Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Head of Household Challenge #10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

Head of Household Challenge #10 Empty
PostSubject: Head of Household Challenge #10   Head of Household Challenge #10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 1:47 pm

Houseguests, the power is back up for grabs. Mary Magdalene, as outgoing Head of Household, you are not eligible to compete.

This challenge is called "Point Sandwich"  and here's how it works. In a few moments, I will begin asking you questions about any of the season of the US and Canadian (Slice) versions of Big Brother. Your goal is to answer correctly in this thread and accumulate points.

The scoring will work as follows:

If all of you participate:

First and last person to answer get 3 points.

Second and fourth person to answer get 2 points.

If only three people answer then the scoring goes as follow:

1st=3
2nd=2
3rd=3

If only TWO people answer, then the scoring goes

1st=3
2nd=2

If two people tie for first place and four of you answer, then the scoring will work as if only three people answered, with the two people who tied getting three points, the third person 2 and the last 3. The same would apply to any other pair that ties. If two people tie for first place and only two of you answer, then you both get 3 points.

The first houseguest to reach a number of points divisible by 5 (5 not included) will be the new Head of Household.  So you are aiming to score 10, 15, 20, etc etc.

You will be posting your answers HERE in the thread and you will have 90 SECONDS per question to post your answer.

Are there any questions? If not, I will post the first question @ :05.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com

Head of Household Challenge #10
Page 1 of 1