Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Episode Discussion Thread

Go down 
+3
Elvis Presley
Jackie Kennedy
Alexander the Great
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

Episode Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 11:04 pm

Here you can talk about the episodes without fear of revealing your IDs on IMDb. Sorry I was a couple of hours late tonight with the first episode, I kind of forgot to post it lololol. But I remembered before going to bed Razz

Episodes 2 and 3 are going up Monday evening.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 12:54 pm

lol I just want to say, Walt, when I messaged you to vote Kim in the first week I knew you were on the other side but you posted on the thread asking people to tell you how to vote. I figured it wouldn't hurt to at least try to get you to vote your own teammate Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 3:18 pm

William! How could you?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 3:51 pm

I'm enjoying the episodes so far. The next episode should be particularly interesting.
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 4:22 pm

Harriet Tubman wrote:
lol I just want to say, Walt, when I messaged you to vote Kim in the first week I knew you were on the other side but you posted on the thread asking people to tell you how to vote. I figured it wouldn't hurt to at least try to get you to vote your own teammate Laughing

Duh. But it was such a JB thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 9:32 pm

Wow, William wasn't the smart player I thought he was. His paranoia went back that far that's insanity.

I wasn't talking game to anyone at that point except William, and a little with Jackie. While he thinks I have this scheme going on I'm just not talking much to anyone.. lol

Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:05 am

Props to William for having us all fooled. I didn't think he aligned with the Axis of Evil that early on.

Eleanor took a big risk not using her veto power when she was nominated against Joan. Walt could have sent her packing.

Kicking myself because I didn't write any DRs until like week 5 or something. No airtime for Harriet. Sad

Looks like we won't be finding out any identities until after Jackie returns, which makes sense. Are you just going to make a post revealing who all the pre-jury people were after that episode? Also can you reveal who voted for who in week 1?
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 6:52 am

Harriet Tubman wrote:
Eleanor took a big risk not using her veto power when she was nominated against Joan. Walt could have sent her packing.

Don't remind me -_- Eleanor was so heartless when she couldn't return the favor.
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:24 am

Quote :
Are you just going to make a post revealing who all the pre-jury people were after that episode?

Yes. I am going to reveal the 4 people evicted (except for Jackie) + Cleopatra at the same time.

Quote :
Also can you reveal who voted for who in week 1?

Oh I didnt do that? Sorry.

Marie Antoinette-Jackie Kennedy
Eleanor of Aquitaine-Kim Jong il
Joan of Arc-Kim Jong il
Al Capone-Jackie Kennedy
George Carlin-Kim Jong il
Cleopatra-Jackie Kennedy
Walt Disney-Jackie Kennedy
Mary Magdalene-Did Not Vote
Elvis Presley-Kim Jong il
William Shakespeare-Kim Jong il
Harriet Tubman-Kim Jong il
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 11:05 am

Sorry Fred <3
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 11:58 am

I don't care now, lol. Look where it got you. <3
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:01 pm

True. Eleanor </3 so gross.
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 11:40 pm

Fred and I are so bipolar with our blossoming love.
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 11:41 pm

I also think I was under the influence of some substance when the game started. My DR sessions are intensely dumb. lulz
Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 1:53 am

whoooooooooooooooooooa it's getting intense guys!

so glad i'm the one who was responsible for William's demise after reading all this garbage. he approached me and then just left me for others for no reason other than thinking i was some ring leader.

Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 6:43 am

No offense but you had it coming.

I am so turned on by Fred this season <3 he actually has a point and isn't a huge villain, but you guys are all assholes xoxo. I like Willy too. He played you guys like a fiddle.
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:38 am

I've noticed that some of my confessionals have been edited in the episodes, haha. I'm guessing my identity predictions were correct for some of these players then! It's been a fun read so far, though.

And I'm not at all surprised by William. I had him pegged as a potential snake early on.
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 11:52 am

I had Walt's identity pegged since my first confessional, lol.
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 11:52 am

I narrowed you down between two hilarious people. Hoping I'm right <3
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 11:59 am

<3
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 12:22 pm

<333 I still hate you for not using your power on me xoxo
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 1:25 pm

I'm 3/6 on identities so far! I definitely don't think I'm right about William being Dana rofl.

Loving the rapid pace that episodes are posted at. Such a refreshing change from *1 episode posted a month after the game ends --> Promise of new episodes soon --> Nothing for 3 months --> Host gives up and reveals winner/identities*
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 1:43 pm

Walt Disney wrote:
<333 I still hate you for not using your power on me xoxo

Lol. Fuck that.

I made an identity predictions thread a round or two before I was booted. The people I'm most confident about are/were Walt, Shakespeare, Mary and Marie. I want to be confident on Elvis as well. I had him listed as "Jimmy or ~person who will remain unnamed" so I think that it could be that other person now that Jimmy was Al.

My guess for Eleanor was wrong although my intuition was right in that it was a woman. I didn't guess at any of the other useless pre-jurors. Joan being Tara should have been obvious based on our conversations but it didn't really phase me.
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 1:57 pm

Damn women players </3
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 11:25 pm

Hope you guys are enjoying the episodes. I will try to post one more in the morning. Hoping for a finale on either Sunday or Monday. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next