Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dr SessioNs

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

dr SessioNs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:10 pm

So Iget nominated all because of his stupid DPOV.

I cannot catch a break in this game. I swear, if he is the one to send me home, I will cry.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:18 pm

I swear, if I leave because Mary decides she's not going to vote and I leave because of that. I will hit someone.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:30 pm

My inner Rachel Reilly is unleashing.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 9:16 pm

YES! Will leaves and Mary has a theory that Fred/Marie are a f2, and Hariett/Elvis are. So she thinks that we should partner up. I told her I see the exact same thing happening and now we are!

Although, I do trust Harriet a tad bit more at the moment
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 2:32 pm

Mary puts up Hariett and Marie, with the intention of getting Hariett out. However, my intention is for Fred to leave.

I have a plan, nd I'm gonna start it now.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 7:15 pm

So I don't really have a plan. I just like sounding official in here.

I know Fred won't leave this round. I'm pretty sure Mary is in cahoots with him. So I can't have Harriet or elvis winning this
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 7:53 pm

Harriet wins. I'm happy for her because I've been with her since the beginning, but im nervous because Mary is such a wild card.

If she were smart, she would see this is a perfect opportunity to take out Fred!
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 3:20 pm

don't forget to vote! Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 9:31 am

Elvis left and he didnt reveal to the house that we were close or anything, so really he was nothing but false promises to me. I think i made the right decision and hopefully I win this next hoh and Mary and Marie are put up
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 6:34 pm

After the long talk that Fred and I had, I feel safe with him for this round. I told Harriet that we made a deal where Elvis leaves then he will go after Mary. Harriet believed it. However, that would be the best thing to happen this round. So I'm gonna try and convince him to put her up.

Best case scenario is me winning hoh. Worst is Marie. I have no idea where her head is at.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 7:29 pm

So i threw the comp to Harriet because i think she will not put me up. Plus Fred can't get her out. Hopefully, Harriet puts up mary, like i told her to, and mary won't win veto. Plus Fred said he's seriously thinking of taking out Mary. My plan may actually work.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:01 pm

This is a bit risky, but i think Fred winning pov would be best. If he wins, Harriet will put up Mary and Fred and I get to vote. And with my talks from Harriet, she thinks Mary is a lose cannon also.

Im gonna throw this.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:42 pm

So Harriet and I have been a bit rocky lately. Fred won veto so i am a tad nervous. But hopefully she puts mary up!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 10:10 pm

Looks like I'm leaving-again-.

I hate my big mouth.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 10:20 pm

Fred is sucha good liar. I cannot believe i fell for his bull shit!

If Harriet is the tiebreaker and evicts me, she is gonna be one dumb SOB.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 7:56 pm

So the vote was a tie and Harriet saved me! Fred has been making me look like the biggest fool ever! I NEED to win this HOH. If not, I'm probably leaving. AND THAT IS NOT OKAY!

Oh yeah Fred, the bitch is back.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 8:03 pm

Ok for real, How is Fred so fast. Is there some technique on speed challenges that I don't know about?
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 8:11 pm

Seriously, my screen doesn't show anything that tells when someone new posts. UGGGHhh
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 8:15 pm

MARY, WIN THIS!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 8:17 pm

OMGOMGOMGOMG

DID MARY WIN HOH!?!?!!?!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 8:20 pm

Mary won! Which is great. But really, the person who has all the power, is the Veto holder.

If I'm nommed, It won't be no biggie. I just need Veto more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 8:31 pm

Fred told me Good luck and all that and if he wins veto he will not be evicting me. I told him the same, but I'm not. He fooled me once, but he isn't getting me this time. Plus, I don't think he will follow through.

Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 8:49 pm

That was the HARDEST pOV EVERRRRR
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 9:15 pm

Harrket won hoh. Ive been really wishy washy to her these last couple of rounds, so i am nervous. She tells me she wants Fred out, but I'm not sure if that will happen.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 9:31 pm

Harriet said she voted out Fred! Yessss!!! I may actjally be in the final 3!

Which is great because both of them will take me to finals.

I left week 2 and here i am, f4, possibly f3 with a chance to win this game. Holy crap!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dr SessioNs   dr SessioNs - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dr SessioNs
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3 :: Thinking Quarters :: Jaqueline Kennedy-
Jump to: