage. I want to play my own game and not be seen as Fred's lapdog.

Marie Antoinette won Head of Household, meaning I am safe for now! Let's see what happens. This is perfect. The target on my back is getting smaller and smaller and I should be able to slide by. I wanna see what happens next!
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 8:04 am

I have sent a message to Eleanor basically asking her for an alliance. I mentioned my message from Jackie, so maybe she will be willing to side with me. I want to see her response. I indeed wouldn't mind working with her if she could prove her usefulness, but as of now, I am walking on thin ice. I don't want to do anything that will alarm her. I was tempted to message Harriet, but I don't want to make my strategy too transparent. People talk with each other. I can't have them comparing notes.
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 3:40 am

EPISODE #4

It was a peaceful voting frame and everyone thought Joan was going to be safe. Of course they don't realize they're playing with me, so of course I had to throw a wrench in the plan. I have to absolutely convince the villains that I voted with them. This means that they have to suspect Al flipped, or perhaps, Shakespeare himself is a schemer.

This makes winning Head of Household even more important. Yes I voted against my initial alliance's wishes, but Joan never sent me any sort of message and relied on others to advance her game. Eleanor made an attempt at least, so why not get something out of it? I am not playing for anyone but myself to win. The others can move out of the way.

Anyway, my two nominees would be Elvis and Harriet. They seem to be the most annoying and I would love to be the one to get one of them out. I could always explain to Eleanor that they haven't approached me at all, while also assuring the villains that I am 100% with them. I just need to win this one. Ugh. I need to submit a serious submission though. No more messing around!
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 3:04 am

What an exciting round. Only three people compete and guess who wins the HOH competition? Yep, me! Go us! I have already been sorta all over the place so I needed to get my stuff together and nominate the fairest way I could - Elvis and Harriet. Because it was a weekend challenge, I didn't have the luxury of having people approach me for deals and I had to make a decision almost right away. Boo.

I completely miss the veto competition tonight for personal reasons, but Fred is able to kick butt and pull out a victory! However, this is going too easy and something seems off.

And then it happens! Elvis pulls out a coupdetat. Well, that was surprising. I wasn't even thinking about that and I half-forgot about all those powers. He ends up nominating Cleopatra and Al Capone.

Some may say this was a waste of a HOH, but I guaranteed my safety and I flushed out a coup. I would say this was a successful reign. Unfortunately I do need to work on damage control because now two of my targets both stayed in the game and I am sure I moved up on their hit list. I should probably approach them, but now it's too soon and it could potentially backfire. So I will message Eleanor instead.

I predict I'll be out in the next two or three rounds for sure. If I somehow last past that, I'd be pleasantly surprised. Oh well. I will continue to just vote however.
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 5:34 am

EPISODE #5

So my HOH reign was fairly useless. Elvis pulled out a coup d'état and while none of my original targets left, at least a very powerful item has left the building. I tried sending him a message after the fact and he completely ignored it, so I would much rather get him out as soon as possible.

I do feel bad for Al because I sorta fucked his game over, sorry! Let's be honest though, he's hanging hot chicks now so I think he's complacent.

Eleanor and I continue to have friendly conversation, but I am getting most of my information from Shakespeare who is posting conversations verbatim into our group chat. These two are instrumental in my success, but it might be time for me to branch out to George and see where his head is.
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 8:30 pm

Veto strolls around, Elvis wins, saves Harriet, Eleanor pulls a veto to save herself, and then I find myself and Mary nominated. And this is all while Fred is the head of household.

The only saving grace is that Elvis cannot vote. Sadly I am the target and Eleanor doesn't feel like its her duty to return the favor to me. She's voting against me. If I voted her, she'd been out of the game. I think she relishes the role of head bitch in charge, but quite frankly it makes me think less of her.

My only hope now is William and Marie. I've been good to them so I can only hope they'll keep me. I also messaged George telling him I was nominated by Fred and how mad I am about it. He's inactive enough to believe that is what happened.

This is probably my last day though. I have this feeling in my stomach I always get when I am mercilessly evicted. This is one of those moments. I had it coming though. I played such a sloppy game. Only regret is not keeping Joan. I am sure she would have kept me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Diary Room
Page 1 of 1