Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Diary Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

Your Diary Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 7:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 7:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 7:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 7:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 7:17 pm

Well, this thing popping up seven times near the last posts might have slowed me down with the flood control enough for me to miss the time.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=vepyqc&s=8#.VA-YHBaKXa8
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:28 pm

Did I want to evict Walt right now? Not really, I hoped we could make it at least a few more rounds, but I'd have to be crazy to tie the vote and cause unneeded drama. Mary isn't very threatening (I know I'm not either, but she showed up to a challenge 25 minutes late. I can't tell if she was serious thinking she could still be in that late. John trolling? Hmm...) Anyway, the plan is still to take out Fred the first chance we get, but the bastard keeps winning a comp every round making it impossible. He's ridiculously good at competitions. God I hope it's not mercuzo.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 10:13 am

Thank god Walt didn't come back after what I just did to him, that could've been ugly. Jackie came back into the game though and that's great for us as long as she didn't take what happened with Joan too personally and wants to go work with Fred and them. But I doubt it. She did say something interesting though, in the wise words of Rachel. Anyone on IMDB knows it has to be a Rachel Reilly reference. Cherry? Possibly.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 6:31 pm

Shakespeare and I have made a final 2. As much as I've grown to appreciate the rocker's challenge strength and willingness to pull us together as a leader, he's too dangerous to take to the end because of those exact reasons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Diary Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2