Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Game: The Battle Ahead-TWISTS

Go down 
+2
Walt Disney
Alexander the Great
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

The Game: The Battle Ahead-TWISTS Empty
PostSubject: The Game: The Battle Ahead-TWISTS   The Game: The Battle Ahead-TWISTS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 9:43 am

War. Destruction. Betrayal. Lies. And Backstabbing. If you thought this was going to be a walk in the park, you thought wrong.

I will now introduce this season's first twist:

This season, for the first time in my series, you will be divided into two factions: The Axis of Good and the Axis of Evil. Think of these sides as two "tribes" if you are more Survivor-inclined.

Unlike Survivor though, we will have Head of Household, or Supreme King, challenges, and Power of Veto or Rebellion, challenges.

In the Supreme King challenge, all of you will compete for the chance to control the palace for the week. If you win, you will pick four people from your own team to become your "loyal" followers and servants for the week. You can nominate two people from the opposite team.

As your team numbers decline, the number of people that can be your servants will also decline. So you will know more about this later.

However, be careful. Because once you nominate two people for EXECUTION, the people of your kingdom will rebel. In the REBELLION challenge, the two people nominated, and the rest of the opposite house, will participate in a challenge to free one of your prisoners. If someone from the opposite house wins POV, then the opposite side gets a chance to remove one of your nominations from the block AND vote as a house to name the replacement nominee. Or they can simply choose not to use the veto. Servants CAN be nominated as replacements for execution by the other house.

People not chosen as servants from your house do not participate in the POV challenge. They will be simply be known as "commoners".

BUT if you (the King, head of household) or one of your servants, wins the POV (rebellion challenge) then you control nominations for the week. If a servant wins POV, he or she MUST obey the orders of his/her king, and do with the POV as he/she wishes, unless....

The Betrayal Twist:

If a servant uses the POV against the wishes of his ruler, the servant will be IMPRISONED immediately for betrayal AND will become a THIRD nominee for execution. If a servant uses the POV against the wishes of his king, then the king will nominate the replacement nominee and the servant becomes the third nominee. If the servant does not use the POV against the wishes or his king, the servant will immediately become a third nominee. O_O

How will we know what is the wish of our king/queen? Simple. He/she will have 20 minutes from the time the POV challenge is over to post on the thread what his wish is for the week. Following this post, the servant will have 10 minutes to post whether he/she wishes to obey, or disobey the king/queen.

But with risk, comes great reward....and the season's third twist is...

The Hero of the Rebellion twist:

If a servant uses the POV against the wishes of his ruler, then he or she will become a third nominee. BUT if they survive execution, they will get a special power for the following week.  Shocked

When picking who will be your loyal servers for the week, be careful who you choose. Because everyone in this game is thirsty for power...

Cliff notes version will be posted below shortly...
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: The Game: The Battle Ahead-TWISTS   The Game: The Battle Ahead-TWISTS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 9:50 am

Cliff notes?

You will be divided into two teams.

Each Week we will have Supreme King (HOH) challenge.

If you win HOH, you get to pick 4 people from your own house to be your servants for the week. You can only nominate people from the opposite house.

At the POV challenge, there can be different outcomes:

If you, the HOH, wins POV, you control nominations for the week. Regular Big Brother.

If someone from the opposite house wins POV, then the opposite house can choose to use the veto and VOTE as a house to name a replacement nominee. They CAN nominate your servants. Opposite house has one hour to come to a decision. Majority rules for the vote.

People not picked as servants from your own team do not participate in the POV challenge.

If a servant wins POV, he/she has a choice:

-Use the POV as his/her king wishes.

-Use the POV following their own wishes. But in doing so, the servant will become a third nominee.

-If servant who disobeyed the king survives execution, then he/she wins a special power for the following week.

-If servant wins POV, HOH has 20 minutes to post their wish on the thread for everyone to see. Following their post, servant has 10 minutes to use/not use the POV, and choose whether to follow their king's wish.

The only people who will not vote are the king and the two/three people nominated. Everyone else will vote that week.

These twists will be in effect until the Final 9.

Last edited by Alexander the Great on Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Walt Disney

Walt Disney

PostSubject: Re: The Game: The Battle Ahead-TWISTS   The Game: The Battle Ahead-TWISTS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 9:54 am

Are you secretly tom_delonge_ava?
Back to top Go down
George Carlin

George Carlin

PostSubject: Re: The Game: The Battle Ahead-TWISTS   The Game: The Battle Ahead-TWISTS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 9:59 am

These twist are more fucked up than Michael Jackson's nose
Back to top Go down
Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

PostSubject: Re: The Game: The Battle Ahead-TWISTS   The Game: The Battle Ahead-TWISTS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 5:12 pm

So if the winner is King, and I am the King, does that make me the winner?

Back to top Go down
George Carlin

George Carlin

PostSubject: Re: The Game: The Battle Ahead-TWISTS   The Game: The Battle Ahead-TWISTS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 5:32 pm

Lol I would hope!
Back to top Go down
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: The Game: The Battle Ahead-TWISTS   The Game: The Battle Ahead-TWISTS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 8:29 pm

Interesting...
Back to top Go down
Cleopatra

Cleopatra

PostSubject: Re: The Game: The Battle Ahead-TWISTS   The Game: The Battle Ahead-TWISTS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 3:55 pm

Those are very interesting twists.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Game: The Battle Ahead-TWISTS   The Game: The Battle Ahead-TWISTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Game: The Battle Ahead-TWISTS
Page 1 of 1