Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eviction Votes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Eviction Votes Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Votes   Eviction Votes I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:45 pm

Week 1: Kim Jong-il
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Eviction Votes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes   Eviction Votes I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 11:04 pm

Week 3: Joan of Arc
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Eviction Votes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes   Eviction Votes I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 10:06 pm

Week 4: Al Capone
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Eviction Votes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes   Eviction Votes I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 7:45 pm

Week 5 veto, I vote Walt Disney onto the block
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Eviction Votes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes   Eviction Votes I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 8:38 pm

Week 5: Walt Disney
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Eviction Votes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes   Eviction Votes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 1:07 pm

Week 6: Eleanor of Aquitaine
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Eviction Votes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes   Eviction Votes I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 4:54 pm

Week 7: George Carlin
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Eviction Votes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes   Eviction Votes I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 12:38 pm

Week 8: William Shakespeare
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Eviction Votes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes   Eviction Votes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 12:56 pm

Week 9: Marie Antoinette

Might as well make that times two since it expires after this. Activate double vote.
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Eviction Votes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes   Eviction Votes I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 6:21 pm

Week 10 tie-breaker: Marie Antoinette
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Eviction Votes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes   Eviction Votes I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 9:16 pm

Week 11: Fred Phelps

"Fred, the fact that you have lasted this long after being a huge target for pretty much the entire game is nothing short of impressive. You were a power house in competitions and dazzled us with tricks up your sleeve to escape the block beyond that. You would win this game in a heartbeat if I kept you in, and for that reason, I must vote to evict you. Because of the adversity you provided for us Axis of Good folks, there was never a dull moment in the game, so thank you for that Smile"
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

Eviction Votes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes   Eviction Votes I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 11:19 pm

Week 12: Mary Magdalene

"Ladies, this was not an easy decision at all.

Mary, you were largely MIA in the beginning, but you came on strong after the jury phase began. You were a force in winning comps and frequently positioned yourself as an important swing vote, taking out some major threats. Some jurors may be angry with you, but you never know when the jury will reward cutthroat game play, especially when you managed to combine it with being UTR.

Jackie, you were the very first person I sent a PM to in the beginning. I'll be honest, I have no idea if you would have taken me over Mary or not, but I've played a loyal game this entire time. While we never actually promised each other F2 (or anything, really) it's obvious we had an implied close alliance the entire time. I don't know if I can beat you in the F2 and that's where I'm struggling with this.

I vote to evict Mary Magdalene. I'm sorry, you played a great game."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eviction Votes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes   Eviction Votes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eviction Votes
Page 1 of 1