Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Challenge #6

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

Power of Veto Challenge #6 Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Challenge #6   Power of Veto Challenge #6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 7:01 pm

Power of Veto Challenge #1:

Power of Veto Challenge #6 PKa83fA

Kyogre's World Tour 2014

Houseguests, welcome to your FIRST Power of Veto competition. They wont be called rebellion challenges anymore because that stage of the game as you all know, is over. Usually, everyone would be eligible to play but because of his punishment, Elvis Presley cannot play in this week's or next week's POV competitions.

This challenge will test your knowledge of shapes. Specifically, the shapes of countries. In a few moments, I will post the pictures of 14 countries' outlines. Your goal is to be the first person to successfully identify all or most of the countries in 30 minutes or less. To make this a little bit more challenging, I have also altered the pictures slightly so it's harder to identify the country on a first look. But if you are good at this, then the shapes should be pretty easy for you to identify.

You are allowed to submit more than once, but keep in mind that your last submission is the one I will be counting. Answers will go in your Diary Rooms and spelling counts.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #6   Power of Veto Challenge #6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 7:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #6   Power of Veto Challenge #6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 7:40 pm

Ok Time is up.

Here are the answers (in Order):

1. Austria

2. Bolivia

3. Burkina Faso

4. Chad

5. Colombia

6. Costa Rica

7. Czech Republic

8. Ethiopia

9. Germany

10. Latvia

11. Mongolia

12. Senegal

13. Sri Lanka

14. Turkmenistan

And, with a score of 7/14, the winner of the Power of Veto is.....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #6   Power of Veto Challenge #6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 7:42 pm

Good job Harriet
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #6   Power of Veto Challenge #6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 7:43 pm

Congrats Harriet!
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #6   Power of Veto Challenge #6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 7:45 pm

Holy shit I was not expecting to win that. I was sure about maybe 3 or 4 of them.

I choose to use the veto on myself.
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #6   Power of Veto Challenge #6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 7:47 pm

I'm going to put up Elvis Presley as the replacement nominee.
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #6   Power of Veto Challenge #6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 7:51 pm

Ok thank you both for your prompt responses.

Houseguests, it is now time to vote. You must now vote to evict either Elvis Presley or Eleanor of Aquitaine from this game. The person that you evict this round will become the first member of the jury. So when casting your votes, choose wisely...

Deadline to vote will be tomorrow, Friday @ 9pm ET/ 6pm PT.

I will see you all again tomorrow for eviction, and Sunday for your next HOH challenge. Good night houseguests.

ALSO PLEASE WRITE IN YOUR DIARY ROOMS. Wink
Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #6   Power of Veto Challenge #6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 8:22 pm

Congrats Harriet on your win. Please keep me, I have been nothing but nice to most of you and even saved some of you. And I will continue to do that if I stay.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #6   Power of Veto Challenge #6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power of Veto Challenge #6
Page 1 of 1