Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

Go down 
+11
Jackie Kennedy
Walt Disney
George Carlin
Kim Jong-il
Marie Antoinette
Al Capone
Eleanor of Aquitaine
Elvis Presley
Joan of Arc
Cleopatra
Alexander the Great
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 10:27 am

Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X 49lxu8l
Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

Hello and thank you again for signing up to be a part of this journey.

For now, I have made this area for all of you to get acquainted with each other. Spend the next couple of days getting to know your fellow players. Because it could very well be the last time you talk to them, in friendly terms. This season, there will be scandals, heroes and villains will rise, the lines will be drawn early, and an all-out war will be fought. And as always, in the end only one of you will remain victorious.

For now, get to know each other. I will be back later with further instructions.

Last edited by Alexander the Great on Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Cleopatra

Cleopatra

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 9:38 pm

Let's party
Back to top Go down
Joan of Arc

Joan of Arc

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 9:42 pm

Hello!
Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 9:42 pm

There's a whoooooooole lotta love to go 'round here.

Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Aquitaine

Eleanor of Aquitaine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 9:43 pm

I assume my chambers have already been set up and accommodated.
Back to top Go down
Al Capone

Al Capone

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 10:47 pm

You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.
Back to top Go down
Marie Antoinette

Marie Antoinette

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 10:52 pm

The Queen is here
Back to top Go down
Al Capone

Al Capone

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 10:55 pm

Why don't you have a pic? Is it because you don't got a head!?
Back to top Go down
Marie Antoinette

Marie Antoinette

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 10:57 pm

Why is the help speaking to me? Security?
Back to top Go down
Kim Jong-il

Kim Jong-il

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 11:01 pm

How is errybody doing? I've been told I'm the rife of the party, so you all should be glad I showed up.
Back to top Go down
George Carlin

George Carlin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 8:38 am

The fuck kind of people are you?
Back to top Go down
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 8:44 am

Thanks for the quick sign ups everyone. Just waiting on a couple more people. Once they sign up, or after noon tomorrow, I will announce the official cast.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 8:54 am

Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X Tumblr_m6z7y4IN6p1rahjcno1_500

Let the magic begin!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 8:57 am

Hello everyone. It is a pleasure being here with all of you
Back to top Go down
George Carlin

George Carlin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 9:08 am

Jackie! How does it feel to know your husband fucked Marilyn Monroe?
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 9:09 am

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. Greetings pilgrims! May this journey together be filled with merriment! We are all but actors upon a stage. Let us perform this adventure with noble hearts and minds. Until tonight, farewell!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 9:18 am

You know, it was a shock at first, but Marilyn was very beautiful. If he were to cheat on me. Imglad it was her
Back to top Go down
Joan of Arc

Joan of Arc

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 9:20 am

Hey new people. I'm Joan of Arc.
Back to top Go down
George Carlin

George Carlin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 9:40 am

It would have been crazy had you had a threesome.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 11:05 am

I would not have protested. Surprisingly it was Marilyn who backed out. She was very insecure on the inside. Poor girl.

Hi Joan. I always respected your fighting spirit.
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 3:05 pm

Hello.
Back to top Go down
George Carlin

George Carlin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 3:30 pm

Whoever signed up as fucking Fred Phelps is a tasteless piece of shot.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 3:35 pm

George hun, what is a piece of shot?
Back to top Go down
Joan of Arc

Joan of Arc

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 3:51 pm

Thanks Jackie Smile.
Back to top Go down
Kim Jong-il

Kim Jong-il

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 4:03 pm

How is George Carlin a historical figure?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3 :: The Square :: Welcome to the Game-
Jump to: