Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Good Guys Live Here

Go down 
+5
William Shakespeare
Jackie Kennedy
Joan of Arc
Eleanor of Aquitaine
Alexander the Great
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

The Good Guys Live Here Empty
PostSubject: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:45 pm

The Good Guys Live Here 85000810

Enjoy your stay in this beautiful palace. Good people such as all of you deserve the best accommodations.

Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:49 pm

It's lovely.
Back to top Go down
Joan of Arc

Joan of Arc

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:29 am

Hey guys!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 6:37 am

Hello everyone. Nice to be here
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 7:35 am

Nature teaches beasts to know their friends. And you are my friends. I will forever be indebted to the kindness of your hearts. Use me as your instrument of good. I am yours!
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:01 am

I believe we will be the triumphant side, nefarious souls are never victorious in the end.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 5:26 pm

Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine. That's me baby. Full of ambition.

Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 7:43 pm

Let's kick their asses!
Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:07 pm

This is what I sent ladies n gentlemen

1. Homo habilis is thought to be the ancestor of the lankier and more sophisticated Homo ergaster.

2. Homo erectus would bear a striking resemblance to modern humans, but had a brain about 74 percent of the size of modern man.

3. Control of fire by early humans is achieved 1.5 Ma by Homo ergaster.

4. Homo ergaster reaches a height of around 1.9 metres (6.2 ft). Evolution of dark skin, which is linked to the loss of body hair in human ancestors, is complete by 1.2 Ma.

5. Homo antecessor may be a common ancestor of humans and Neanderthals

6. At present estimate, humans have approximately 20,000–25,000 genes and share 99% of their DNA with the now extinct Neanderthal, and 95-99% of their DNA with their closest living evolutionary relative, the chimpanzees.

7. Y-chromosomal Adam lived in Africa approximately 338,000 years ago, according to a recent study. He is the most recent common ancestor from whom all male human Y chromosomes are descended.

8. Mitochondrial Eve is a woman who lived in East Africa. She is the most recent female ancestor common to all mitochondrial lineages in humans alive today.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:12 pm

Mine still has the little lines lol
Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:13 pm

I guess with these challenges it's not much of a team effort hey? If only 1 person needs to win. Would be nice if we could all work together on these.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:18 pm

Well, hopefully he noms inactives.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:19 pm

I sent as fast as I could.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:24 pm

This is not good.

Back to top Go down
Joan of Arc

Joan of Arc

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 12:04 am

Sorry guys. Interesting noms though.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 1:52 am

What is so interesting about them exactly?

Back to top Go down
Joan of Arc

Joan of Arc

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:20 am

That he is playing fast this early. Why the atittude?
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 12:33 pm

All because we have the highest post count. That is ridiculous. Sorry i like Diary room sessions.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:51 pm

We'll get him out first chance we get.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:59 pm

No mean for attitude little lady, saying something as vague as "interesting" deserves a bit more elaborating is all. I tried really hard to win it for y'all, I must have been seconds away from that angry old man.

We have the weekend to come up with a plan here folks. Does anyone have any intel on the other side? Like why Phelps chose those 4 as his servants.. Or why Carlin is going off on him? What about who is favorite allies are?
Back to top Go down
Joan of Arc

Joan of Arc

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:50 pm

Ok sorry Elvis. Yeah I should of exampled better.
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:58 pm

If they're coming out guns blazing this early then we will just have to do the same
Back to top Go down
Joan of Arc

Joan of Arc

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 5:14 pm

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 5:14 pm

I did have a connection in the form of Cleopatra, but she's been quiet after the first day.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 7:50 pm

We need to decide as a group who would make a good replacement if one of us should win POV. Someone that will piss Phelps off preferably
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good Guys Live Here   The Good Guys Live Here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Good Guys Live Here
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3 :: Team Areas :: The Axis of Good-
Jump to: