Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dr SessioNs

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

dr SessioNs Empty
PostSubject: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:34 am

So this looks like it will be quite a grand adventure. I'm on the axis of good. Very fitting.

I've spoken to Harriet, william, eleanor, and Elvis so I should be good for now. I'm not going to approach anyone else right now because I don't want people to talk about me.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

dr SessioNs Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:10 pm

Omg. I seriously just sent in for the first HOH and it didn't work. It must have told me to make a change to the topic because it has to have so many characters. But omg. I am so pissed. No need to go back now because everyone else is probably done.

The one challenge I could have won and this is what I fucking do.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

dr SessioNs Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:17 pm

-About Fred Winning-

Of all people, that clown wins. Excuse me while I go throw up.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

dr SessioNs Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:00 pm

I'm one of the first Nominees. HOW!?!?!

Screw him! I'm going to make it my priority to make sure he leaves!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

dr SessioNs Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:59 pm

Coming into this Veto. I want anyone but Elvis or Fred to win.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

dr SessioNs Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:15 pm

If this old sack of filth wins this veto. I will be very agitated.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

dr SessioNs Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:29 pm

Right now. I am hoping William wins. He might take me off. I have a pretty good feeling about him.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

dr SessioNs Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:49 pm

Ok, so Will wins. Which I am happy for. We are on a good basis with each other. I sent him a message explain how we could both use each other to get out Fred and such. I just hope he chooses the wise choice.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

dr SessioNs Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:12 pm

Well shit. William used the veto on Elvis.

This is not looking good for me. We decided either Kim or Al will be the replacement and it will be half and half and Fred evicts me.

I need to get Carlin or Disney on my side.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

dr SessioNs Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:19 pm

You know, Its not a fun feeling being an active player and facing eviction. In fact I hate it.

I'm in dis array and I'm afraid to even make a post because I may be seen as a threat. If I stay, Fred is going down.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

dr SessioNs Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:32 pm

ROUND 2-----------*'*;*;*;*'*'*'

Ok so it was a cool fast forward until I was a replacement. I am not surprised one bit. Fred helos me because I will co front him. He knows it and he is scared of it. In fact, being nommed twice by the same person is more of a compliment. He just needs to go.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

dr SessioNs Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 5:25 am

YES! I won my way back into the game!!!!!

I'm not going to be like Kaysar, I'm gonna try my hardest on getting Fred out. But I'm gonna be a lot more low key about it. I need to regroup with Will and Eleanor and see what's been going down.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

dr SessioNs Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 2:48 pm

Hey Henry, its not letting me pm people
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

dr SessioNs Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 3:59 pm

Oops sorry, forgot to change that. Should be fixed now
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

dr SessioNs Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 5:34 pm

Alright! cool
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

dr SessioNs Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 6:57 pm

William tells me that it was Joan that backstabbed me. Well, I'm not too sure about that, but I need to get into an alliance and Elvis and he are pretty close. I'm gonna try and get in with them.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

dr SessioNs Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 7:12 pm

You know, I won myself back into the game, I don't want to be seen so I'm just gonna throw this one. Plus I am terrible at identifying countries.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

dr SessioNs Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 7:52 pm

So Fred puts up Elvis. I have to think of who is better for my game. And I believe that answer is Elvis. Because with Elvis here, we have a stronger competitor. I need to keep him safe.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

dr SessioNs Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 6:01 pm

So Eleanor left. That sucks because I knew she would always have my back. But you knw, Elvis is stronger in comps and we both want Fred out so badly. I feel that we both work together, it can totally happen.

I made a room with him and William. I like this threesome very much. But if our final four with Harriett works, I think I'll choose her over my guys because Will and Elvis have bonded a lot more with each other overall.

I'm playing catch up and its a hard to find any footing in here. But I do believe the Good guys will keep me safe.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

dr SessioNs Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 8:02 pm

Well, I'm probably not going to win this challenge, I've been out since the beginning lmao
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

dr SessioNs Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 8:18 pm

YES! I literally went from zero to hero!

Its obvious who I am gonna put up. Fred and some thruway. Probably Marie. That sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

dr SessioNs Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 8:22 pm

Fred is probably gonna hate me, but whatever. He is essentially the main reason why I left.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

dr SessioNs Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 7:59 pm

I need Fred to lose this veto. I will cry if he doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

dr SessioNs Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:25 pm

YES! William wins, which means Fred is leaving the house!! I came in this game like a wrecking ball!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

dr SessioNs Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:52 pm

William vetoing Fred is against my whole HOH run!

He lost my trust, I will never confide in him again. He obviously is working with Fred. And of all things, he wants me to put up the one person I'm closest to this whole game!

IS HE FREAKING CRAZY!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dr SessioNs Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dr SessioNs
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3 :: Thinking Quarters :: Jaqueline Kennedy-
Jump to: