Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Jury House

Go down 
+2
Eleanor of Aquitaine
Alexander the Great
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

Welcome to the Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Jury House   Welcome to the Jury House I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 6:22 pm

Welcome to the Jury House 6f4zq010

Hello and welcome to the jury house. You may not be inside the Big Brother house anymore, but you are still an essential part of this game, because you will help decide the winner of this game in a couple of weeks. So, enjoy your stay, feel free to talk about anything you want. And if you need anything, do not hesitate to ask one of your 5 individual servants.

Have fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury House   Welcome to the Jury House I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 1:55 pm

Disappointed at the thought of Shakespeare coming in here.
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury House   Welcome to the Jury House I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 10:39 pm

This jury is so quiet lol

Questions for you guys to get a conversation started:

Who are you rooting for?

Against?

Who are you surprised is still in the game?

Who do you think is playing the best game so far?

Either Marie or Elvis will be joining you here tomorrow so stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury House   Welcome to the Jury House I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 2:34 pm

I was rooting for Shakespeare, now I'm not so sure. Everyone seems to be following Elvis or Fred. I don't know if that's correct or not, but it sounds like it. If they make it to finals, they'll certainly deserve it.

Rooting against Fred, but he just can't seem to leave.

I'm surprised Mary's still in the game after how initially inactive she seemed missing votes, but something is working for her and that's to be commended in a way too.

I think Elvis is probably playing the best game left, no one seems to have a grudge against him except Fred.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury House   Welcome to the Jury House I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 6:14 pm

Sorry to see you land here Elvis.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury House   Welcome to the Jury House I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 7:33 pm

Thanks Eleanor. I never really knew where you stood in this game, thanks for the kind words.

William was easily the coolest character and would have seriously considered going to the end with him but siding with Fred to turn on me was a clear paranoia move (because apparently I wasn't talking to him enough) and ruined both our games.

Fred got in his head and now we both dead Sad

Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury House   Welcome to the Jury House I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 9:22 pm

We will know who the final 2 will be in a couple of days. Are you guys EXCITED? No but sers, talk more. <3
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury House   Welcome to the Jury House I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 10:25 pm

I'm here! Let's liven this place up, please?

I'm rooting for a Harriet victory at this point. I don't know what her role in the game was earlier on, but I like that she's been playing hard for most of the game. In the few conversations I've had with her, she's struck me as strategic and humble. Jackie is cool but I don't want her to win. Mary and I have been working together for a little while, but I don't know how much she would deserve to win considering she really only started playing the round Shakespeare left.

Speaking of Shakespeare... I kind of felt bad the round that he got booted. From my perspective, though, he was pretty untrustworthy and had clearly been playing both sides prior to him using the Veto on me. Unfortunately, I couldn't save him when it came down to it.

This game was super difficult for me. I, obviously, came into this game quite obnoxiously but expected that wouldn't last long. My biggest problem was that (aside from Walt and Marie) I had fuck all to work with on the "evil" side of things. And it also didn't help that I could only really go after active players on the "good" side since everyone was active over there. I'm happy with how I did, though. At least I can brag about being the last man and "evil" player standing. Smile
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury House   Welcome to the Jury House I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 5:57 pm

You did well despite an unfriendly start.
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury House   Welcome to the Jury House I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 5:22 pm

Hey guys, guess who is now a juror?

Sucks to see you here Fred Sad I woulda voted you to win!
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury House   Welcome to the Jury House I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 1:02 pm

Fred I love you <3.
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury House   Welcome to the Jury House I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 2:35 pm

I love you too Mary <3. You were my best friend after Walt (<3) was voted out.
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury House   Welcome to the Jury House I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 5:30 pm

You were my best friend the entire game <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury House   Welcome to the Jury House I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Jury House
Page 1 of 1