Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Head of Household Challenge #8 (POSTPONED)

Go down 
+2
Elvis Presley
Alexander the Great
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

Head of Household Challenge #8 (POSTPONED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 (POSTPONED)   Head of Household Challenge #8 (POSTPONED) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 8:06 pm

I don't understand why I'm nominated but I will respect your wishes Elvis P. Mary still loves you.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 (POSTPONED)   Head of Household Challenge #8 (POSTPONED) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 8:07 pm

Mary I never nominated you. You have done nothing to deserve such a thing.

Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 (POSTPONED)   Head of Household Challenge #8 (POSTPONED) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 8:10 pm

Thank you Elvis.

William and Fred have been nominated for eviction. The POV challenge will begin at 9:30 ET. Everyone will be eligible to play. And it will be a quick challenge, I hope?
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 (POSTPONED)   Head of Household Challenge #8 (POSTPONED) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 8:12 pm

Alexander, are you ignoring me? Elvis, I hand you many thanks for your generosity and keeping me off the chopping block.
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 (POSTPONED)   Head of Household Challenge #8 (POSTPONED) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 12:05 am

Sorry Mary just saw your post. I think 6 central is 4 pacific? All challenges this season so far have been at 6:30 central or after, so I am confused by this comment? lol

There's a schedule thread on the Welcome Area of the forum so you can check what time the challenges are for the rest of the week. Sometimes, like today, I may need to postpone or cancel a  challenge but you guys will know well in advance when this happens and I post on IMDb too in case you dont check the forum. I didnt post there today because it wasnt a cancellation like last time.

TL;DR version: all challenges so far have been hosted at 6:30 Central or After.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 (POSTPONED)   Head of Household Challenge #8 (POSTPONED) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Head of Household Challenge #8 (POSTPONED)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3