Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

Private Room - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 8:14 pm

Marie strolling by so effortlessly <3
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 8:16 pm

Goddess <3
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 8:17 pm

Mk I messaged both of them. Let's see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 8:17 pm

~prays~
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 3:48 am

George didnt even read my messages Sad
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 8:22 am

His post count hasn't went up any so I don't think he voted yet. Has Marie messaged you?
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 1:25 pm

She said she kept me.

What's George's post supposed to be? Right now its 27 so idk if he voted or not. He still hadn't read my messages.
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 1:48 pm

George must have voted. It was 26 this morning.
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 1:57 pm

Well fuck.

Hoping he randomly keeps me <3

If not, good luck!
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 5:07 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 7:32 pm

I know you can't PM but can you still talk in here? Did you find that challenge impossible? Because I was staring at maps and just puzzled out of my mind.
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 7:42 pm

Dude Harriet won. Perfect chance to backdoor one of the Elvis/Jackie couple? Are you around?
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 7:48 pm

The cathartic release I just had from your replacement nominee was staggering.
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 7:56 pm

I voted for Elvis.
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 8:02 pm

LOL he cant see this. He had access to private rooms removed too. He will get access back tomorrow after eviction.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 8:02 pm

I figured so after I talked to myself for awhile. Thanks for the confirmation Oh Great One. Go Fred!
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 8:26 pm

I'm back!

I'm not extremely surprised that Eleanor went home. It seems that everyone wants me gone at this point and Elvis is probably their best hope. At least I get to participate in the Veto this week... at least I think I will.

What are your thoughts going forward? I honestly have no one left at this point. Maybe Mary would still talk to me (her and I have a room but I don't believe she's ever really been WITH me) but we need to do something about Harriet / Elvis / Jackie. I mean, really, what's going to happen after I get evicted? I'm a constant target so you might as well use me to your benefit. Elvis is going to go after me as long as I'm here. It takes attention away from you.
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 9:57 am

I've been with you this whole time. I'm not sure why you are appealing to me lol. We are completely on the same page with everything you just said. I actually made a decent connection with Eleanor while you were still being punished and I tried to get people to vote Elvis. I was the one vote for him. But you can't tell anyone or he will just nominate us both. Right now he is convinced that George was that one vote, so if we can get him to nominate him and then you win veto. Or maybe I will miraculously win the next HOH. I'm usually good at challenges but there have been way too many solely based on speed and I never win those. So yeah, options for us. 1. Marie - she was on your previous tribe. I have been talking with her a bit more lately. I will try to pick her brain this weekend and see if she is willing to make a stand against that obvious alliance. 2. Mary - if you have a room with her and think she might actually wake up and play the game for a couple rounds, then we have a chance. We pretty much need both of them on our side in order to do anything. Harriet is firmly up Elvis's ass. Jackie has been Elvis's F2 since the start. And George is basically inactive and won't respond to my PM's AND YET still seems to be voting with Elvis every time. But like I said the one good thing is Elvis might nominate him if he wins HOH.

All I can really say is, if you go I don't have a chance and I know that. So yeah you can count on me but we have to keep things close so we can pull one over on them. I can still get info from them until they realize I am not with them.

Harriet is playing for 3rd. We HAVE to convince Marie and Mary to play for something beyond 4th and 5th. It is frustrating when there are so many players who never even attempt to play or do anything, but if they keep refusing to do anything there isn't much we can do except alternate HOH wins.
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 11:48 am

I feel like Elvis has too many people playing on his side. I'm convinced that Marie is either part of the alliance or just does whatever Elvis tells her to do. I tried to convince her the round that she won HOH (and after I won Veto) that she should try to backdoor Elvis, but she shut that idea down quickly.

I think George is also playing solely for Elvis' alliance. He's probably only reading PM's from him and just doing what he's told. I haven't bothered reaching out to him because he's completely useless to me. He probably has a better chance at getting 3rd than Harriet because he's they'll dispose of her eventually. If Elvis wins HOH, it would be smart to nominate myself and George and on his part. Nominating George isn't going to hurt his game any... he's the perfect pawn to use at this point. I personally wish he would just forget to vote and get himself expelled, though.

I don't know about Mary either. When Harriet and Elvis were on the block a few rounds ago (before the Coup) she mentioned that she would rather get rid of Harriet. She's also been implying that she's been voting with me the last few rounds and I kind of don't believe it.

I think our best hope for this round is to have you win the HOH since I obviously can't participate. Elvis and Harriet will likely be your only competition and hopefully it won't be solely speed based. If not, we'll both have a fighting chance at Veto. I don't think their alliance would nominate you anyways since you're obviously connected to them in some way. Hopefully we can take out on of their members this round... if their not willing to vote off Elvis, we can always go for Harriet / Jackie.
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 12:32 pm

Ok that all makes sense. I will do my best to win and see what happens. I don't know how George, Mary, AND Marie are all playing for Elvis to win. If that is the case then I guess he deserves it, cuz that is some serious stupid cult shit.
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 11:49 am

I doubt think they're all "playing" for him to win, but they're not doing much as individuals at this point and it'd be hard to award any of them a victory for being followers.

So yeah, let's hope you win HOH tonight. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:20 pm

Any chance you'll consider using that thing on yours truly?
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:22 pm

Yes that was my intention before the challenge even started. I just have to think of a good way to explain myself without butchering my game. I hope that by me making this sacrifice you will pay me back by slaughtering those fools next HOH and getting someone big outta here lol!
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:23 pm

Absolutely! You're basically all I have at this point so I'll do whatever it takes to keep the two of us safe!
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:36 pm

I forgot to ask, but might you be willing to allow me some say in who is nominated if you win next HOH? I have a bit of an idea to not get EVERYONE mad at me so I was hoping you would be ok with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next