Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Expulsion #1: Cleopatra-R.I.P.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

Expulsion #1: Cleopatra-R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Expulsion #1: Cleopatra-R.I.P.   Expulsion #1: Cleopatra-R.I.P. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 8:46 pm

Expulsion #1: Cleopatra-R.I.P. The_de10

Cleopatra VII Philopator

The ancient sources, particularly the Roman ones, are in general agreement that Cleopatra killed herself by inducing an Egyptian cobra to bite her. The oldest source is Strabo, who was alive at the time of the event, and might even have been in Alexandria. He says that there are two stories: that she applied a toxic ointment, or that she was bitten by an asp on her breast. Several Roman poets, writing within ten years of the event, all mention bites by two asps, as does Florus, a historian, some 150 years later.

I am very sorry to announce that due to her inactivity, Cleopatra has been pulled from the game. We are so sorry to see you go since your character represented what I wanted this game to be like, people very widely known as historic characters. Everyone knows who Cleopatra is, but ironically, we hardly knew YOU in this game.

Please grab your belongings and leave the Big Brother house immediately.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com

Expulsion #1: Cleopatra-R.I.P.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3 :: The Stake :: Executions-
Jump to: