Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Head Of Household #2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

Head Of Household #2 Empty
PostSubject: Head Of Household #2   Head Of Household #2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:11 pm

1. Which Pharaoh ruled during the early 30th Century BC, and is believed to be the first female Pharaoh and earliest queen regnant in recorded history)
(last letter)

Hatshepsut (T)

2. Which Pharaoh is responsible for abandoning traditional Egyptian polytheism and introducing worship centered on the Aten?
(7th letter)

Akhenaten (T)

3. Who was the sixth and last Pharaoh of the Fourth Dynasty of Egypt during the old Kingdom?
(4th letter)

Shepseskaf (P)

4. His original name means "Living Image of Aten", while his most common name means "Living Image of Amun"
(9th letter)

Tutankhamun (M)

5. He was was the first of two kings so-named of Upper Egypt during the Protodynastic Period. His name may refer to the scorpion goddess Serket.
(6th letter)

Scorpion I (I)

6. Sixth Pharaoh of the Eighteenth Dynasty. Ruled Egypt officially for almost 54 years.
(6th Letter)

Thutmose III (O)

7. Third Pharaoh of the Nineteenth Egyptian Dynasty, often regarded as the greatest and most powerful Pharaoh of the Egyptian Empire
(4th letter)

Ramesses II (E)

Letters: TTPMIOE

Code clue: Egyptian Doctor.
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Head Of Household #2   Head Of Household #2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:17 pm

You got #1 wrong
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: Head Of Household #2   Head Of Household #2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:17 pm

1. Merneith (H)

Is it ok to correct?
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Head Of Household #2   Head Of Household #2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:18 pm

No Sad
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: Head Of Household #2   Head Of Household #2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:18 pm

1. Which Pharaoh ruled during the early 30th Century BC, and is believed to be the first female Pharaoh and earliest queen regnant in recorded history)
(last letter)

Merneith (H)

2. Which Pharaoh is responsible for abandoning traditional Egyptian polytheism and introducing worship centered on the Aten?
(7th letter)

Akhenaten (T)

3. Who was the sixth and last Pharaoh of the Fourth Dynasty of Egypt during the old Kingdom?
(4th letter)

Shepseskaf (P)

4. His original name means "Living Image of Aten", while his most common name means "Living Image of Amun"
(9th letter)

Tutankhamun (M)

5. He was was the first of two kings so-named of Upper Egypt during the Protodynastic Period. His name may refer to the scorpion goddess Serket.
(6th letter)

Scorpion I (I)

6. Sixth Pharaoh of the Eighteenth Dynasty. Ruled Egypt officially for almost 54 years.
(6th Letter)

Thutmose III (O)

7. Third Pharaoh of the Nineteenth Egyptian Dynasty, often regarded as the greatest and most powerful Pharaoh of the Egyptian Empire
(4th letter)

Ramesses II (E)

Letters: HTPMIOE

Code clue: Egyptian Doctor.
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: Head Of Household #2   Head Of Household #2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:28 pm

Out of curiosity, why the rule? I mean if you correct a mistake and still beat everyone, what's the issue?
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Head Of Household #2   Head Of Household #2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:31 pm

Because like I said, even if your code was right but the answers were wrong, it wouldnt count. And you got one answer wrong. And I said you could only submit once. So your one wrong answer and the right code was your one submission.
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: Head Of Household #2   Head Of Household #2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:36 pm

So everyone has submitted wrong and Al posted Imhotep without doing the first part. So are we just waiting for someone else to log in?
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Head Of Household #2   Head Of Household #2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:40 pm

pretty much. But everyone who participated will go to a sudden death round if we dont have a winner. I know you were first to submit, but you were wrong, like everyone else, so everyone will be on an even field going into the sudden death round.
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: Head Of Household #2   Head Of Household #2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:41 pm

How much longer?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head Of Household #2   Head Of Household #2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Head Of Household #2
Page 1 of 1