Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The random diaries that went viral

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

The random diaries that went viral Empty
PostSubject: The random diaries that went viral   The random diaries that went viral I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 8:11 pm

I decided to have me some fun. While still playing the super floater with a charm role, I decided to play even more dumb than needed. I messaged Elvis asking him if we were still on for finals. I will play up like we had a conversation about it even though we never did. I posted making it seem like I thought I was nominated. I'm clearly not blind, I saw he nominated Frederick and William but it's fun to have them bite.
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: The random diaries that went viral   The random diaries that went viral I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 7:28 pm

I bet no one saw me being a decision making factor. I was the important vote this time and I plan to be in the faces of these people from here on out. Carry me here, deal with me here.
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: The random diaries that went viral   The random diaries that went viral I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 6:20 am

The way to kill King Presley and King Phelps is to gut their queens (Harriet and Marie).
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: The random diaries that went viral   The random diaries that went viral I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 8:01 pm

You have two hours to post your replacement nominee btw. I need to make the deadline for voting be tomorrow evening. <3
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: The random diaries that went viral   The random diaries that went viral I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 7:37 pm

I don't think anyone saw me being the most meaningful HOH yet. I caused a lot of chaos and got one of the two huge threats out of this game. Next victim, Frederick Phelps <3. Or Harriet if he wins HOH.
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: The random diaries that went viral   The random diaries that went viral I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 7:38 pm

Elvis is such a sore loser. Get over yourself. Sorry I did not use gold to pave you a road to finals you jerkwad.
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: The random diaries that went viral   The random diaries that went viral I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:54 pm

JACKIE IS A FUCKING BITCH.

I can't believe I thought we would go to finals together and that I tried to save her. I'm the reason she's still here the last two rounds and she repays me by saying I need to go this round.

Harriet won HOH so it's not looking good for me.
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: The random diaries that went viral   The random diaries that went viral I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:57 pm

I think Frederick is Natwolf <3
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: The random diaries that went viral   The random diaries that went viral I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 9:46 pm

HA HA HA HA HA final four here I come. How did the person who I nominated and targeted, kept me safe? Beyond me but I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: The random diaries that went viral   The random diaries that went viral I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 8:19 pm

Two hours to name your nominees. <3
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: The random diaries that went viral   The random diaries that went viral I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 8:26 pm

Are you shocked about my last minute domination in this game? Jiggly's still got it <3
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: The random diaries that went viral   The random diaries that went viral I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 8:27 pm

*Mary enters DR while singing*

I'm all about that bass, bout that bass.....no treble.

HA HA HA HA I'm in the final 3 yo, how did this even happen? I hope Frederick leaves this round. I think they other bitches would take me to finals. Actually I think they will all take me now.
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: The random diaries that went viral   The random diaries that went viral I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 8:30 pm

Such a g.oddess. Izzy/Callie/Tatum/Jiggly <3333

Except for Tatum, you got 5th as the others tho, so you kinda broke that curse lolol
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: The random diaries that went viral   The random diaries that went viral I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 8:32 pm

OMG did I really get 5th on all of them? I think the one I cared the most about was Callie because I worked so hard. The most fun was Jiggly for sure though <3. Happy I finally had time for this game. I always wanted to play hard but I think it actually played in my favour. It's too late for them to realize I'm a threat now.
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: The random diaries that went viral   The random diaries that went viral I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 10:19 pm

This is do or die. I can't believe I even made it to part 3 of the final HOH. I feel like a Victoria who actually could win challenges Laughing. This last part is very much luck based so may the forces be with me.
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: The random diaries that went viral   The random diaries that went viral I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 10:25 pm

I feel devilish right now. I need to find a reason to post a picture and I need that picture to be so huge it breaks Harriet's phone. Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: The random diaries that went viral   The random diaries that went viral I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 10:34 pm

FAIL. She still managed to load the page and answer. I need to beat her, this sucks.
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: The random diaries that went viral   The random diaries that went viral I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 11:23 pm

Harriet just told me she took Jackie to the end. Of course Harriet has my vote. Jackie didn't do much in my opinion and she wasn't even here for half the game.

I had fun Kiki <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The random diaries that went viral   The random diaries that went viral I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The random diaries that went viral
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3 :: Thinking Quarters :: Mary Magdalene-
Jump to: