Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CONFESSIONALS of the SUPREME LEADER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kim Jong-il

Kim Jong-il

CONFESSIONALS of the SUPREME LEADER Empty
PostSubject: CONFESSIONALS of the SUPREME LEADER   CONFESSIONALS of the SUPREME LEADER I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:24 pm

According to Wikipedia. "In a 2011 news story, The Sun reported, "Kim Jong-il was obsessed with Elvis Presley. His mansion was crammed with his idol's records and his collection of 20,000 Hollywood movies included Presley's titles – along with Rambo and Godzilla. He even copied the King's Vegas-era look of giant shades, jumpsuits and bouffant hairstyle."

BOOM. Elvis Presley is in this game, you know what that means? A POWER DUO of THE KING and THE SUPREME LEADER. That's what it means. I'm ready to rock and roll in this game.

I personally guarantee I will dominate in this game and even if I get booted early, I'll make my people in North Korea believe I won the whole game. No problem either way. Win win situation here.
Back to top Go down
Kim Jong-il

Kim Jong-il

PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALS of the SUPREME LEADER   CONFESSIONALS of the SUPREME LEADER I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:06 pm

BITCH I FUCKED UP THE FIRST CHALLENGE ALREADY. I'M SO RONELY.
Back to top Go down
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALS of the SUPREME LEADER   CONFESSIONALS of the SUPREME LEADER I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:18 pm

South Korea is better. #byefelicia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALS of the SUPREME LEADER   CONFESSIONALS of the SUPREME LEADER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CONFESSIONALS of the SUPREME LEADER
Page 1 of 1